Part 1

Destiny Is Playing A Joke

"_____,"

Your leg stop when you hear your name being called. You turn around just to see an ugly old lady, pointing at you. You look around just to sure that no one else might have same name with you. "Me?" You point at yourself, and the old lady gives you a nod. She gesture her old wrinkle hand toward you asking you to go near her.

You are afraid but in the same time, your leg moves by itself toward her. You stopped in front of her and she immediately took a hold of your hand. She caress your hand slowly and something about her action give you goosebump. Her long finger trance your palm lines and you can hear her sigh.

"Why?" You gather all your strength to bring out the question from your mouth. The old lady give an amused look and you keep wondering why.

"My Lady," she immediately bow down, her head hung low. 

"Wait! What you do?! Get up!" You almost shout at her because of shock and she raised up almost in instant and there is a frightned look in her eyes. You reach your hand out and she back up and look horror.

"Look, I don't know why you scared of me, but I won't hurt you. I promise." Your calm voice made here calm down. You hold her hand and you can feel that she is freezing. "Omo! You are too cold! Do you have a fever?!" You put your hand to feel her forehead but no, nothing different. She seem normal. It just like she is dead. Her temperature is not normal.

"I'm fine. I'm always like this my Lady. Plea-"

"Stop calling me that! I don't know what u talking about!" You snap back at her. You not usually this mad, but something in her word, just getting on your nerve.

"Then, forgive me My Lady," she excuse herself politely before walking away from you. Your hand that she hold a moment ago slowly getting it heat back. You look back to find that old lady, but mysteriously, she gone, just like wind. You try to find her between the crowd of people that walking, but no. You don't see her and everyone that pass by look at you weirdly. They are staring at you like you are a crazy girl.

You snapped back at reality, looking at your watch, you realize you already late for school. You are too late and you jut decide to ditch school and when to an arcade. Not a really good decision, but somehow your mood to study too is drained. You change your school uniform into something more appropriate. You spend around 3 hours there just when you feel your stomach growl. You leave the arcade for something to eat. Choosing a simple fast food restaurant, you order and sit at the corner, hide from everyone because you just simply not a social type person.

You finish your food and leave the restaurant, when you feel someone is staring you. You look behind you, just to find that no one care bout you. You ignore all your feeling and walk out. You decide to go home, your parents will ask why you skip, but well, they know you and they simply let you do what you wish, as long as you still score a great result.

You enter your big house, or what people call as mansion. Your father is rich, and your mom is elegant, but you don't know why you don't follow any of their personalities. They are more like a rich people, but you just like something normal and simple. Your mom is having a meeting with her friends, and you bow at her friends when they see you. 

"Omo! Your daughter is already grown up," One of your mom's friend say while your mom pull you to her side. 

"Haha, she really change doesn't she?" Despite your different personality, your mom really love you. Even though you always hurt her, she never even once mad at your action. She say that your hormones are still worked up. You will be fine when you grow more older.  You smile, trying to be polite to all of them, but a guy catch your eyes. He is sitting beside one of the lady and look so arrogant. He didn't even smile and his eyes is sharp. If only look can kill, you sure his look can kill thousand of man.

Your mom notice your gaze and she immediately introduce him to you. "He is Mrs. Choi son. Choi Seunghyun. He just comeback from the business trip in U.K." 

'No wonder he look so cold. Choi's family really scary.' Suddenly you see Mrs. Choi smile, and you swear it is the first time you ever see she smiling. And you can see her son is smirking. You want to excuse yourself, to go to your room, but Mrs. Choi order cut you. "Come sit beside my son ____." You don't have courage to disobey her. You just quietly follow her order and sit beside her son. 

As soon as you sit down beside her, everyone else start talking back, ignoring both of you. You can feel a coldness beside you. It's like he is realesing some sort of coldness. You gazed at the guy beside you, and you can see his face so near you. His eyes is looking through you, and you swear it almost burn you up. You look in front, avoiding his gaze. Everyone else doesn't seem like they care bout us, and giving us a space which you wish they didn't.

You try to take a peek at him, but surprisingly, his long finger is under your chin and pulling your face so that you are facing him. His finger is cold but somehow, it feel warm on your skin. Your eyes meet him, and your face is so close but strangely, you can't feel his breathe.It almost like he didn't alive. 

"I will make you mine." His icy eyes look deeply into your eyes, and you are sure that he mean every word he say, but what you not sure is, why you? and what does he mean by that? You should be happy when someone propose to you, but somehow, your mind is asking you to get up and run, it feel like your mind trying to save you. But there you are, sitting beside him, looking deeply in his eyes, unable to do any movement or produce any words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~THE END! PART 1 IS DONE! COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK PLEASE! I REALLY REALLY NEED A FEEDBACK. I LOVE YOU ALL ANYWAY!~