Chapter 8: New Rookie Group??!!

Only You

 

As long as Beast reached at Cube main building, their president asked Kikwang to see him at his office. Without any objection, he follows the president and orders s to wait him at their dance practice room. 

Hyung, why Kikwang hyung was calling by president?”, Dongwoon asked Doojoon as they enter at their room practice. “I don’t know, maybe he’s got another job”, Doojoon his laptop. “Yahh!! Junhyung, let’s continue our games last night. I still not satisfied that I lose to you”, he continued. Junhyung move towards to Doojoon, “I’m the champion”.

Kikwang, you’re back. So, what happen?”, Yoseob asked Kikwang as he saw him enter at the room. “Guess what?”, Kikwang sighed. “How will I know, if you didn’t tell me?”, Yoseob asked back. “President ordered me to appear in music video for new rookie girl group”, Kikwang explained to him. Hearing what Kikwang say, they moved towards him to know the whole story. “That was good. Who are them?”, Hyunseung clapping happily after heard that Kikwang will working with new rookie group.

Kikwang sigh again, “Rookie group from Cube sub-unit. Besides, president asked us to be host for their special segment”. “Did you mean A-Pink?”, Dongwoon tried to guess because he also heard about them will be debut this year. Kikwang just nodded about what Dongwoon said. “That was great”, Dongwoon remembered when they make appearance for their music video ‘Beautiful’.

Kikwang explained them that he will begin shoot the music video with A-Pink tomorrow. And also among them will be host for A-Pink special segment but he don’t know who will do it.

**********

Girls, tomorrow you all will begin to shooting your music video”, their manager told. They nodded in agreement. “Besides, you all will have your special segment to promote your group and song too. Your segment is A-Pink News that will host by some random idol group”, they clapping happily when their manager told that idol group will help to promote them. “Chan oppa, who are they?”, Chorong as the leader asked the manager when she saw her members so excited about them. “I’m sorry Chorong-ssi, I don’t know who will come. Just wait and see”, manager words make all of them sighed. “Don’t worry girls, they will come tomorrow. And one more, I forget to tell you all. For your music video from what I heard, it will star by some random idol male group too. Don’t ask me who is he”, the managers told. A-Pink girls can’t hide their happiness. Everyone already have day-dream who will be their starring.

I’m wondering who will be the lucky guys for our MV?” Hayoung said in happiness to her members. “I hope he is one of Infinite members”, said Namjoo. “I want FT Island, they so awesome and cute too”, replied Bomi. “I really hope it will be Mblaq members”, Yookyung interject. Chorong just shake her head looking at her member’s behavior. She worried that everything they dream not becomes a reality.

My instinct said our hero is one of Beast members. Since they in the main company, percentage of they will involve is higher”, Naeun give her opinion while looking at them. Eunji nodding agrees with Naeun words. She also want to working with Beast once again especially with Kikwang. “Eunji, what about you?”, Naeun tap her shoulder. Eunji wakes from her dream, “Huh!! Me? I’m okay whoever they are”.