Yoseob Role

Only You

 

Yoseob come to the set with mission. He meets with Secret. During recording breaks, Yoseob hang out with them. They chatting and plays jokes. Yoseob very close to Secret compared with others Beast members. He has no problem to carry out Kikwang request.

Yoseob find a way to tell about Kikwang plans confess to Hyosung to Jieun, Zinger and Sunhwa.But Hyosung are always with them and he had no opportunity to tell. Hyosung suddenly called by the PD program and she excused herself to go and leaving them. This is a great opportunityYoseobthought.

"Hey girls! I want to tell something and need help from three of you", Yoseob immediately asked them. Her eyes wild looked around to ensure that Hyosung has not arrived. "What happen? Like you have a big problem and do not want anyone to know. What you want to tell?", Jieun laughed at Yoseob strangeness. "Certainly I don’t want anyone know, including Hyosung except three of you", his eyes still looking around. "What do you want to tell us till unnie couldn’t know?", Zinger increasingly intrigued about Yoseob story.

Yoseob tellthemabout Kikwang plans. How Kikwang want to win over Hyosung heart. Jieun, Zinger and Sunhwa can’t stop smiling afterheard Yoseob story. They agreed to help as long as Hyosung and Kikwang are happy. Moreover, they already know about Hyosung feeling to Kikwang.

"Remember! You must keep secret. Do not let Hyosung know about this", Yoseob warned. "Don’t worry, you can count at us", Sunhwa guaranteed. "What secret?", Hyosung appear to make them all was silent and looked at one another. "Ah!! Nothing. Yoseob say he was still hungry", Jieun make story so that Hyosung not distrust. "Yah!! Yang Yoseob, you still hungry? I will treat you food after this recording”, Hyosung make a pity faces to Yoseob. He just smile with Jieun fake story. "Okay!! The filming was about to start. Hurry guys", Hyosung told. They returned to the set and a little relieved that Hyosung does not suspect anything about their awkwardness.