Unnie!! Just Agree With Us

Only You

 

Unnie, tomorrow our president give a holiday”, Zinger trying to attracted Hyosung attention. Hyosung was focus on her screen laptop turned to look Zinger. “It’s true. So? This is an opportunity for us to relax”, Hyosung give her comment."You're not planning to go anywhere tomorrow?", Zinger said. "Hmm, I think I want to rest", Hyosung answered and return focus to her laptop. Zingers tryto persuade, but rejected by Hyosung. Zingers runout of ways to persuaded her.  

She signaled to Jieun and Sunhwa in order to bring Hyosung out tomorrow. If not all the plans planning by Kikwang will fail. JieuntookHyosung laptop and close it. Hyosung looked puzzled. "Let’s go out tomorrow", Jieun once again tried to persuade Hyosung. "That's right. We can rest our minds as well as relieve our stress", Sunhwa added. Hyosung was silent for a moment. "Okay. I willfollowyoursuggestions”, Hyosung give them her final words and continued asking, “So where you’re planning want to go?".

They could not hide their smiles because eventually Hyosung agree with their persuasion. Zingers still remembered the conversation and planning of the three of them with Beast members. How Kikwang diligently describeabout his plan and how she, Jieun and Sunhwa provide information on what Hyosung liked and disliked. They all agreed to the plan that was designed for the common good, especiallyforKikwang and Hyosung sake.

"Actually, we have planed the place should we go tomorrow", Zinger merely smiled and Hyosunglooked a bit surprised. "Oh, you all planed without telling me. I feel isolated",Hyosungshows herdisappointed face."Don’t be like that. We just want to give you a surprise because since debuted until now, you have much help us and became a great leader", Jieun gently holds Hyosung shoulder. "That's right.That because we really love with you", Sunhwa hugged Hyosung. "Thank you. I also love you all. Where is ourdestination", Hyosung back happy. 

"I am sure you like the place we will be going", Zinger convince Hyosung. "We will leave in places that have swimming pool and many more. I’m pretty sure you will love it", Jieun added. Hyosung more interest hearing about that. "In addition, that place will be held fireworks show. You love fireworks, don’t you?", Sunhwa makes Hyosung excited to hear the word fireworks. "Wow!! I could not wait. Thank you very much", Hyosung thankfully to them.