Mine

Maknae is Mine! Nyongtory One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINE

 

Fic prompt:

 

***

Seungri admitted that he likes Jiyong but he didn't replied back. Seungri started going out with his other hyungs and Jiyong became more possesive and jealous without admitting that he likes him back.

***

 

“Hyung, why can’t you keep your hands to yourself?”

 

“Why? Can’t I touch you?”

 

“I just said that I like you, a few days ago. You didn’t reply or anything, so I took no as an answer. Now you wanted to touch me so much. What’s that, hyung?”

 

“I—“

 

“You know, if you will be like this. I might as well go farther away from you. That’s the right thing, right?”

 

“Maknae?”

 

“I’m not your maknae anymore, hyung. I’m 24 years old.”

 

With that, Seungri walked out of the room. Jiyong was devastated, he was actually preparing something for him, that’s why he haven’t answered back. He still haven’t told him that he likes him.

 

You will be my maknae forever. I like you, Seungri-ah. Don’t go away.

 

Too late, Seungri was now two rooms farther away from him. He’s still indeed close but Jiyong feels like they’re back-to-back from each other and he needs to walk around the world just to see the younger. He will go crazier if this continues, but he wouldn’t allow that. Jiyong would never let that happen.

 

***

 

The next morning arrived, Jiyong woke up early, contrary to what he has been doing to the past few days, or years maybe. He cooked breakfast, put it into a tray and went in front of Seungri’s room. Jiyong took a deep breath before knocking the door. Of course, as what he have expected, there is no reply.

 

“Seungri-ah. Breakfast is here. I’m gonna leave it in front of the door, okay?”

 

Jiyong left the tray, with his handwritten letter that starts with To my sweet and adorable baby panda. He never did this before, but he’s going to do everything for him and Seungri to be okay again. And happy, just like before. Though Jiyong knows that this will be hard. And he never expected that Seungri will be as stubborn as a rock. Jiyong didn’t predicted that way because Seungri always has been the one who runs off to him after an argument. But today, it is different. Completely different.

 

Seungri clearly heard everything that Jiyong said, of course he giggled with the thought of his hyung cooking food for him. He was happy but he remembered that he was supposed to be angry at the older one because Jiyong has been a total lately. Heck, Seungri just confessed yet he didn’t even comment anything. Stupid hyung, stupid!

 

Contradictory to his being vocally non-responsive, he opened his door and gave a look on the environment on whether someone was looking at him. Gladly no one does, so he swiftly bended towards the ground, picked up the specially prepared food for him, and went back immediately inside his room. He can hear his fast heartbeat due to nervousness. He doesn’t want to be caught in action. But it doesn’t matter, this is mine anyway.

 

Jiyong who was a total observer, he was peeking from the bathroom which is totally adjacent from Seungri’s room. He said a loud yes after seeing the younger who is now going inside his room with the tray in hands. But he immediately stop the disturbing sound by stuffing his mouth with his hand, smile still evident despite the hand the blocks it. Seungri you’ll be mine, anytime now.

 

Seungri saw Jiyong’s being retentive while looking at how orderly does his food look like. The younger smiled at the effort did by Jiyong. He noticed the letter that is hidden under the placemat, which he wouldn’t detect if he won’t lift it up. He took it out and read it with his eyes.

 

To my sweet adorable baby panda,

 

I’m sorry for touching you, it’s like my hard habit to break. I’m sorry okay. Let’s go back to normal again. And don’t ever go to other people, because you’re mine Seungri-ah. Mine. Only mine.

 

Jiyong

 

What the hell. Now he’s claiming me that I am his. This is crazy, I’ll give him the exact medicine he wants. Now Jiyong hyung, wouldn’t you like to run to me now, cause I’ll be running to the other hyungs from now on. You must prove that you deserve me. That you need me more than I need you, then I’ll go back to you. Soon, hyung. But first, you must convince me well.

 

***

 

Seungri came out of his room, he saw Jiyong and Youngbae on the sofa, watching TV.

 

“Youngbae hyung!”

 

“Hmm~”

 

“Do you have anything to do today?”

 

“None, why?”

 

“Let’s go exercise.”

 

“Okay, I’ll just take a bath then we’re good to go.”

 

“Yes, that’s good. Let’s go after preparing.”

 

Now Seungri totally pretended that Jiyong wasn’t in the same room as him. Jiyong’s presence was totally ignored by the younger.

 

“Bae, can I come too?”

 

“Sure.”

 

What? Why do you have to join us?

 

Jiyong actually screamed his question to Youngbae so that Seungri can perfectly hear it through the thin walls of their apartment. With the contentment and smirk that Jiyong has right now, he quickly prepared and dressed up. Seungri-ah, two can play on this game you know.

 

The three now went down of their apartment and waited for their van to arrive. And when it did, their manager told them that the van is kind of full because of some things that are in the back seats. And he said that two of them can seat in the back and one in the front.

 

“Me and Youngbae hyung will use the back seats.”

 

“No! Me and Seungri will use the back seats.”

 

The manager widen his eyes at the rebuttal gave by Jiyong, it was fierce, so fierce. And it looks like Jiyong would eat him up if he didn’t allow him to be seated beside Seungri.

 

“Okay, okay. I will just seat in the front.”

 

“No, Youngbae hyung seat with me.”

 

“Nah. It’s fine. Go and enj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter