Panda

Maknae is Mine! Nyongtory One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PANDA

 

***

Jiyong can’t stop talking about Seungri on his VLive broadcast.
The younger judges Jiyong who brought Seungri’s kidnapped panda plushie.

***

 

Jiyong brings a huge panda doll in the V Live set, the staff who saw it was shocked seeing it.

 

“Jiyong-ah, what’s that for?”

 

“Ah I just don’t want to be alone. Oh, noona, would you mind if I ask you to place it near the bed.”

 

“Oh, not at all.”

 

The staff carried the big panda and placed it beside the bed. She placed the board on the lap of the panda.

 

***

 

“Seungri and Daesung are fun people so I am funnier around them, but when I am alone I am pretty shy.”

 

Seungri heard those words come out of Jiyong’s mouth and smirked after hearing it. He talked to his iPhone screen while watching his hyung’s live broadcast on the application.

 

“Of course, hyung. You’re kind of boring when you are alone in a broadcast.” Seungri boasts, hopefully it would reach the one who’s doing the broadcast right now.

 

***

 

“I brought Seungri today…”

 

“What? I’m here at home, hyung. How can I be there?” If someone caught Seungri right now, while talking to his phone screen, they might think of him as someone who already lost his wits.

 

Jiyong brought a big panda plushie and showed it into the screen.

 

“…because I am not good at doing these things alone. But I’m not sure if he’ll talk.”

 

Seungri’s eyes widened at the big panda plushie that Jiyong has. He remembered that he has the exact same plushie at his room full of pandas. He decided to check if his panda is at the room. So he stood up, while still concentrated at the broadcast, and went to the room. Seungri scanned the room and noticed the big space where his big panda plushie is supposed to be.

 

Seungri wondered how did even Jiyong got his panda. He has the urge to call his hyung right now because he kidnapped his stuffed toy, but he thought that his hyung is working so maybe he’ll call after the broadcast.

 

He cannot do anything else so he just rolled his eyes and went back to his room, waiting for the live show to finish.

 

***

 

“When I’m home alone, I like to play with my cat and listen to music. I want to recommend some songs to you guys, let’s listen.”

 

“Eh, why hyung? Is this a jukebox show or something?” Seungri snorted.

 

“It rained today, so I want to recommend some songs by the members that suits the weather. This song is actually Seungri’s. Open the Window. I did the featuring on this song.”

 

“Eh, why are you playing my song?” Seungri blushed when he heard his own song on Jiyong’s broadcast. He didn’t notice that a smile creeps up unto his lips, showing his real emotions.

 

“I was surprised when I first heard the song because Seungri’s pronunciation was not that good. So, at first, I heard this song not as “Open the Window” but as “Open the .” So I was like “Why do you want to sing Open the to your fans?” And then Seungri said “It’s the window, hyung” We had that kind of happening.”

 

“Ah, hyung! Why do you have to share this? Is this even allowed in live shows?” Seungri was suddenly shy because his hyung is kind of embarrassing him, in front of thousands of viewers. But deep inside, he likes it that Jiyong is mentioning him again and again.

 

***

“Do you like GD or S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter