four

Blinded

Hayoung sighed as she finished write a confession letter. Her friends stares at her, wondering how did she write that letter. Namjoo raises a brow, "Let me see it.". Hayoung avoids her letter from Namjoo, "Hajima--". "Yah," Namjoo tried to raise Hayoung's hand but Hayoung is just too good to avoid her letter from Namjoo. Namjoo gave up, and then rolls her eyes while Hayoung stares at her. "It would be better if you say it to him directly," Youngjae said. Taehyung nodded, "Yeah, you'll be more satisfied if you say it to him directly,". Hayoung looks at her letter, and then stares at Taehyung. "But I've made it," she pouted. Taehyung takes Hayoung's letter and then raises his brows as he read it with a lower voice. "Nah," Taehyun shook his head, "You better confess it directly,". Hayoung takes her letter from Taehyung's grip quickly, "Yah, am I that bad at writing letter?". "Finally, you realized it." Namjoo scoffed. 
"Hayoung-a, fighting!" Youngjae chuckled. 
"Mwoya--" Hayoung punched him lightly. "I don't even have any courage."
Namjoo pats Hayoung's head, "You're going to confess or not?"
"It's now," Taehyung glares at her, "or never."
Hayoung raises her brows, "What?--"
"If you want to confess your feelings, go for it then." Youngjae said as he held Hayoung's shoulder.
"You might regret it later, if you don't do it." Namjoo added. 
Taehyung stares at Hayoung, "Don't think about his answer, at least you've did it."
Hayoung rubs her own hair, "I don't know--"
"Even if it might hurts you, it's better than not letting him know at all." Taehyung squinted.
Hayoung speechless, she doesn't say anything but thinking about their sayings. She knew that Junhong already liked Jieun, but as what Taehyung said, at least she has did it even if it will hurt her. Finally, she decided to confess her feelings to Junhong after the school ends, but it depends on Junhong himself, if he's with Jieun, she won't do it that time. But yeah, there are so many reasons why she's worried about what will she do. 


The clock shows that it's already 3p.m. when the bell automatically rings. Hayoung sighed when she remembered what is she planned to do when the school has over. Yeah, do the confessing. Namjoo glanced at Hayoung, "Yah,". Hayoung turned to Namjoo, "Ng?". "You're gonna do it, right?" Namjoo raised a brow. "I probably will." she nodded slowly with a nervous face. When she walked out from the class, she does check Junhong's class first. 
"No, he isn't there," Hayoung shook her head as she turned to her friends.
"Where is he then?" Taehyung asked.
"Where did you usually find him when the school has ended?" Youngjae raised his brows, "He might be there."
The first place that shows up in her mind is the basketball field where the cheer team usually practice at. They walked towards the basketball field, but as what happened before, he isn't there. 
"Ah, maybe he's already went home," Hayoung sat on the bleachers.
Namjoo stares at the cheer team, "But I don't find Jieun sunbaenim,".
Hayoung and others stared at her, and then glanced at the cheer team. 
"No way," Youngjae whispered to himself. 
"What the f--" Taehyung shocked. 
Hayoung sighed, "Oh my god."
"Let's find him once again," Namjoo convinced, "Maybe he's somewhere else,"
They searched for him in the places he used to be. But he's not there. They have no idea about where he is, so they decided to go home except Hayoung. She decides to search for him until she finally found him. 

"Noona,"
Hayoung stopped when she hears a voice which sounds similiar on her ears. She looks around, but there isn't any fishy things. Except a small alley between the school building and a mini market beside it. Hayoung walks towards that alley slowly as she tries to find where that voice comes from. 
"I like you since the first time we met," says a boy with a tall body and blonde hair whom looked similiar with Junhong. Or maybe it's really him. Hayoung peeked from behind the wall. She doesn't realize that it's Junhong until she realizes that someone who stands in front of him is really Jieun. 
"So what?" Jieun raised a brow. 
"So..." Junhong rubbed his hair nervously.
"Say it," Jieun took his hand, "Quickly."
The moment when Jieun takes Junhong's hand, Hayoung gets a heart-attack. But she keeps peeking them.
"Jieun sunbaenim," Junhong looked down.
"Hmm?" Jieun smiles as she waits for Junhong to continue.
"Do you want to..." he turned away, "Be my--"
Jieun suddenly pecks his lips, "I'd love to."
Junhong touches his lips, "What did you---"
"Nothing," she smiled and then pecks his lips once again, "Got it?"
Hayoung shocked and then turned away. She's curious but she can't take it---seeing her bestfriend, or obviously her crush's lips pecked by someone else. And be someone else's boyfriend. 
"I love you."
Hayoung sighed when she hears Junhong said it to Jieun. She finally runs away, going to her home sadly. But unfortunately, both Jieun and Junhong, they don't realize if someone has been watching them from the wall beside that small alley.
 

Hayoung enters her room as she wipes off her teardrops. "Why am I crying," she mumbled to herself. Naeun saw her, and then approaches her. "Omona-- what happened?" she wiped Hayoung's teardrops. "Nevermind, unnie-" Hayoung grinned although her tear keeps flowing  from her eyes. "You're not okay," Naeun raised a brow. "I'm okay, something just hitted my eyes so I automatically cried." she convinced. 
"Did Junhong do something?" Naeun asked as she rubs Hayoung's hair.
"He confessed his feeling to Jieun sunbaenim," Hayoung looked down.
"Aish, this guy." Naeun hissed, "Are they in a relationship?"
Hayoung nodded, "She pecked his lips."
"MWOYA?" Naeun squealed. "How dare she--"
"It's okay, unnie. I don't have any right to force him to like me back, anyways." she sighed.
"Aah," Naeun spread her arms, "Let me hug you."
Hayoung hugged Naeun, "I'm feeling better, though."

At night, Hayoung gets a message from someone. Right when she's listening to some mellow songs. Well, it's not because she's feeling sad, but because it's probably played automatically on her phone. A message from a contact named Choi Junhong. 

'HEY YOU KNOW WHAT'

'Yah, what happened?'

'Guess it.'

'Ah, i have no idea about it. Tell me quickly--'

'It's between me and Jieun sunbaenim.'

Hayoung closes her eyes as she sighed when she saw those names popped out on her phone.

'You went home with her?'

'No, something which is more special.'

'You confessed your feeling to her?'

'And?'

'She probably liked you too?'

'And?'

'And now you're his boyfriend?'

'YEAH! Isn't it great--'

'What's the best part about it?'

'Isn't it amazing when your crush obviously likes you back?'

yes, until you know how it feels when your crush probably likes someone else and they tell you about it like there's nothing happened, or maybe like they don't realize if they might hurt someone's feeling, Hayoung thought.

'Yeah, it is. So what? It doesn't happened to me anyway.'

'Ah, what's wrong with you? You don't even tell me who's your crush though.'

'It's not that important so I decide to keep it by myself.'

'Well--- so you're not going to congratulate me at all?'

'Shall I?'

'Yah, why are you--'

'Just kidding. Congratulations, I'm so happy for you.' she replied his text as she wiped off her tears and fake-smiled. "Congratulations," she whispered to herself.

'Yeah, thank you. You should try to confess your feeling to your crush, he probably likes you too.'

"I was gonna do it, but failed when I saw him with anyone else." Hayoung talked to herself. 

'I will try soon. Thank you for your advice, anyways.'