Chapter 7: Our First Date

Only You

 

Hyung, you’re sure you really want to do this?”, Dongwoon asked him. “Be careful, if media know you and her will get a trouble”, Doojoon remind him. “Your fans will bash her. Furthermore, your fans not really like her like your others girls”, Hyunseung also remind him. “Don’t worry!! We always support you and her. She’s also our close friend”, Yoseob try to comfort him. “Just take care of her”, Junhyung remind him again.

 

Haha..Just rilex, guys!! We just go on a date”, Kikwang calmly explain to s. “Just be careful. I don’t want both of you get a trouble”, Doojoon looked a bit worried. Kikwang nodded, “I’m really nervous. This is our first date”. Rest of them laughed at him. “Just give noona a bouquet of rose”, Dongwoon give an idea. “Don’t forget to buy a couple shirts...hahahaha”, Hyunseung chuckled. “And don’t forget to buy us food”, Yoseob show his puppy face. “You!! Not help at all”, Kikwang point at Yoseob.

 

**********

How am I?”, Hyosung asked Jieun, Sunhwa and Zinger. She’s still fixing her hair and a bit worried. “Unnie, you look beautiful. I bet that tonight Kikwang can’t sleep well after your dated because thingking of you”, Zinger teasing Hyosung. Jieun and Sunhwa burst into laugh, “That’s true”. “Stop teasing me”, Hyosung shyly looked at the mirror.

 

   Ding Dong

 

Eoh, it’s must Kikwang-ssi”, Sunhwa said when they heard the door bell ring. Hyosung was nervous. “I’ll get him”, Jieun run to the door. She opens the door. “Helo, Kikwang-ssi!! Come on, get in”, Jieun order Kikwang in. Kikwang heart beating so fast because it was his first time enter at girl group dorm even he close with 4 Minute but he never have a chance to enter their dorm.

 

Wah!! Your dorm is clean and tidy too”, Kikwang praised Jieun when she come bring orange juice for him. “Girls rules must be clean and tidy. Please sit down. Hyosung will come later”, Jieun chuckled. Kikwang look around while drink his orange juice. He thinking if Beast is giving a chance to pick a celebrity maid, he will choose Secret to clean their dorm.

 

His eyes still look around Secret dorm until stop at one door. And there she are, Hyosung shyly look at him. My baby Hyo is cute and pretty, Kikwang said to himself. “Kikwang-ah!! Don’t look me like that”, Hyosung towards to him. Kikwang clear his throats and embarrass at others when they chuckled at his behavior saw Hyosung. “This is for you”, Kikwang give Hyosung a bouquet of rose that he bought before he reach at Secret dorm. “Gomawo, neomu joha”, Hyosung smell the rose.

 

                    “Jangmikkot hansongi batgo

                     Neoege gobaegeul batgo

                     Nae mameun syarallarara (syarallarara)

 

                                   I’m getting roses from you
                                   I’m getting a confession from you
                                   My Heart’s sha la la la la ( sha la la la la ) “
          

 

Jieun, Sunhwa and Zinger singing the first part of their song Starlight Moonlight to tease Hyosung. “Yahh!!, stop it”, Hyosung pouted. Kikwang just laugh to see their behavior, so happy-go-lucky and enjoy when around them. No wonder if he heard rumors that boys group and actors are hard fans for Secret. Beast also attracted to them, that’s why they are close now until many boys group really jealous about their friendship.   

 

Kikwang, just take care our leader very good”, Sunhwa reminds him. “If anything happen to her”, Zinger show her fist. “Don’t worry girls. I’ll take care your leader and return her to you again”, Kikwang convince them. “Have a nice day!!”, Jieun, Sunhwa and Zinger waved at them as they enter at Beast manager car.

 

**********

Kikwang –ah, are you sure we can go there?”, Hyosung asked Kikwang when their car stopped at one place. “Of course”, Kikwang convince her. “But people might know we?”, Hyosung still not agree with Kikwang and a bit worried about that. “Don’t worry. I know you really want to go there, right?”, he tried to persuaded her. “But how?”, she frowned. “We pretend to be another person”, Kikwang give Hyosung a glasses. He also wears a glasses and hat so that people will not recognize them. “Good idea, Kwangie”, Hyosung praised him.

