Unexpected Attack

Knights

"What are you doing!" everyone said in unison.

 

"What? I want everyone to see Hyung's healing power," the youngest of the group said. Sangwon wasn't afraid of hurting himself knowing Hansol's newfound power could heal him.

 

Everyone has already gone back to the camp to meet with the rest of the members.

 

"There are other ways of using my power again without the use of stabbing anyone," Hansol laughed nervously; nervous that the youngest was willing to slash himself because he trusted him very much. That trust suddenly made him feel uneasy knowing everyone could depend on him. However, at the same time he was excited to have that kind of power. A power that could save people.

 

"So Hansolie is like our personal nurse," Dongsung smirked wrapping his arms around Hansol.

 

"I guess so?"

 

"So how about me! What's my power?" Sangwon asked. "What do lions do? They just hunt right? So do I transform into a lion like werewolves do? Aelena-noona, what do you think?"

 

"I am not sure myself. You were created by Cho PD," Aelena answered.

 

"One thing I know it's that they just look good in front of everyone. Showing off their almightiness," Dongsung said releasing an arm from his grip of Hansol. He was confident about himself as usual.

 

"I think it is best for us to go back inside and figure things out," Aelena said.

 

Sangwon frowned. He knew being a lion was more than just the front of everyone. He believed there was something more.

 

Seeing how Sangwon was disappointed of not knowing what he was capable of, Sanggyun walked over to him and wrapped his arms around the young one's back to comfort him.

 

"If you're so strong like a lion, then carry me back," Sanggyun said playfully to cheer him up. Sangwon grinned at gesture, took his hands, carried him on his back, and started walking.

 

Yooncheol saw the two young ones and decided to join in. He jumped on Sanggyun's back. Sangdo joined in as well. Both of them was expecting for all of them to fall off as they were heavy, but Sangwon kept walking like the older ones didn't even get on.

 

Sanggyun was surprised when Yooncheol and Sangdo suddenly hopped on his back, but what surprised him the most was that Sangwon didn't budge at all. Sanggyun tightened his grip so he and the others behind wouldn't fall off. He leaned closer to Sangwon's ear and said, "Yah Sangwon-ah, I didn't know you work out hard."

 

"Huh? What are you talking about? I've always been carrying you around," Sangwon smiled.

 

"But not with Yooncheol-hyung and Sangdo-hyung at the back."

 

"Hyungs?" He glanced back and saw three people behind him. Surprised, he lost balance, and they fell over.

 

Everyone saw what just happened.

 

"Whoa," everyone said in unison.

 

"Sangwon-ah you are strong," Taeyang smiled helping him up.

 

"I-I didn't even know I was doing it," Sangwon blushed. Then he smiled brightly, "So I'm as strong as a Lion? Cool!"

 

"Oh no," Sangdo said, "we will be hearing of this for a long time." He signed.

 

Sangwon giggled. Couldn't help but feel proud, Sanggyun put his arm around the young Lion went inside together.

 

"Waa, so Taeyang-hyung and Dongsung-hyung are strong too!" Sangwon beamed and the two mentioned tried to hide a smile but still showed.

 

"Let's just go in shall we," Sangdo whined.

 

They all went in. The place Taeyang, Dongsung and Sangdo were staying at looked the same as the place the others stayed at, except that this was bigger and has more space.

 

Just as the last person closed the door behind him, everyone heard rustling and ground shuffling outside. Everyone stopped what they were doing.

 

"What was that?" Sanggyun asked.

 

Aelena put a finger on listening carefully. She walked slowly towards the door when the door suddenly burst open. 5 hooded people rushed in with daggers in hand. Like a cue Sangwon screamed at the sight of armed men and those men charged at them all at the same time.

 

One of the men ran against Taeyang and Dongsung. The man stopped in front of them before coming after them. "Hyung! He’s coming! What do we do!" Dongsung screamed.

 

"I don’t know! I don’t know!"

