Part 8

Destiny Is Playing A Joke

You open your eyes when the ray of light hit you. You pull the blanket, trying to cover yourself from the light. You feel tired yet refreshing. Your body feel fresh even though your eyes saying otherwise. 

"Good morning, My Lady." The old voice wake you up instantly. You sit up on the bed, noticing the unfamiliar surrounding. There are 5 woman, dressing like an old story maid, bowing their head at the end of the bed that you were sleeping a while ago. 

"Who are you guys?" 

"We are here to serve you, My Lady," there is something different with them. Something unusual, when they raise up their head, you can see their eyes. They own a pair of red eyes, all with a different color of red, but still you can categorize it into red.

"Your breakfast is ready. Do you wish to eat or clean yourself first, My Lady?"

"Or do you wish to rest more, My Lady?" The oldest maid among them ask you. The way them asking you making you feel like you are a queen, and they still keep their distance from you. Honestly, it bother you a lot. 

"I'll just go clean myself first." You jump from the big bed, and suddenly one of the maid is standing beside you with a towel and a bathrobe on her hand. Their hand is pale and there no sign of blood running in their body.

After the long warm relaxing bath, the maid show you the way to the dining room. You quite surprise that she still waiting for you to finish your shower, and not to mention standing at the exact place where you see her before going to bath. 

When you enter the dining room, through the big and fancy door, your eyes catch a sight of someone. There he is, waiting for you in the end of the long table. Seunghyun put down the book his reading, when he smell you coming toward the room. He quickly get on his foot and went to your side.

"Good morning, or maybe should I say good evening?" He took your hand and kiss your back hand, just like a real prince will do. You blush at his word. You know his joking since you awake quite late today.

"Hey, I'm not always wake up late," you try your best to defense yourself and hide the blush on your cheek. You can hear him chuckle. 

"I know, I know, come one, let's eat."

Your stomach growl since you doesn't touch any food from yesterday morning. You stuff a lot of food in your mouth, making him giggles. You sit beside him, and he will occasionally help to wipe off the remaining food on the corner or your mouth. You feel like a kid.

"So, it's not a dream, I guess?" You ask him the question as soon as you finish your food. You have a lot of question in your mind, and you need to get the answer as soon as possible. 

"Ask me anything dear. I'll give you all the answer." He slowly caress your cheek.

"Okay… First, who are you?" You try to focus on your question even though he being a big distract for you.

"Aren't the question suppose to be, who am I? You already know who I am, aren't you curious about who you are?" He ask with a smirk on his lips. 

"You are my mate. Or supposed to say, my wife?" He smile at his own word.

"Don't joking now Seunghyun. Wife? I'm too young to get marry, plus I'm not attracted to you …" Seunghyun quickly shut your mouth with a hot long kiss, leaving your word hanging.

"It's a lie. You my mate, you can't lie to me." He trace your lips with his long, pale finger, giving you a shiver. You blink your eyes blankly in front him.

"What is Hyuna then?" You ask him again, after recovering from the sweet kiss. You look down to your glass, avoiding his eyes.

"Hyuna… Hyuna…" He tap his finger slowly on the table, you look at him and you can see his eyes turn dark red just by the mention of her name. "It's quite a dark history."

"You don't have to answer it." You sure it a dark history since his voice itself sound dark. You will get your answer one day.

"So, what we gonna do now?" You ask him after a long awkward silence.

"Now…" His eyes and his voice get brighter, "We get marry officially."

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

YUHUUUUU! SORRY FOR ANOTHER BORING CHAPTER XD WELL, I CAN SEE COMING~!! HAHA XD ANYWAY, SORRY IF IT BORING, I'LL TRY TO INCLUDE MORE ACTION IN IT. ANTICIPATED IT GUYS! COMMENTS, SUBSCRIBE, AND UPVOTE IS WELCOME~!! ╯ε ╰