c h a p t e r o n e

Peter Pan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J i y o u n g

 

Ever experience what love is? For me, I haven’t experience a single bit of it. If you’re wondering or what, yes, I haven’t got myself a boyfriend since birth. Crushes? Nope, I don’t have any of those too.

Basically, my life is hella boring. I may have five dorky friends, a great family and a massive amount of people who admires me, but still, I still find everything boring. Some of my friends already got themselves some guy who loves them so much and it really makes me jealous at some point.

“He dumped me over some red headed chic.” Jinri ranted.

“Does she go to the same school as ours?” I asked curiously.

“No!” She half yelled. “And that’s the reason why I’m so angry! I mean, I’m always here by his side and still, he has chosen a red headed girl who he meets once a week.”

One thing I hated about ‘love’ one minute you’re so happy and the next thing is you cry over to your best friends because you just found out your boyfriend is such a jerk.

“Don’t worry; you don’t deserve a guy like him. You deserve better.” I tried to comfort her, but in an awkward manner. I suddenly feel sorry for myself because I really don’t know how to comfort a friend in these kinds of situation.

Jinri and I are currently wandering around  Myeongdong to kill time this weekend. At first, I didn’t want to hang out since I got so tired from school last Friday, but after Jinri had told me about their breakup with her boyfriend—now ex-boyfriend—I had no choice but to accompany her to the mall and listen to her rants.

“Yeah, you’re right.” She sighed desperately. “I deserve better.”

I smiled. Finally I have encouraged her to move on even if I made a little progress on making her move on.

“OF COURSE I DESERVE BETTER! WHO NEEDS A JERK LIKE HIM ANYWAY?!” She shouted and everybody at our surroundings stared at us.

“Will you hustle down?” I hissed. “You’re so loud.”

Then she starts tearing up. “I can’t Jiyoung, I really can’t. I still love him.”

I rolled my eyes then grabbed her wrist and finally got out of the area. People must have thought we’re crazy.

Jinri is very sensitive especially when it comes to her relationships. Whenever a guy breaks her heart she would either come to me or to Sunyoung unnie for comfort or just maybe listen to all her blabbering and how she ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter