Blind Date

Maknae is Mine! Nyongtory One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BLIND DATE

 

***

Jiyong sets up a blind date for Seungri.

***

 

"Hyung, I need a girl."

 

Seungri suddenly mentioned to Youngbae. Whose eyes are currently wide right now, those eyes that are hard to see because it's cutely small. He doesn't believe on the younger's words because Seungri and no girlfriend does not look good at all.

 

"As if you don't have one right now, Seungri-ah."

 

"I really don't have one, hyung."

 

"You've gotta be kidding me."

 

"No."

 

Youngbae still doesn't believe at the younger. It's near 12 midnight and the two are talking at the living room right now. Youngbae's sleepy enough to debate with Seungri and he just nods in order to put their conversation in an end.

 

"Hyung, are you even listening?"

 

Youngbae replied with a yawn and a hmm. Seungri just sighed and continued talking.

 

"So hyung. I'm talking about—"

 

He heard soft sounds from the sofa, Youngbae was totally uninterested of the topic, totally snoring away on dreamland. Seungri sighed much longer and let go of the topic and grudge he has for his hyung.

 

Jiyong, on the other hand, is listening attentively behind the door to his room that is adjacent to where his two band mates are in. He heard the whole conversation and immediately an idea hatched up in his head. He smirked upon himself when he thought about the most brilliant plan that he had. A crazy brilliant idea it is.

 

Oh Seungri, you will have the greatest blind date ever.

 

***

 

The next day has come and Jiyong slept well because of the thought in his mind with the hope that he could be able to execute it well. Hopefully.

 

Jiyong went out of the room and found s munching on their breakfast. He looks at Seungri and smirked, he waits for the moment when him and Seungri are alone.

 

Jiyong found himself knocking on Seungri's door, waiting for the younger to open the door. He smiled to himself thinking about Seungri's reaction on what he is about to propose to him.

 

"Coming! Jeez, don't pound on the door endlessly. It might break!"

 

Seungri opened the door, Jiyong's jaw dropped when he saw the younger was half with only a towel covering his lower body. He almost bit his lower lip, not that this is the first time that he saw Seungri like this but the timing was just perfect. Too perfect.

 

"Oh hyung! What's so important that you need to pound the door continuously?"

 

Jiyong was too enticed with the food in front of him, water still dripping from his hair to his chest to his torso and diving towards the wrapped towel. Not that Jiyong's paying too much unneeded attention to it. The reason might be Seungri just ran off the bathroom after hearing his ceaseless banging to the door.

 

"Hyung. Hello!"

 

"Oh right. I'm gonna tell you something. Can I go in?"

 

"Okay. Be comfortable, I'll just go and dress up."

 

Maybe we should dress down soon. Or stay on that state. I would appreciate it more. But Jiyong just kept those thoughts in his heart and nodded at the younger. Diving in to the right side of the bed where the bathroom door was perfectly seen from it. He tried to peek but unfortunately Seungri is already done in dressing up so the younger walked out from the bathroom.

 

“Hyung, what’s the matter? Is it a matter of life and death? The thing that you wanted to tell me?”

 

“Seungri, you wanted a girl, right?”

 

“How—How did you know hyung?”

 

“I was eavesdroppi—Oops.”

 

“You we’re what?”

 

“Never mind. I know a girl that you will definitely like.”

 

“Really?”

 

Seungri’s anger were now replaced with happiness, wide eyes, and a smile plastered on his face. He immediately hugged Jiyong with glee and anticipation. Jiyong smiled when he saw the younger being so happy right now.

 

“Hyung, when? When can I meet her? Tell me things about her, please.”

 

The younger pleaded with his big and lovable eyes, Jiyong cannot resist him and instantly gave in to Seungri’s plea.

 

“On Saturday, she said that she is free.”

 

“Ooooh! I’m excited hyung. What is her name?”

 

“Just ask her about it.”

 

“Hyung, tell me please.”

 

“Jihyun. Her name is Jihyun.”

 

“Jihyun? So pretty.”

 

Seungri smiled when he heard the name. He was excited meeting Jihyun, he was excited knowing her, talking to her, or even dating her. He was oblivious of Jiyong’s plans, all he wanted was a girl, but he didn’t know that he won’t really get the girl he wanted to.

 

He bit on my bait, this will be fun.

 

***

 

They’re on the van going to YG building, they will be recording today and Jiyong is somehow stressed but he was delighted when Seungri seated beside him in the back of the van.

 

“Good morning Jiyong-ie hyung!”

 

Seungri was different today, not that he wasn’t all smiles before but there’s something in his aura that made Jiyong shiver a bit. Jiyong is looking at the window before giving the younger a glance. He saw Seungri’s gums, literally, through his wide smile from ear to ear. Jiyong thought that maybe Seungri has a favor or another question about the girl that he’s setting up on him. And obviously he does.

 

“Good morning, Seungri-ah.”

 

“Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!”

 

“You don’t need to shout, we’re just beside each other.”

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. I just wanted to ask about something.”

 

“You mean about Jihyun?”

 

“How did you know?”

 

“Judging by your super happy aura and your wide smile, yeah it’s about her.”

 

“When’s her birthday?”

 

“Why do you need it for?”

 

“I just wanted to know.”

 

“She has the same birthday as mine.”

 

“August 18?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Oh, it’s near. I should prepare something for her this Saturday.”

 

Jiyong smirked, Seungri was completely into the trance. Now, he was already anticipating for Seungri’s something. Jiyong was so happy but he cannot show it to the younger since his plan was a total secret, a crazy scheme.

 

“What will you plan?”

 

“It’s a secret, hyung.”

 

As if I won’t know, Seungri-ah. I will perfectly see what you’re planning.

 

Jiyong just smiled at Seungri and playfully hit his shoulder.

 

“Okay, good luck with that.”

 

I mean, good luck to me.

 

***

 

They’re having their break during the whole day recording, both of them are resting in the recording room. Seungri stood up and went near Jiyong.

 

“Hyung, what is she like?”

 

“Jihyun?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Hmm~ I know she’s sweet, loving, cute and she’s nice too.”

 

“Yes, then.”

 

“But I know she’s possessive too, she writes songs, she sings.”

 

“So she’s a singer too?”

 

“She dreamed to be one.”

 

“Ooooh~”

 

If Jiyong could just laugh out loud at this moment, he could have done it awhile ago until now. He could have laughed this morning up to right now where Seungri is still asking him things about this so called Jihyun.

 

Seungri you’re so ignorant, I never thought you will totally get hooked with this. Never mind, I will totally make you smile with Jihyun. Wait and see, Seungri-ah. Wait and see…

 

***

 

It’s already Saturday and today is the day wherein their— Jihyun and Seungri’s date will take place. Seungri woke up joyfully, he hummed to himself while taking a bath and preparing for the date. He ordered flowers, chocolates and the like that would make a girl’s heart flutter so much, he knew it so well. He’s not been accused of being a playboy for nothing.

 

Jiyong went inside Seungri’s room. The younger asked Jiyong to dress him for the blind date. Next thing Jiyong knew is that Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter