Between The Lines

Maknae is Mine! Nyongtory One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BETWEEN THE LINES

 

***

Jiyong was interviewed about marriage in a talk show during their comeback,

Seungri wanted to scream that its him whom he talks about.

***

 

“Do you plan to get married soon, G-Dragon-sshi?” Jiyong shifted uncomfortably on the chair that lounges the five of them.

 

“I kept on saying before that I wanted to get married soon, but I think I already changed my mind.” Jiyong stated carefully because this broadcast was live after all, hearing huh’s from the fans watching them.

 

“So you are telling us that you don’t want to get married soon?”

 

“Its not that, its just hard to get married when you’re a celebrity, right? And I think it might be very complicated.” Jiyong chooses his words very well, he’s afraid that he might be spilling the secret that they have been keeping for years.

 

“Complicated, why’d you say so?” The host sounds very interested on questioning Jiyong, which makes him more hesitant on answering the question.

 

“Its just the person I like isn’t conventional.” Jiyong felt like the words have been trapped on his throat, not wanting to go out.

 

“Conventional? Tell us more about it.” The host shifts forward towards Jiyong to indicate that he’s listening.

 

“That person isn’t just an ordinary person.” The filter of words makes him feel very nervous, its like he wanted to end all the lies and just open up for the truth.

 

“So she’s a celebrity too, right? Just like you.” Jiyong was taken aback on the word celebrity, of course it was obvious that his cheeks lightly blushed due to it.

 

“That person is very special to me.” Jiyong replied vaguely, earning more suspicion from the host and the fans that are watching them.

 

“Can you give more details, I’m sure the fans would love to hear more about her, right everyone?” The fans screamed loud. Jiyong bit his lip slightly, his apparent reaction when he is nervous which he wishes that the people watching them wouldn’t notice.

 

“That person is simply amazing. That person dances gracefully and on point. That person loves to learn languages. That person also likes to travel the world…” Jiyong smiles so bad right now, like a lovesick teenager. He realizes that he’s so awkward while grinning wide, so he covered his face with his hands.

 

“Oh, that’s so nice and very detailed G-Dragon-sshi. Are you shy now?”

 

Jiyong replies with a bashful smile. He’s twisting his wonderful and shiny gold band is his left ring finger. Other rings are clanking with it but it's the only ring that shines the most in his eyes.

 

“I think G-Dragon hyung wanted to share more about that person.” Seungri claimed, earning an elbow hit from the older one beside him.

 

“Oh, he wanted to share more? Maybe you’ll end up admitting who she is by the end of the show.” Jiyong’s eyes went wide, admitting is never in his plan, maybe on the future but not right now. Its too complicated at the moment, but this love was never simple at all.

 

Jiyong pretended to cough on Seungri’s back part but he just simply whispered “Maknae, you are so dead.” Seungri grinned, the older one kept on saying this to him but he just laughs on it because he cannot really kill him at all.

 

“Jiyong hyung’s love is like a black canvas…” Jiyong stared at the one talking beside him. Seungri’s right hand patting Jiyong’s left hand that is resting in his own lap.

 

“Why a black canvas Seungri-sshi? Because it is dark?” The audience inaudibly murmured which made Jiyong open his mouth to talk but Seungri immediately continued his speech.

 

“No, it’s not dark but its complicated. Very complicated.” Jiyong can only glare at Seungri, hoping that the live cameras wouldn’t catch his crazy stares towards him.

 

“Complicated? How could you say that? Did he told you personally? Or did you experience it?” Jiyong wanted to shut up Seungri’s mouth but he’s in a live broadcast and he wouldn’t wanted the whole world to see that.

 

“Its like you have to stare at it for so long to understand his love. You need to observe every detail, every of the brush used, because you might miss a small thing and misinterpret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter