Chapter 6: Mission Accomplish

Only You

 

Kikwang thinking about his plan whether is successful or not. He remembered the incident in which Hyosung was hurting with his attitude. He hopes that everything goes smoothly, such as planned.

Kikwang, Junhyung, Yoseob, Doojoon, Hyunseung and Dongwoon prepared as well as to surprise Secret girls. Doojoon and Dongwoon sufficient provide a table for ten people. They decorate the table as possible. Junhyung and Hyunseung are serve food and drink for them. They ensure that they select food suitable with their taste. Yoseob was arranging seats for them all. He put name for each chair. Yoseob smiled satisfied with his work. Kikwang observe their work. He’s happy with cooperation given by them.

Jieun, Sunhwa, Zinger and Hyosung reach at the rooftop. They shocked to see the surrounding at there. Beautiful decorated table with candles and romantic ambience. Delicious dishes on the table and have name of each seat. They smiled, as they attending a ceremony and a romantic dinner.

"Waahhh! You’re great for preparing a romantic dinner", Zinger praised them. Kikwang, Junhyung, Yoseob, Doojoon, Hyunseung and Dongwoon smiling proudly. “Hmm, who’s idea put each name in each chair”, Jieun searching for her seat. Yoseob shyly put his hand up.  Zinger sits in front Doojoon, Sunhwa sits in front Dongwoon and Jieun sits in front Yoseob. Before Jieun pulled her chair, Yoseob immediately pulls out Jieun chair. Jieun smiled shyly in front the others.

Hyosung see her name in front Kikwang. Hyosung remembered about the incident. She saw Kikwang smile to her. She not sure if she wanted to sit in front him or not. She looked towards Hyunseung. He sits in front Junhyung. She had an idea. She heading to Hyunseung and whispered something. Everybody was confused by looked at Hyosung behavior. They looked Kikwang with face full of question.

Hyunseung up and give his seat to Hyosung. Hyunseung take her seat in front Kikwang. Hyunseung just smile to Kikwang like understand something had happened between them. Kikwang sighed; he knew that Hyosung still mad at him.

"I'm sorry. I took Hyunseung seat. You don’t mind, right?", Hyosung said while poured a glass of wine to Junhyung. Junhyung took the glass, "It's okay!". Kikwang just hope that their plans will succeed.

They enjoyed dinner tastefully. They praised Junhyung and Hyunseung for serving delicious dishes. Kikwang signals Doojoon, Yoseob, Jieun and Sunhwa that their plan is coming to .

Yah! Where you’re going? Dinner hasn’t finish yet?”, Hyosung wonder where four of them going when they quietly leaving their dinner. “Unnie, we want to get something before the fireworks show begin”, Sunhwa give excuse. Hyosung nod and continue chatting with others. She still avoids Kikwang. She will pretend busy chatting with Junhyung if Kikwang try attracting her attention with his funny stories. She will look at somewhere else if Kikwang smile to her. Everything Kikwang do to attract her attention, she will avoiding it. 

They were shocked by the first explosion of fireworks. The sky was dark is now decorated with colorful lights. Hyosung thrilled to see the fireworks. She is like the children who first see the fireworks explode.

Kikwang slowly told others to leave them. Hyosung not aware that others quietly leave her with Kikwang. She was very happy watch the fireworks. Kikwang move closer to her.

Zinger! Jieun and others still not coming yet?”, Hyosung ask Zinger in half shouted tone without facing her. Hyosung strangely when Zinger not answered her question. Often she most diligent answered someone questions whether the person asked her or not. “Zinger-ah! Jieun and others……”, Hyosung surprised when she look beside her is not Zinger but Kikwang. “Eoh!!” she look around and she found only her and Kikwang lived. “Where the others?”, she ask Kikwang in rough voice.

Kikwang grins, ”You still mad at me?”. Hyosung silent and only pay attention to the fireworks show. “Still ignoring me?”, Kikwang still waiting for Hyosung reaction. “I’m really really sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you”, Kikwang holds her wrist but brushed by her. Kikwang don’t give up. He touches both of her shoulder to facing him. “Mwo?”, Hyosung show her anger face. “You look pretty when angry”, Kikwang try to look over her reaction. Hyosung feel proud when he praised her but she still remains in angry face.

They both remain silent. Only heard sound from fireworks exploded. “Hyo-ah!! Do you like someone now?”, Kikwang broke the silent between them. Hyosung look at Kikwang. “I can say that I like him very much but I don’t know if him like me or not because he never show his interested in me”, she answered. Kikwang sighed, “Is him more handsome than me?”. Kikwang ask again. Hyosung laugh and hit playfully Kikwang arm, “You so funny, ara? Of course he’s more handsome than you. I love to see his dance and the way he smile”. Kikwang lost his hope, she like another person and not me.

I’m sorry about the incident earlier”, he apologize once again to her. She just nods and receives his apology. Kikwang look at Hyosung who busy to watch the fireworks. She smile, laugh and very enjoy watch it. He seems get a new hope and shouldn’t give up after what his friend doing for him to make sure his plan success.

Do you still remembered what I said about my ideal type in OMS ago?”, Kikwang bravely himself to asked her. “Yes. You chose me but maybe for variety sake. Don’t you?”, she just smile but in the same times her heart was hurt just saying like that. “Just follow the script”, he replied. Yah! Pabo Kikwang, just said to her that you really mean it, Kikwang said to himself while his hand automatically smack his forehead. “I see. You’ll be a great actor. Yoseob-ssi also doing a good job”, her tone a little bit disappointed. Maybe I should give up, she though. Hyosung feel uncomfortable about the atmosphere between them.

I go get Doojoon and others. Why they took a long time to back here?”, she make an excuse to avoided Kikwang and his question or maybe he will asked something that she can’t answer. Kikwang dazed looked Hyosung leaving him. Good job, boy. She’s leaving now and you just want to watch her go like that. Just tell her the truth or you lose the chance, Kikwang heard someone voice whispered in his mind. “What I’m doing? I must follow what my heart said”, Kikwang talked to himself.

Hyosung sheds her tear again. She can’t deny her feeling to him and it was broken heart hearing the one you love said it’s not true. She still heard his voice in her mind about their conversation. She wiped her tears before it worse her makeup when suddenly she felt a pair of hand hugging her from back. She can feel the heart of the owner was beating so fast. Also his hug was warm.

Kikwang rest his cheek at Hyosung head and hugged her tightly. Hyosung just looked down. Kikwang felt his hand wet. “You cry again, huh. Mianhae, jeongmal miahae. I didn’t mean to hurt you”, Kikwang softly said near to her ear. Hyosung can hear his breathing and it really warm her. “Hyo-ah! I really mean it when I said you are my ideal type. I don’t want to be just your friend but I want more than that. Would you be mine?”, a simple word from Kikwang make Hyosung startled. She want the time will stop now and let them like that for a moment. Is that true, Hyosung still hesitated with him.

Hyosung was speechless. She doesn’t know what to do? She still frozen in her position without realizes that Kikwang is in front her now. He touches her face gently to facing his face. Their eyes meet. Hyosung gaze into Kikwang eye to find the truth. His eye never lied, she found the truthful is.

Kikwang wiped Hyosung tears that still shedding in her cheek, “Uljima, Hyo-ah!!”. He hugged her one again. “I’m sorry for hurt your heart. I love you”, said Kikwang softly enough for Hyosung heard it. He kisses her crown gently. “Maybe I’m too late now. You like someone else? I didn’t have any chance, right?”, Kikwang slowly alienate his hugging and anxiously waiting for her answer.

Hyosung look closely at Kikwang face eagerly want her answer. Now, she realize that he really mean it.“Hyo-ah!! Answer me”, Kikwang can’t wait. Aigoo, Kwangie is handsome, Hyosung softly hit his chest. “Pabo Kikwang!! You damp, ara. How you can’t read my heart. I really like your eye-smiling. I really like when you dancing, it’s cool. I really like when you look so dumb sometimes”, Hyosung explained it one by one, and she can’t hide her happiness because all this time her one-side love was replied by him. “So?”, Kikwang show his eye-smiling. “I said I really like when you eye was smiling, like now”, she just smiling.

So, it’s mean you must be my……..”, Kikwang still waiting for Hyosung to confess it. She nodded, “And you must be mine. I love you, Lee Kikwang”. Kikwang jumped happily heard Hyosung answer and lifted her. “Yah!! Let me down. Because of you I can’t finish watch the fireworks show”, said Hyosung while asked Kikwang to let her down. “Komawo, Hyo-ah!! I’m so happy. I’ll bring you to watch it other time”, Kikwang make promise to her and they agree to watch it together later.

Doojoon and the others that watch them from distance clapping and jumping happily because their planning was successful. They out from their hiding and move towards them. “Mission accomplishes. Yeah! We did it”, they shouted. Hyosung look them with puzzled face and wondering what they talking about. “Hyo-ah, we’re sorry! Actually, Kikwang planned this vacation. He really wants you to be his mine. I think you driving him crazy about you”, Yoseob explained while , “You really like his smiling-eyes, huh”. Hyosung embarrassed and she can feel her cheek so hot. “Noona, good job”, Dongwoon shows thumb up to Jieun, Sunhwa and Zinger. Hyosung look towards them, “You all too?”. They laughed and explained everything to her. She understands now why they always keep away from her. 

Hyosung glad she has friends like them that always support her. She also thankfully to Doojoon, Yoseob, Hyunseung, Junhyung and Dongwoon because everything they have done, “Thanks, guy”. “Now, you got her. Don’t hurt her feeling, she is my loveable friend. If you do it, I’ll take her from you”, Doojoon warned him. Kikwang playfully punch Doojoon arm. They burst into laugh.