Backstage

Maknae is Mine! Nyongtory One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BACKSTAGE

 

***

You are a staff in Bigbang's Made Tour, you first-hand experienced the weirdness of two super close band members.

Prompt by Gracejees: We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours,

we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

***

 

 

weird

/wird/

adjective

suggesting something supernatural; uncanny. very strange; bizarre. connected with fate.

 

***

“Seungriya~” Jiyong giggles while he nuzzle his head on Seungri’s shoulder, they are in the hallways on the backstage. One back hug isn’t enough so they walk towards the dressing room with Jiyong’s body enveloped in Seungri’s.

***

 

I was walking in the hallway looking at them, I am not weirded but I find them so close and playful, and probably cute too. I was slowly walking on their right side, trying to avoid them and I’m kind of in a hurry. But red hair suddenly bumped on me, making the stack documents fall from my hands. White hair helped me and picked up the papers while red hair bowed deeply and said that he’s sorry. It seems like they are really nice people, helping me out and saying sorry for troubling me. I bowed back, said sorry and thank you then walked to where am I supposed to go. I glanced back to them, they resumed on what they were doing before the small accident happened, I grinned slyly though I couldn’t even recognize them if not for their hair color.

 

I am back to my own tasks, running from here and there. Sometimes I randomly see the Bigbang members wherever I went, I would give them a simple smile and they would bow slightly as a response. I was hired for this event and I don’t know them at all but it seems like they are really nice and down-to-earth people, despite their obvious popularity since the venue is sold out. One time I saw red hair going to the other side of their waiting room, probably wanting to go to the restroom. I stood there pretending that I am not observing them, at all.

 

***

Jiyong waves back to Seungri from the restroom door. He wanted the younger to accompany him, even in the restroom. “Why does hyung even needs someone to him? He’s a grown man already!” Seungri whispered to himself though its obvious that he is going to Jiyong and probably loves to volunteer and join him in the restroom.

 

“I need to pee.” Jiyong said to Seungri.

 

“Why do you even need me inside the restroom while you are peeing?” Seungri replied.

 

“I feel safe when I’m with you.” Jiyong answered back with a sheepish smile.

 

“Seriously hyung, do you really need to be cheesy?” Seungri responded while moving inside the restroom to join the older one.

 

“Maybe? Move faster! Close the door, Seungriya.” The leader hushed the younger one.

 

“Why?” Seungri cocked his right eyebrow.

 

“I want to kiss you!” Replied by Jiyong.

 

“Seriously hyung! You called be into the restroom just to kiss me? How romantic!” Seungri rolled his eyes.

 

“Lower your voice, they might hear us!” Jiyong slowly advances into Seungri and slowly placed his arms around the younger’s neck.

 

Seungri pecked Jiyong’s lips. “That’s it! I kissed you. Is it enough? Its so hot here in the bathroom, hyung!”

 

“Seungriya I want a longer one!” Jiyong whines and he even pouts.

 

Seungri placed his arms around Jiyong’s hips and his lips suddenly pressed a long kiss unto Jiyong’s complaining ones.

 

“You happy now, Jiyongie?” Seungri’s smile can be heard on his words.

 

“I am really happy, Seungriya—“ Jiyong smiled back.

 

Both of them pretended to be normal when they went out of the restroom, just like nothing  special happened in the restroom.

***

 

I saw them coming out of the restroom after quite a long time, I wonder what happened inside. But what I wonder about the most is what would have happened to red hair if white hair never went into the restroom with him. Maybe red hair should have just held his pee in him until he bursted. So that’s what they do, the members go to the restroom together…

 

But I never saw the other members accompanying each other, only red and white hair does that. I thought that their relationship must be so close enough for them to need each other even in personal needs.

 

***

Youngbae was sleeping in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter