Epilogue

Knights

"Ya, don’t sleep on the floor! Sleep on your bed. Being tired from the practice is not an excuse to sleep on the floor."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Sanggyun-ah!" a foot kept shaking him to wake up.

 

"Hmm?" he slowly opened his. He was back at the dorm. When he fully opened his eyes, he found himself lying down on the floor in front of the mirror. "Sehyuk-hyung?"

 

"Bed. Now," Sehyuk ordered and left the room.

 

I guess I’m back now. He hadn’t be more relief than be home.

 

The last he remembered of Veridia was meeting Taeyang, Dongsung, Sangdo, Sangwon, Hansol, Yooncheol, Sir Emmanuel, the King and Queen, and Aelena at the great dining hall for a feast for us. He remembered the mouth-watering foods. And for the final moment, the King gave all of the members a red wine that could take them back home. They all said their farewells before drinking it. The King said his gratitude once again, said that they were all welcome to come back. Then they drank it.

 

"Ah my head," Sanggyun said as he rub his forehead. "How could the King let minors drink. I think Sangwon-ah is getting it from Taeyang-hyung," he giggled. "Glad I’m back! I don’t think I’ll come back anytime soon. But wait did Sehyuk-hyung said ‘tired from practice’? Which means time stopped?" his jaw dropped thinking it might not be bad to come back. Then a familiar voice talked.

 

"Not quite, more like time is slowed down for each world when you travel to different world. And why would you not want to come back anymore? I thought you liked it there?"

 

Sanggyun turned around to see grinning Aelena coming out of the closet.


"Ah-ahh!" he uttered surprised. Just when he thought he didn’t have to worry about being a Knight anymore.