If Only

Maknae is Mine! Nyongtory One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IF ONLY

 

***

Jiyong wanted to just dream and dream until he feels that it doesn’t hurt anymore.

***

 

Jiyong found himself in a garden, he saw trees that are beautifully flowering above him. He saw the arc that he just passed by, the arc was prettily decorated with red and white roses. Jiyong also saw the red carpet that he’s stepping on at the moment, letting him realize that he’s currently in an aisle. He noticed that he is wearing his favorite leather shoes and a neat black tuxedo with a bud of white rose on the pocket, that is far from his usual fashion style.

 

Why am I wearing these? Why am I here?

 

Jiyong walked further, following the direction of the red carpet, until he saw the first person on the garden with him.

 

“Jiyong-ah! Finally you’re here. It’s about to start by the way. Congratulations, my best friend! I knew it! You’ll both end up with each other.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Oh, I gotta go now! Good luck Ji! I will be always here, cheering for the both of you!”

 

Youngbae patted his shoulder then walked away from him. Leaving him with more questions in his head. Why is Youngbae here? He knew we’ll end up with each other? With whom?

 

As Jiyong continuously walks in the path of the red carpet, he saw the carefully decorated seats that are surrounding the aisle. He thought that maybe these are for the guests. As Jiyong wanders, his feet keep on walking on the path intended for him even though he tried to go to the seats and just wait.

 

Am I getting married today? With whom? Maybe with…

 

Jiyong saw another arc on the path and now there are curtains attached on the arc that are blocking his view to the altar. He saw Daesung who is standing in front of the arc with curtains. He also saw how busy the younger man is while talking to his walkie-talkie. Jiyong tried to approach him.

 

“Daesung-ah, oh why are you here too?”

 

Daesung stopped talking to the walkie-talkie and faced Jiyong.

 

“Oh, hyung! You’re here already. We’re set now! Good luck hyung. I knew it!”

 

“What? What did you know?”

 

By then, Daesung just gave him his angelic smile and said that Jiyong should smile too because it is his special day.

 

Seunghyun, the eldest, approached Daesung by back-hugging him. “Daesung-iee!” The younger was shocked with the sudden action. “Hyung! You’re here already? You’re in time, that’s weird.” By that time, Big Seunghyun noticed Jiyong who is looking at them suspiciously.

 

“Jiyong! You’re here already? Congratulations! At last you two finally decided to settle down together.”

 

“What?”

 

“Hush! Don’t think about other things already. Don’t be nervous, okay. It’s your special day today. Walk to the altar proudly and he’ll be waiting for you in front.”

 

He’ll be waiting? He? Is it who I think he is?

 

Jiyong was far more nervous though the assurance of his Seunghyun hyung. He wondered if the person who he’s thinking of, is really the person who is waiting for him in the altar.

 

“Jiyong-ah. It starts now. Don’t be nervous okay. We will be supporting you both. I know you are really for each other.”

 

The eldest reminded Jiyong before the curtains opened up and he saw the guests who are standing up in lieu of his entrance. He also saw the white rose petals that are scattered on the carpet. Following the aisle’s path with his eyes, he saw one person on the altar, who is dressed in a nicely white tuxedo with a red rose on the pocket that is exactly the same with his.

 

Jiyong saw the man in front, handsomely stands up there with his two feet, smiling from ear-to-ear at him. And it made him smile too, it made his wide grin come out from his bewildered face awhile ago. He saw Seungri on the altar, his band mate, his maknae, his love.

 

As Jiyong entered the arc, music started playing, he saw Youngbae playing the piano that is accompanied by Daesung’s melodic voice. But no other thing would b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter