c h a p t e r t h r e e

Peter Pan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J i y o u n g 

 

“Mr. Kim Jongin and Mr. Luhan are the school’s owner’s son. Both of them just came back from China. Please take care of them.” Ms. Yoora clapped and soon the whole class began to clap as well.

Wait, aren’t these the guys I saw at the mall?

Wait, didn’t I think of that already?

So the guy with the tanned skin with a killer smile’s name is Kim Jongin and the guy with the brown hair is Luhan.

Speaking of Luhan . . .

This Luhan dude was still staring holes on me. Did he recognize me? I avoided the eye contact hoping that he would break that intense gaze. But once I took a peek at him, he was still staring like there’s no tomorrow.

Shoot, he remembers me.

Talking about barking up the wrong tree! How careless of me. What to do?! How humiliating!

I looked at the seat beside me and in a of realization I actually don’t have a seatmate. No wonder Soojung was eyeing on the seat beside me. She knew what was going to happen next.

I slowly covered my face with my bare hands while I hoped that Jongin would sit next to me instead.

"Jongin will sit at the empty chair at the back and . . .” Ms. Yoora scanned the room. “Luhan you’ll sit beside Ms. Han Jiyoung.”

Great. Just great. Ms. Yoora wasn’t helping at all.

I wanted to scream out of frustration, but I can’t because that would be a lot more humiliating.

Luhan was heading towards my direction. What to do?! I’m afraid he’ll make fun of me then I’ll be a laughing stock. But, what if I use my “Ice Princess” image? What if I act incredibly cold towards him that he’ll be afraid as well to make fun of me?

With that conclusion, I have made my plan. I felt Luhan sat beside me. I took a quick glance at him and surprisingly he was already staring at me with a charming smile plastered on his face and that was the first time I noticed how good looking this boy is.

“Hey, you’re the girl from the mall right?” He started a conversation.

Damn it, he does remember.

C’mon Jiyoung counter back, counter back!

I decided to glare at him. “So? What’s your business?”

I haven’t acted like this to someone. I’m sure if my friends saw me like this I bet they’ll be shock like I am right now.

Luhan’s smile faded. He scooted an inch closer to me as he observed my whole face. “You sound different today, did you eat something bad?”

It was unexpected that Luhan would be this talkative. I thought he was a shy kind of person, but after he starts talking to me I think he was just putting up a show in front of everybody.

I ignored him. That was the only thing I can do at the moment. I know that he won’t like me and there is a possibility that he’ll hate me, but right now I really didn’t care that much. All that matters is he won’t have the guts bringing up the topic back in the mall and that’s what all I care.

 

* * *

 

Lunch break. Cafeteria.

I sat on a table with my friends. I remained in silence when all of them were chattering about Jinri’s break up with her ex. Everybody was concern, so do I but I have already contributed my comfort last weekend and that’s why I let the others comfort her this time.

“And then he said he doesn’t want to talk to me again.” Jinri sobbed quietly while Sunyoung kept rubbing her back.

“He said that to you because of that?” Sunyoung angri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter