What Is Kikwang Planning?

Only You

 

Beast had just reached to their dorm after performing in Busan. Today is a tiring day; they had to commute from Seoul to Busan and return to Seoul back for other activities. As soon as they are in dorm, each of them heading their bed to rest.

Kikwang see s had to sleep even in the few hours they will be rushed to another schedule. They are increasingly busy with everyday activities and became successful after making comeback with their new song, Fiction. They are very popular and have gained a place in fans heart not only in Korea but also overseas.

He let the others rest and head to living room for a little privacy. He saw his phone screen. He smiled to himself every time he saw the image of his phone wallpaper. It’s true! He will smile and all his tiredness is gone when saw that image, image of Hyosung his crush. Finally, he managed took the image from Dongwoon phone (that was after he surreptitiously took Dongwoon phone and send to his phone while Dongwoon was in deep sleep).

I too obsess about her; she seemed control my mind and soul. This should not be tolerated. I'll must make my first move, he though. But how? She's too many fan boys and I must think way to win her heart, Kikwang thinking and thinking until he got an idea.

"Hey guys! It's time to wake up. Palli..palli.. Wake up. We have another schedule. Last schedule for today", Kikwang awake s. They stretched when heard Kikwang voice to woke them up. They get up and wash up before moving. Yoseob still sleep at his bed. He was surprised when he felt something cold on his face, water. He rubbed his eyes and saw Junhyung with his wide smile, "Well! Yangdarella wake up now. You can continue your sleep after this? Ok?". Yoseob prepared, as well as others.

During going to location, Kikwang told s about her planning to confess to Hyosung. "Hmm..guys!! I need your help. I think I want confess my feelings to Hyosung. She's too adorable and cute and I worried she will take by someone later", Kikwang stating his intention to his friends. "Yeah!! I can see lately is too much talk about Secret especially Hyosung with her charm", Doojoon comment. "I can list the candidates who will become your rivals. Jinon-ssi, Sungje-ssi and Lee Joon-ssi. I also heard that 2PM Junho was interested to her and some others. In addition, Hyosung is easy to friend with others. No wonder if many like her",  Yoseob tease Kikwang. “I wonder if noona like me? I will not let her go from me”, Dongwoon try to make his hyung jealous. Kikwang gave a sharp glance to Yoseob and Dongwoon with what they said a moment ago. "Just kidding. So what your plan?", Yoseob ask him. "I have a plan but I need your help and the rest members of Secret", the others look at Kikwang with puzzle face. "But how?", Junhyung turn to ask. "Here's the plan", Kikwang tell them very detailed.

Are you sure this will working?”,Hyunseung ask. “Hundred percent, maybe it sound a little bit childish. But I’m pretty sure that it will work”, confident Kikwang. They agree to help him. "Tomorrow Yoseob has schedule with Secret, so you help me to inform this plan to Jieun, Sunhwa and Zinger. Do not let Hyosung know", Kikwang looked Yoseob.