Part 5

Destiny Is Playing A Joke

"Nice to meet you, Choi Seunghyun." 

"Hyuna .." Your voice come out soft, and you can barely even hear your voice but somehow Hyuna manage to change her gaze to look at you. Her face softened when she see you.

"Come to me, _____." Her voice sound sad and broken. You hate it. You always hate that kind of voice, since she is your best friend. You let go your grip at Seunghyun and quickly went to get Hyuna. Seunghyun shocked that you let his hands go. When he try to grab you, you are already far from him.

You reach out your hand to take her hand, but as soon as your skin touch her skin, she change form. The things that look like Hyuna before change form completely different. It has one eyeball without mouth or nose. It is so hideous and it body is forming a hole, with a light in it. It look like it will eat you.

You retreat quickly, and stare widely at the thing in front of you. Your body turn around and you see Seunghyun. You ran to his embrace, but unfortunately, you trip on your own feet. You fall right in front him but he doesn't even bother to help you up.

You look up and see that it was not Seunghyun that stand there. It is another creature that you might say as Hydra. You use to study greek mythology but no, you never even once believe it. It has nine head and a massive and poisonous  serpent. All the head is now aiming at you with wide mouth, ready to swallow your whole body. You shut your eyes tightly wishing that this whole thing is a dream or maybe someone should safe you from this nightmare.

Something push your body strongly that your lying body fly away and hit the wall. Your head come contact with the hard cement and start to bleeding. The last thing you see is Seunghyun being swallowed completely by the Hydra and Hyuna is there, fighting all those hideous creature, before passing out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opening your eyes, you try to adjust with the light around your surrounding. You see Hyuna and Seunghyun on the corner of the room, with another 4 guys surrounding her and Seunghyun. It look like they are talking but their communication is wordless. You look around and before you can register anything, Hyuna is standing beside you.

"Hyu-Hyuna?" Your voice still cracked and hurt. You try to remove the needle on your hand but another cold hand stop you. 

"You need that to heal." Seunghyun is holding your hand gently, like you are a broken glass.

"What happen?" No one answer your question, not even Hyuna. Everyone looking away, trying to avoid your question.

"You feel down." Seunghyun break the silence.

"How? When?"

"I bring you to a shopping mall and you trip your own skirt." You try to remember the details, but it slowly hurting your head. You hold your head as you feel dizziness start to aroused your body.

"Don't try to remember anything. Just get well." Seunghyun hummed a melody to you, and you immediately fall asleep.

"Thanks, but I don't need your help." Seunghyun turn his back facing Hyuna. 

"We will deal with it." Jiyong takes the lead and chase Hyuna out softly.

"Admit it Seunghyun. You need me. No! You guys need me. Plus, you need me to deal with ______'s mom. You can't just take her soul everytime." Hyuna gives a glare to Jiyong and he just smile playfully at her. 

"I-" Hyuna put a finger on Seunghyun's mouth, "Look, I don't like you and I don't like how _____ have to be involved in all of this. But, I can't bear to see her getting hurt. So, you better shut up and protect her Seunghyun." Hyuna go beside you, caressing you before leaving a small kiss on your forehead, whispering words to help you gain your strength and spirit again.

"We will find them dude," Hyuna walk away while patting his shoulder. The rest of the members leave him alone to take care you. He stood beside you, doing no movement at all, just like a statue. You stirred in your sleep, and just by a small movement of you, he will feel restless. 

 

THE END! XD ANTICIPATE THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE GUYS, XD ANYWAY, SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKE, WELL, IM TOO LAZY TO CHECK BACK XD FEED BACK IS WELCOME!