Chapter 5: The 'Coincidentally' Vacation

Only You

 

Wah!! It’s a beautiful place to release my stress”, Hyosung couldn’t help stop herself to praise the place. They were happy because Hyosung like the place that Kikwang choose. Apparently all the information they gave to Kikwang about Hyosung, he uses the best possible.

They go to their room. The rooms are very exclusive and outside the room, they can clearly see the beautiful scenery. There also have a large swimming pool.

"I'm so lucky to vacation here. Komawo", Hyosung excited. “It's okay. We are happy that you really like this place", Jieun smiled at Hyosung. Hyosung is busy looking the view from their room veranda. Jieun, Zinger and Sunhwa keep away from her. "I think they had already here", Zinger talk half whisper. Sunhwa and Jieun nodded. "We find them now without Hyosung knowledge. If she knew, all our plans will fail", Sunhwa said. "What are you doing speak half whispering?", Hyosung appear and feel strange with their behavior. Since few days, three of them are always whispering when they talks, like discuss something important. Hyosung feel neglected made like that.

"Ani. We want go to store to buy some goods", Jieun make an excuses. "Oh! I too want to go", Hyosung want to join them. Jieun looked Sunhwa and Zinger who want offer to stay with Hyosung. "If you going, who will accompany me here", Sunhwa hold Hyosung wrist. Hyosung agreed to accompany Sunhwa and remind Jieun and Zinger not to take a long time in the store later.

Jieun and Zinger leading to Beast room as their plan. They knocked on the door.

Beast reached early than Secret. They await Secret. So far, all the planning went smoothly. They rest waits for the next step. Suddenly, their doors knocked by somebody. "Dongwoon-ah, open the door. Maybe it’s them", Kikwang order. Dongwoon immediately opened the door and Kikwang true. Jieun and Sunhwa coming. "Noona! We wait for you coming”, Dongwoon invite them in. Yoseob heard them coming invite them to sit and serve a drink. "Where Sunhwa?", asked Hyunseung. "She accompanies Hyosung at room. We don’t want her to suspect anything", explains Jieun.

Kikwang remind them once again all the plans not to fail. They nodded and understand with their own duty. Jieun and Zinger return to their room so that Hyosung not concerned about their delay.

**********                                                   

Hyosung, Jieun, Zinger and Sunhwa walk around the place. They take a picture together. "Unnie, look at a group of man who was taking a picture at there?", Sunhwa frowns as considering something. Hyosung looked at the group and smiled. She seems knows with them and coincidence one of them looked at her. "Yang Yoseob, what you’re doing here?", Hyosung shouts Yoseob name. They were heading towards Yoseob and the others. "Whoah! Secret girl is here. You’re also visit here?", asked Yoseob. "Of course", she replied and greeted with other. She looked Kikwang that seems unhappy about their coincidence. What happen to him? He not happy meet me here, Hyosung said to herself.

"Coincidentally, we meet here, what if we spend time together?", Doojoon suggests. They all nod. "I'm sorry. I want go back to room. I’m not feeling well. I will join you this evening”, Kikwang excuse himself. Kikwang go without look at Hyosung. It makes Hyosung a little disappointed with the Kikwang behavior.

Kikwang can guess that Hyosung was a bit disappointed when he did not give any reaction to her because before this he always greeted Hyosung if they met anywhere. Good! All goes well, Kikwang smiled alone.

**********                                             

Doojoon, Junhyung, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Dongwoon and Kikwang waiting for Hyosung, Jieun, Sunhwa and Zinger at swimming pool. They promised to use this opportunity to spend time together. While waiting, Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Yoseob and Junhyung jumped into the pool and swimming.

Jieun, Sunhwa, Zinger and Hyosung come and laugh at them. "Aigoo, my good boy. You don’t wait us", Sunhwa protest while pulled Zinger hands and jumped into the pool. Jieun also joined them. Hyosung find Kikwang. He saw Kikwang and Doojoon sitting in a booth laughing at others. Hyosung move towards to them.

"Hi Kikwang! Hi Doojoon!", Hyosung greet them. "Oh, Hyo-ssi. Hi! Please have a sit", Doojoon invited Hyosung sit. Hyosung look at Kikwang, as usual Kikwang consider Hyosung invisible. Hyosung a little disturbed by Kikwang reaction, he doesn’t care about her. "I want to go swim with them", Kikwang passed. Kikwang look Hyosung from side and he finds Hyosung face changed when he want to leave.

Doojoon can read Hyosung was hurting with Kikwang behaviour. Doojoon try to comfort her and have a chat with her. They chatted happily about career, daily activities and many others.

Kikwang see Hyosung from a distance. He can’t stop himself from feeling jealous even she just chatting with Doojoon. Before this, Hyosung had stated that Doojoon was her ideal man. Kikwang raising his eyes when Doojoon suddenly lifting Hyosung and throw her into the pool. Kikwang so jealous and left them. They surprised when Kikwang leaving them just like that.

"Let him. Maybe his still not feeling well", Hyunseung try to cover Kikwang strangeness. "About this night fireworks show, let's watch together", suggests Yoseob. They agree and want to watch it on the rooftop later. They continue to play.

Hyosung still wonder why Kikwang so strange since they met. "I'm back to my room first, so tired", Hyosung make excuses and reminded Doojoon to care the others. Hyosung left, her head still thinking about Kikwang. Hyosung decided to take a walk for a while before returning to room. He is enjoying the natural beauty of the place. Suddenly her eyes caught somebody. Hyosung approach him.

"Hey! What's wrong?", Hyosung tapped Kikwang shoulder. Kikwang still in his position. Hyosung get hurt. "What the problem until you are totally indifferent to me", Hyosung said with a cynical tone. "Well, I will go if I the main problem you behave this way", Hyosung left Kikwang. He realizes that he make she hurt.

He ran away to get Hyosung. "Hyosung-ah", Kikwang calling. He tried repeatedly to call Hyosung, Hyosung pretended not to hear. He touches her shoulders and turned her around facing him. "What do you want?", shouted Hyosung. Hyosung can’t stop her tears from falling. Kikwang regret that his plan not to attend her will make her tears fall. "I’m sorry if I hurting you", Kikwang gently said. "Forget it. See you tonight", Hyosung said without turning toward Kikwang. I’m sorry Hyosung, I promised not to make you shed tears again, said Kikwang to himself.