nine

Blinded

"Yah," Namjoo hissed at Taehyung, "Why are you so sensitive?". Taehyung glanced at her, and then sighed as he turns his sight away. "Taehyung probably likes Hayoung, I guess." Youngjae added, seeing Taehyung's reaction which is quite sensitive when someone talks about him and Hayoung's relationship. He should've denied it, though. But he chose to keep quiet and told his friends to shut up instead. "I don't like her," Taehyung finally responded, "We're just friends; as what y'all knew,". Hayoung doesn't say anything as her respond to Taehyung's saying but glancing at him. By a sudden, she feels curious about Taehyung. Namjoo was staring at Taehyung, and then moved to Hayoung. "Hayoung-a, why don't you say anything about it? Didn't you hear what we were talking about?" Namjoo asked, due to Hayoung's a sudden silence. Hayoung turned to Namjoo at a glance, flashing a smile without saying a word. "Fine, I'll take that as a respond," Namjoo rolled her eyes. Taehyung stares at Hayoung, looks down and then rubs his own head. "Ah," he sighed. Hayoung glanced back without turning her head to Taehyung. Taehyung's seat placed behind Hayoung's seat---they can change their seats whenever they want; at least once a day. 
 


Hayoung opens her lunch box which filled with some foods that her mother made. "Chicken nuggets," Taehyung walked past Hayoung's seat and steals two chicken nuggets from Hayoung's lunch box, "Thank you."
"Who lets you to steal my food?" Hayoung said, lifting up her head to Taehyung. "Give it back to me,"
"Oops," he ate the chicken nuggets he stole; all at once. "Too late."
Hayoung rolled her eyes, "You got two nuggets; I haven't even ate one."
Taehyung chuckled, then ruffles Hayoung's hair. "You're not lucky for today,". Hayoung takes the chopsticks, starts to eat her food while Taehyung looks at her---and her food too. "You won't share your food with me? Really?" Taehyung frowned, teasing Hayoung who eats her food just by herself. Hayoung puts down her chopsticks, stares at him for a few seconds. "What?" he asked. Hayoung only does the mehrong; she doesn't share her food to him since he stole two from six nuggets she has. "Heh," Taehyung squinted. 
"Anyway," Hayoung said, still chewing the chicken nugget inside . 
"Swallow your food before talking." Taehyung scoffed.
Hayoung swallowed the food inside , "I'm still reminded of what were you going to say this morning--"
"Oh Hayoung," Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Shut up."
"I won't."
"I won't tell you what I was going to say, though."
"But I'm curious!"
"Not my problem."
"But you're the reason why I'm curious."
"I don't care."

Hayoung stops talking, while Taehyung raised his brow; waiting for Hayoung's next reply. "Gave up?" Taehyung said. Hayoung rolls her eyes, "No, until you tell me about it."
"Okay, okay." Taehyung chuckled, and then stares at Hayoung as he smiled at her teased reaction. Taehyung likes to nowadays--he thinks her reaction is pretty cute. "Say it. Quickly." Hayoung glares at him, but ends up chuckled though. Taehyung smiled, but still doesn't want to say anything, due to her question. "Aah, ppalli wa." she whined. "How curious." he raised his brows, stares at Hayoung mischievously.
"Let me ask you one question first," Taehyung started. 
Hayoung looks at him confusedly, "What question?".
"Do you still like Junhong?"
Hayoung shutted up when Junhong asked her that question. She shrugged, "I don't know."
"Is there nobody who can replace him for you?" 
"Why are you asking that kind of questions?" 
"Aren't you annoyed when Jieun and Junhong walks in front of you?"
Hayoung shakes her head slowly, "I don't think so."
"The last question,"
Hayoung stares at him with a confused look; waits for him to say his last question. She doesn't have any idea about the last question, but if it's about Junhong, she probably doesn't know the answer. Honestly, Taehyung starts popping out on her mind after Junhong. Even if she's still close with Junhong, but a thought of him with Jieun makes her think like, he's her boyfriend, i can't do anything about it. Due to Junhong's blinded eyes---as what her friends said---maybe she should stop liking him as a crush, but she still has a feeling for him. 
"Were you daydreaming?" Taehyung waved his hand in front of Hayoung's face since Hayoung doesn't say anything.
Hayoung lifted up her head to him, "Oh, maybe I was."
"About the last question,"
"What what what?"
"Can I be your---"

 

"HAYOUNGIE!" Namjoo entered the class in the middle of that situation, oopsie daisie. 

 

Sorry for the short update! Getting busy lately, will update soon. < 3