Chapter 9: Jealousy

Only You

 

You come early Lee Kikwang-ssi?”, said the director as he saw Kikwang came to set with his manager. “Absolutely yes, so that the MV can finish early right”, asked Kikwang back make the directors nodded. “So, where the girls?”, Kikwang said as he didn’t saw them. “Oh, they on the main set now. Just waiting you to come”, explained the director. “Okay. How about their special segment? Who will be the MC?”, Kikwang asked him. “About that, it will host by your members Junhyung, Dongwoon, Doojoon and also you. Besides, I invited MBlaq, 4 Minute and Secret. For today APink News; Junhyung, Dongwoon, Doojoon, Hyosung and Sunhwa will come to be MC”, the directors said based on his work paper. Hearing the director mention Hyosung name, can make him the happily man in the world. I miss my Hyo baby, I can see her today; Kikwang said to himself. “Just inform me if they already reach here”, Kikwang told the director.  

 

Okay girls, you’re ready to begin your shooting now”, the director said as he saw all the A-Pink members get ready. They nodded. “I’m introduce to your entire hero for today”, the director word make all of them very nervous to knowing about the guy. “Come here”, the director order someone to meet them. As they saw the guy, they gasping in shock and happily especially to Eunji. “Annyeong everyone, I’m Kikwang from Beast. Still remembered me right?”, Kikwang introduced himself to them. They nodded in agreement with his words. Aigoo, his smile made my day; Eunji said to herself.

 

Everyone understand with your characters? I hope everyone can give the best cooperate so that your first MV will be the best for your group sake”, explained the directors.

 

**********

Finally, we finish to shoot our first MV”, Chorong said while make a high five to her other members. “Yah, I can say that. Did you know that Kikwang oppa is too handsome? I can get a heart attack”, Hayoung touched her chest. They chuckled and everyone starting to praised Kikwang and story about their single shoot with Kikwang.

 

Eunji-ah!! You really Kikwang oppa fan huh? You can’t even saw straight into his eyes”, Naeun whispered to her ear. Eunji can feel her face become so red hearing what Naeun said. “Besides, you like a shy girl in front him but when with us, you don’t like that”, Naeun continued. “What are you talking about?”, Eunji pretending not understand what Naeun said. “Come on, don’t lie to me. You’re my friend, I know about you”, Naeun said. Eunji chuckled nervously, “Haha, just keep it secret. He’s so cute”.

 

Oppa!! Thanks a lot for helping us today”, said Chorong as she saw Kikwang passing in front of them. Kikwang look back at her, “Never mind, you’re my junior. Besides, were in the same company”. Naeun realize Eunji awkwardness give an idea to teasing her. “Oppa, we so thankfully to you because you can give a time to work with us”, Naeun said while waving to him. “Just consider it I help you back. You all also help us in our MV too”, Kikwang make a way toward Naeun. Eunji realize that Kikwang moving near to they make her uncomfortable. “Hi Eunji!! You can become a good actress you know”, Kikwang chuckled with his word. He remembered when she must do the screen shots for many times. She was embarrass when suddenly Kikwang greet her. Omo!! He knows my name, Eunji smiling shyly in front him. Naeun nudge Eunji body when she quite for a moment. Eunji wake from her dreaming, “Errr….oppa also a good actorand so handsome and cute, she mumble to herself.     

 

Kikwang, they already reach here”, the directors shouted him. “Okay girls, I gotta go. My friends is coming now”, he walked away while waving at them. Eunji can’t hinder her sight to looking at Kikwang until his figure gone.

 

**********

So, everything fine?”, Doojoon asked Kikwang when he saw him toward at their place. “Hyung, the directors said Hyosung noona and Sunhwa will come today”, Dongwoon interject before Kikwang answer Doojoon question. “Yah maknae-ah!! Take it easy, let your hyung sit down first”, Junhyung tap Dongwoon forehead. “Ahh, it hurt you know”, Dongwoon rubbing his forehead. Kikwang take a seat near Junhyung. “So far so good, did I look so cute with this outfit”, Kikwang showing his eye-smiling to them. Doojoon, Junhyung and Dongwoon smirked. “I can say that I’m the first person who knowing Hyosung and Sunhwa will come here”, he said proudly.

 

Here they come”, Dongwoon pointing at Hyosung and Sunhwa that arrive at the set. “I’ll go get them”, Dongwoon volunteer himself before Kikwang can say any words.

 

Noona, we here”, Dongwoon waving at them. Hyosung and Sunhwa saw them sitting not far from they immediately make way to them. “Hi guys”, they greet them. Kikwang make a signal to order Hyosung sit near to him. Hyosung take the empty seat beside him. “Wahh, I realize something”, Sunhwa words make all of them wondering about it. “Our couple wearing cloth that same color”, Sunhwa teased Kikwang and Hyosung. “Haha, you’re eyes so fast huh”, Junhyung back.

 

You’re already arriving here. Follow me, I want to introduce you all at them”, said the director when he saw all of them reached at the set. Doojoon, Junhyung, Dongwoon, Sunhwa, Hyosung and Kikwang also follow the director order to greeting A-Pink. “Okay girls, greet your sunbae”, hearing what the director said make them immediately give a bow and introduce each other self.

           

                      

 

 

Look at Kikwang oppa and Hyosung unnie, aren’t they such a cute couple”, Bomi praised them when she saw Kikwang and Hyosung walked together. “Even their cloth is same color”, Hayoung also respond with Bomi. “Are they couple?”, Bomi asked Hayoung. “Molla, but they will be the perfect couple. They both cute”, Hayoung took Bomi hand as respond to support them. Eunji was in their back can’t control herself when they praised much about Hyosung with Kikwang. “Yahh!! They not a couple”, she shouted. Bomi and Hayoung become speechless when Eunji suddenly shouted at them. Eunji hurried excuse herself to the bathroom. “What wrong with her?”, Bomi and Hayoung looked at Naeun that also speechless with Eunji strangeness. “Haha, may be she has stomach-ache”, she chuckled nervously. What the hell she can’t control herself with what Bomi and Hayoung said, Naeun suddenly upset with Eunji.   

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

                                          

                                                               A/N : I'm back with the chapter..haha

                                                why a-pink??? they are the new characters for my fanfic

                                                           and Eunji will be Hyosung rival....(may be) haha

                                                  I've seen Eunji clip about her and Kikwang.....(youtube)

                                                       I can say that she like Kikwang very much...(I though)

                                       don't ge me wrong, i don't hate them...it's just for fun...hehehe

                                                                 please enjoy and leave comment too....(^_^)