Chaper 1: New Beginnings

In Too Deep

Traveling used to excite me, new places, people, and romance; however all that changed when I met that two faced jerk in Prague. Kris, better known as Wu Yi Fan. Girls went crazy for him, but he always stared at me. At first I didn't even realize it because come on- why would a super hottie like him like a girl like me who doesn't look a VS model?

.

.

.

(Last month)

On my last week as a study abroad student in Prague I was walking at the pavilion when heard footsteps following me, but when I turned around no one was there. All I smelt was the the sweet smell of blossoms. As I continued to walk I still heard it. I quickened my pace only to hit a wall. When I got back up I saw a dark figure holding a knife. "Is it your purse or life? Decide now you b*" I stared at him with open eyes, but he came closer. "Hey you kind of look nice, how about we forget the purse and have you instead" he said. My heart was beating fast, I didn't know what to do. I pushed him away, but that was no use. He kicked me in my stomach and I was on the ground. He then shoved me to the wall and tried to kiss me. I tried my hardest to push him away because I didn't want this to be my first kiss. "So it's going to be like this eh?" He said with a grin on his face. He immediately stoped what he was doing and grabbed my neck and tried to take my clothes off. I was barely breathing when I felt the man's hand loosen around my neck.

I was dizzy from the lack of air but I saw another man but everything became black

.

.

.

I woke up the next morning at an unfamiliar place that smelled like blossoms. The room looked luxurious. There were interesting paintings and everything was golden. "You're finally up? Here take this, it'll help reduce your fever" I looked up to see who it was, and I was shocked to see that it was Kris! " you know, a girl shouldn't walk alone at night. I don't know where you came from but it's common knowledge all over the world" I stood up "I - uh- um... what happened? " Kris looked annoyed and said, " if I didn't happen to go on a stroll that night you would have been in an alley, like that's something new"

.

.

.

As the days went by I continued to stay at Kris's house, even forgetting to return to school. "Hey Kris, can you drop me off at the airport tomorrow morning, I forgot to tell you that this is my last week here, omg! I forgot to go to class too! I-" I was cut of when Kris kissed me. My first kiss! It felt magical! But a broke it off after a minute because i was in bed and his height towering over me made me nervous.

Kris looked odd, he had a smirk on that was making my heart beat faster and faster. He came closer and closer, "K-Kris... wha..wha..what a-are you doing?!?!" Before I knew it he was on top of me. Something felt odd, I was getting dizzy. . .

.

.

.

I awoke to the sound of bird chirping. I looked around but I couldn't see Kris. My head started to pound and everything seemed fuzzy, but just then I looked at the clock, it was 10 am! I quickly got dressed and ran out the door. There was a note. It said, "hey babe, thanks ♥ see ya later! K? I got you a driver. By the way, I'm what they call a one night stand," I was confused, what happened. Could we have- no that's impossible I wasn't drunk or anything and I was still wearing my clothes I awoke.

.

.

.

As I was boarding the plane I heard someone calling me, "hey! Wait up! Where have you been? We were so worried! On the day you disappeared there was all kinds of bad news! Kris disappeared too! And guess what!?!? He's a bad guy! There was a story where he took a girl home and drugged her so they would sleep together, but she turned out to be a cop who awoke before anything happened! " I felt my stomach sink! Was it true? Was Kria really that kind of person. Just then, I felt an awful pain in my stomach. I started to get dizzy, but then a stranger caught me. He seemed to look like an angel. His smile made me feel better. Before I could say thank you he was gone

.

.

.

(Present time)

just then the bus hit a bump and the pain in my stomach grew worse. I started to get sweaty. This was it! Urghhhhh! The pain was bad... I awoke in a hospital, "where am I?" Just then a doctor came in, " you know women in your condition have to take better care of themselves, but thankfully the baby is fine. But to be honest the last time I saw you you were almost half way through your pregnancy, and now you are at your 7th month?!?! You continue to surprise me, because your stomach is the same size and you don't look pregnant. But I'm sorry you had to go through that experience, some men are jerks! But I'm so glad you will take care of her! Your parents called and told me to tell you that it wasn't your fault and they are still proud of you"

.

.

.

(Next day)

Wow finally it's Monday, first day at school and I guess a new beginning as long as no one knew I was pregnant. As I was getting out of the bus and I was heading to campus it started to rain. Wow what a grear way to start off the day. I took out my umbrella and continued to walk. Just then the rain started to fall and I slipped! But just in time I was held by a stranger. He had a big umbrella in his hand and took me to a dry place. "It's nice to see you again." I looked up to see a familiar face. He smiled likr an angel again, "My name is Luhan"

.

.

.

《Too be continued. ..》