Comeback Stage

Only You

 

          * Secret Waiting Room *

A Secret girl is busy to prepare for their comeback stage today. Jieun with her part, Sunhwa with her outfit, Zinger and Hyosung memorize their dance routine for their new song Starlight Moonlight. “I’m so nervous, what should I do? I worry that I will crack my voice when singing my part?” Zinger shows her worried face. “Just relax, everything will be alright,” Jieun help her calm down. Sunhwa and Hyosung show their support, “Zinger fighting”. “Ah, I want go to toilet,” Hyosung suddenly cut their conversation. “Unnie, don’t take too long,” Sunhwa remind her.

Hyosung rush go to toilet without paying attention. In her mind is only target that she can arrive at toilet as soon as possible and back to her waiting room. “Ouch” Hyosung fall in the floor when someone impinges her and she touches her hurt knee. She still freezes at her position for awhile until someone touch her shoulder. “Are you ok? Mianhae, I’m in rush just now,” the guy try to help Hyosung up. “I’m ok, it’s alright,” Hyosung turn around to look at guy that collide her.

Dongwoon-ssi” Hyosung look surprise. “Hyosung noona, mianhae.  I want to hurry. Oh noona, where you going? I’ve heard that today is Secret comeback stage. I’m looking for it. Noona, fighting,” Dongwoon give encouraging words to her. “Thanks, good luck for Beast stage. Your song Fiction is awesome. Fighting ” Hyosung wish luck for him. “ Errmm, you so cute today” Hyosung pinch his cheek. Dongwoon feel proud to be praise. “I’m going now, bye Dongwoon” Hyosung waved at him while as she went to the toilet. “ Noona, wait” Dongwoon call her.”I want to take your picture. Smile. Noona, you are pretty,” his said. Hyosung just smile, ”Thanks. I’m going now.

Hyosung come back to her waiting room. “ Unnie, why you so long? After Sistar19, we will perform after them. Get ready,” Jieun tell Hyosung about Secret turn. “Mian, I’m collided with Dongwoon just now,” Hyosung tell them about the situation.

 

    * Beast Waiting Room *

Where’s Dongwoon? Why he take so long in toilet?” Doojoon keep asking to Beast member. “There he is,” Junhyung points at Dongwoon that still catch his breath because he was running to reach at the waiting room. “Hyung, mianhae. I just meet Hyosung noona, I collid her when I came here,” Dongwoon tell them about it.”Hyosung noona said good luck for our stage today. And more important is she said that I’m so cute. It’s true,” Dongwoon keep smiling.

Today Secret will make comeback, right? They must look so beautiful and cute” Yoseob asked Dongwoon. “Of course, hundred percent agree. Oh, hyung! You want to see something,” Dongwoon eagerly as he took his phone and showed something to Yoseob. “W ah, she is very cute. Where you get it? I want that too,” Yoseob shows his innocent face to Dongwoon. ”Only I can save this image!” Dongwoon deny Yoseob request. Their behavior has attracted the other, except Kikwang is busy with his iPod.

What wrong with you guys? It’s noisy. By the way, what you guys looking for? Give me that,” Doojoon grab Dongwoon’s phone. After he look the image, a smile grace in his lips. Doojoon changes made Junhyung and Hyunseung even want to see the image. They keep smiling. “No wonder if Kikwang like her, Hyosung very pretty,” Hyunseung give his comment. ”Kikwang, come here. You didn’t want to look in this? Is your iPod important than this,” Junhyung called Kikwang in loud voice and keep complaining at him because he do not care about his surroundings.

Kikwang look the image and give them a very bright smile. “Who’s take this? Better give me now,” Kikwang said. “No, this is mine!” Dongwoon deny it. Kikwang just pout at him. Other members laugh at Kikwang behavior.

       

          * At the backstage *

The PD of the music program come and tells them about their turn. All the Beast members get ready at the backstage. Sistar19 is performing their Ma Boy right now and after that Secret will make a comeback. Secret approach Beast that coming there. They changes smile and give encouragement to each other.

Secret turn is coming up. There get ready at stage and Beast will watch them performing at backstage. Their song is very sweet and cute. Dongwon and Yoseob dance along with them when the part baby gorilla dances. Kikwang can take his eyes at Hyosung cuteness until Hyunseung start .

Beast will be the last performer. After they perform the MC’s order the other idol group to get on stage and announce the winner for today. “The winner for today is Beast with Fiction. Congratulation” the MC’s said and gives the trophy to them. “ Kikwang-ah, congratulation. You so good,” Hyosung approach Kikwang and make a high five with him. Kikwang can’t hide his happy smile along encore stage.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

P/S   : Sorry for the 1st chapter, maybe sounds boring. I will try my best for the next chapter.

           Thanx, for read it..hehe..(^_^)