 

Not knowing what to do, they just kept dodging the man’s lashing dagger. They kept dodging every lash until they couldn’t back up anymore. With their backs on the wall, they couldn’t do anything else.

 

"Can’t we just talk this over in a calm manner? Whatever we did, please! Let’s just talk peacefully," Dongsung plead raising his hands in front of him. The man didn’t hear any of his plea and continued walking closer. Feeling trapped, the two panicked and shouted, "Stop!" with both of them pushing the man hard. Surprised, the man flew to the wall knocked releasing his grip of his dagger. But before he could stand up again, the two  friends ran over to him punched him on the head and final blow on his chest.

 

"Uwgg!"

 

"Whoa!" the two friends exclaimed and smiled.

 

The second man went after Aelena, but he didn’t last long. As soon as he ran to her, she dodge his first blow, drew her own dagger, and stabbed him in the heart.

 

The third and fourth man cornered Sangwon, Yooncheol, and Sanggyun. No time waiting the two men charged at them. One of them swung his dagger towards Sangwon, but he easily dodged it and punched the man hard on the face. The man staggered on his balance before swinging again. Sangwon just kept dodging and punching the man. It was like playing a game now that he knew his punch landed heavy blows. Sangwon giggled.

 

The other two friends, on the other hand, didn't know what to do. They didn't have super strength that Sangwon had so they just kept backing up with every step the man made.

 

"Hyung! We're gonna die! We're gonna die!" Sanggyun panicked.

 

"Snap out of it!"

 

"We're gonna die!"

 

"Shut up!" Yooncheol looked around searching for anything he could use as a weapon, but he couldn't see anything useful.

 

The man was about to swing the dagger at them when Aelena called out, "Here! Use this!" Yooncheol caught the dagger a fallen man used and swung it on the man's body before stabbing it on his chest.

 

"Ahhh!"

 

And seeing how the man finally cornered Sangwon, Yooncheol took the dagger out of the body, ran towards them, and stabbed the man in the back.

 

"Thanks Hyung!" Sangwon said excitedly.

 

The last man lunged towards Sangdo and Hansol. "Waa Hyung!" Hansol quivered.

 

"Stay back, you monster!" Sangdo defended the young one shielding himself in front of Hansol.

 

"Hyung, I'm scared!"

 

The man snorted. Confident that it'd be easy to slash the both of them, he raised his dagger and slashed it through the body in front.

 

"Ugh!" Sangdo screamed and collapsed on the floor.

 

"Hyung!" Hansol ran towards the older one's side seeing the older one's clothes torn in half and blood all over him.

 

As if one slash wasn't enough, the man pushed Hansol aside and readied for a final stab. But before  he could do it again, Sangdo suddenly stood up and shoved the man losing his balance and fell down. "Don't you push Hansol like that!" he screamed. He took this opportunity to ran towards the man and twist his neck making cracking last sounds. "Whew! I've always wanted to try that! I always see that move on TV!"

 

"Hyung! Are you okay!" Hansol ran towards his friend looking at the blood and  big wound in front, and everyone followed suit. "I saw it! He slashed across your body! See! Even your sweatshirt is torn in half and full of blood!"

 

Everyone inspected him what happened. They looked closely to his body, but there wasn't a wound to be seen.

 

"I know! I felt it, the blade slashing through my body, but after just a few second. It felt like I was new again. Like I wasn't even stabbed," Sangdo explained confused.

 

"Wow," everyone whispered amazed. "Is that how 'Dragon' is?"

 

"Another thing is I twisted the man's head effortlessly. Is that how it was supposed to be?" He turned to Aelena for answer.

 

Sanggyun also fired a question at her, "and what's going on? Why did they attack us?" At the same time they heard a moan on the corner. It was the man who attacked Taeyang and Dongsung. He was still alive just knocked out. "Oh. Or we can just interrogate him?" Many agreed silently.

 

She didn't reply, but an old man standing on the door answered for her. "That would be one way." Everyone looked at the owner of the voice. He just smiled and said, "My my, I did not expect a lot of guests to be here."