 

Kikwang took her hand and they linked each other fingers. He turned to saw Hyosung reaction when he took her hand but she pretend looked somewhere else. Hyosung can feel butterflies in her stomach but in the same times she like it. “Today, were not an idol but were just a normal couple. Come on, Hyo”, he pulled her hand and buy a tickets as they enter at Lotte World.

 

Are you ready?”, Kikwang asked her. She nodded and can hide her excitement anymore. “Gaja”, he said and linked their hand. So many couple and family spend their times together at there.

 

Let’s try ride that”, he point the rollercoaster and waiting her answer. “No, I scare at high place”, she shakes her head. “Come on, I will hold you tight”, he kept persuaded her and showing his puppy face. “Kikwang-ah, don’t make your face like that. You know that I’ll easily fall for it”, she still shakes her head. But Kikwang still showing his aegyo. “Okay, only this time”, finally she’s agree.

 

They both ride the rollercoaster and Kikwang hold Hyosung hand tight. When the rollercoaster start to moving, Hyosung can feels her heart will drop at any time. She hides her face in Kikwang shoulder. “Just relax, Hyo”, he comforting her. Hyosung a bit fear when the rollercoaster went up slowly to the top. “Put your hand in the air, you will know the real feeling is”, Kikwang whispered in her ears. She confused look at him and doing what his said. “Aaaaaahhh!!”, she screaming when suddenly the rollercoaster went down in full speed. It was her first experience riding the rollercoaster even before debut she coming to Lotte World, she’s not ride that thing.

 

How you feel?”, Kikwang asked her as they finish riding it. “Whoah, like all my stress is gone now”, she laughed. They tried all the games and Kikwang took their picture together. It was the wonderful day for both of them for their first dated.

 

He brings Hyosung ride the Ferris wheel. They sit front of each other. With the colorful light from Lotte World in the evening, the whole surrounding looks so beautiful and romantic too.

 

 

You like it?”, Kikwang gently asked her as he moved nearer to Hyosung seat. She just nodded and really grateful to Kikwang because this is the best day in her life, frees from fans, show and job. She laid her head at his shoulder. He took her hand and brought it to his lap as they linked their hand together.

 

Did you know that I really like you the best”, he softly whispered at her ears. Hyosung chuckle and joke at his word, “Nan niga jeil joha, nan niga jeil yaeppo”. Kikwang chuckle too. Suddenly, he took something from his pocket and shows it to her. “What it is?”, she took it from his hand, a small purple box and beautiful too. She opens it and really shocked about the thing inside that box.

 

A bracelet!!”, she look at the beautiful bracelet that he gave. He takes it and wears at her hand, “This is for you, a special bracelet for special person in my heart”. Hyosung smile widely when heard at his word. “I really like at the love design, two love stick together. Like our love, two hearts become one”, Hyosung looked at him. “What mean for this word?”, she pointing at one word that design in the bracelet. “Hmm, this is us. KISUNG, Ki for Kikwang and Sung for Hyosung, that’s mean KISUNG. You don’t like it?”, he look worried that might she don’t like it. “I really love it. How can you be such a romantic guy?”, Hyosung pinched his cheek. “Anything for my girl”, he said while replied to pinch her cheek.

 

Kikwang-ah!! Saranghae”, Hyosung gave him a quick peek at Kikwang cheek. He surprised at her action. Hyosung pretend look at somewhere else because she was shy at her sudden action. Kikwang slowly touched her face to facing him. She can feel her heartbeat beating so fast. They stared for awhile until Kikwang bring her face near to his face. She quickly close her eyes and wait what Kikwang will do next, he’s gonna kiss me. Kikwang smile when Hyosung closed her eyes. He slowly bring his face near to her ear and whisper, “You thought that I’m gonna kiss you, no I won’t”. Hyosung startled when she felt he whispered at her ear. She speechless and don’t know what to do. Kikwang looked at her face and smile at her face reaction. “Hyo-ah”, he pressed his lips at her lips. Hyosung rolled her eyes and she can see clearly his face in front her. They stayed like that for awhile until he broken the kiss. “Hyo, I really really love you. This gonna be our official kiss as a couple”, Kikwang softly said to her. She just nodded and hopes the time will stop now and let them stayed like that forever.I love you too Kikwang, Hyosung said to herself while lean at Kikwang shoulder.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello readers.....

Sorry for take time to update and of course for my bad grammar...sorry again

thanx for still like my fanfic...

Love you all...don't make your LOVE IS MOVE for my fanfic...muahahahah(^_^)