seven

Blinded

The school has over, Hayoung walks out from her class, followed by Taehyung and her other friends. She glanced at the next class, and then turns away when she sees Junhong glanced at her. "Why?" Taehyung tilted his head towards her. Hayoung shakes her head, "Eh? Nevermind,". Taehyung raised a brow as he glanced at where Hayoung was glancing at. Oh, Junhong., he thought. Junhong jumps down from the desk he sat at, and then approaches Hayoung. 
"Oh Hayoung," Junhong took Hayoung's shoulder, "Can we talk?"
Hayoung shocked when Junhong suddenly approaches her. "Okay," she said nervously. 
Junhong smiled, "Let's go to the rooftop,".
"Okay," she nodded slowly, and then glanced at her friends behind, "It only takes a few minutes, wait for me."
Namjoo raised her brows as she looks at Junhong and Hayoung who walks away. "Oh, good."
"Mwoya?" Taehyung snorted. "If he makes her cried again, I will kick him."
Youngjae stares at Taehyung, "Do you really like her? Really?". 
"Aish, this person," he rolled his eyes. "She's my best friend,"
"Ooh, I got it." Youngjae grinned. "I thought you really liked her,"
"Oh, look, his girlfriend must be looking for Junhong," Namjoo said when she saw Jieun walked towards Junhong's class. "Let's go," she walked to somewhere else, followed by Youngjae and Taehyung. 
"Yah," Jieun yelled at them when they were gonna walk away from her. 
Youngjae turned around, "Mwo?".
"Where's Junhong?" she asked as she stares at them, trying to find Hayoung. "Is he with your friend?"
Namjoo raised a brow, "Are you talking about Hayoung?". 
"Yeah, whatever she named," Jieun rolled her eyes, "Can you keep her away from Junhong? It bothers me,"
Taehyung smirked, and then walks forward. "Sorry?"
"Oh, you're her boyfriend, right?" she raised her brows. "Keep her from my boyfriend, okay?" she winked.
"I'm not her boyfriend," Taehyung replied, "But Junhong and Hayoung are bestfriends,"
Jieun snorted, "But I am his girlfriend,". "So it's my job to keep him from other girls,"
"Girlfriend or best friend, at least she has been with Junhong more longer than you." Namjoo smiled cynically.
"Jieun?" Junhong suddenly walked towards her from behind, "What are you doing?".
Jieun smiled while she turned around. "Oh, where have you been?" she asked as she glanced at Hayoung.
"Let's go," Namjoo nudged Youngjae and Taehyung, when Hayoung has walked pass them. 
Taehyung runs after her, "What did he say?". 
Hayoung smiled as she shakes her head, "He said that Jieun told him to stay away from me yesterday,".
"Such a meanie." Namjoo hissed, and then turned around to see Junhong and Jieun. "I don't like her, really."
"That's why I don't want to be in a relationship with a sunbaenim like her," Youngjae raised his brows, "Sunbaenims in here are kinda annoying, well, they looked like that.". Taehyung hi-fived Youngjae, "I agreed,". "She's not that bad, I swear," Hayoung sighed, "She just trying to keep Junhong from the other girls because she doesn't want to lose him,". Namjoo hugs Hayoung, "You're such a kind-hearted person, how could Junhong choose an evil over an angel?". "He's blind," Taehyung hissed, "I would choose Hayoung if I were him,". "But you ain't Junhong," Youngjae raised a brow. "I wish I were him, though." Taehyung chuckled. "It's not his fault to choose Jieun sunbaenim," Hayoung smiled, "She's prettier and kinda popular, many boys probably want her to be their girlfriend,". "I knew you haven't let him go," Namjoo smiled as she rubs Hayoung's back. 
"It's okay," Taehyung ruffled Hayoung's hair, "You still have me--- I mean, us."
Namjoo raised her brow as she stared at Taehyung, "Taehyung, jinjja."
"Just forget what I said before," he grinned. "Don't be sad,"
Hayoung smiled at him, and then patted Taehyung's shoulder, "Thank you."



Hayoung goes home alone since her home is in a different street from her friends'. She starts thinking about Taehyung, from his sayings that can comfort her, to what he has done for her. If she remembered about it, she feels happy for having him as a friend. At least she felt better than before when Taehyung, and the others too, can understand her well. As she walks forward, she sees a boy and a girl walked in the same way with her. She squinted, she didn't see them before; maybe they were in the different way from her since there are many shortcuts to the street where she lived at. The tall and blonde-haired boy, and a not-too-short with a wavy brown-haired girl walks beside him. Hayoung rolls her eyes, she thinks that they're probably Junhong and Jieun. She stops walking, and then looks around to find any shortcut to her home. She doesn't want to meet them, Jieun might think that Hayoung was stalking them from behind; when actually she didn't. 
 

BBANG!

Hayoung's drinking bottle, which made from iron--maybe--dropped off. Hayoung sighed, she quickly takes it and runs away before Jieun and Junhong see her. And yes, Jieun and Junhong automatically turned around to see what was happened. But Hayoung is kinda lucky, she has ran away from them before they turned around. Hayoung gasped as she stands behind the wall in the small alley which connected to an alley beside her house. She peeked out to check them, they might still stay in there. "Oh," she raised her brows, "They're gone." 
"Who?" Taehyung asked from behind. "Whoa!" she yelled when she's shocked out because of Taehyung. "Ta-da." he chuckled. Hayoung rolls her eyes, "What are you doing?". "Or what are you doing in front of the alley beside my house?" he asked back. "Your house?" she raised a brow. Taehyung nodded, "Yeah." he pointed at a house beside the alley where Hayoung was hiding at. "Oh, you lived here too." she said, and then looks out to see if Junhong and Jieun has walked away so she can go home in peace lmao. "Well, gotta go now," she smiled and then walks out from that alley. "Where are you going?" Taehyung asked. Hayoung points her finger towards the street ahead, "My home."
Hayoung who was going to continue her way home suddenly runs back to that alley when she sees Jieun and Junhong stands in front of Junhong's house. "What else?" Taehyung raised a brow. "Jieun and Junhong," she frowned, "They're there,". "I thought you saw something bad," he sighed. "Let me take you home,"
"Eh?" she raised her brows, "No, no, you don't have to,". "Jieun sunbaenim might bite you, be careful," he chuckled as he walks out. Hayoung chuckled, and then follows Taehyung from behind. "Omona, she saw me--" Hayoung looked away, trying to hide her face. Taehyung pulls Hayoung's hand, "You don't have to hide your face, at least she knew that you're with me so she won't think that you stalked her and Junhong,". Hayoung sighed, and then she glanced at Jieun. Accidentally, Junhong walks out from his house so he realised that Hayoung and Taehyung walked past them---Jieun and himself. 
"Hayoung?" Junhong yelled, makes sure if it was really Hayoung. 
Jieun turns at him, and then glanced at Hayoung. "What is she doing?" she hissed. 
Hayoung glanced at Junhong and then waves her hand, "Hi."
Junhong was gonna waves back at her, but then Jieun glanced at him so he doesn't do it. 
"Even Jieun doesn't let her to wave his hand at me," Hayoung raised her brows. "Well,"
"I will wave my hand at you whenever you want me to," Taehyung smiled as he glanced at Hayoung. 
Hayoung glanced back at him, "Will you do it even if I ask you for several times?" 
Taehyung shrugged, "I probably will."
"What if I ask you to do it right now?" Hayoung grinned. "Just kidding, though."
"Well, I haven't even do it yet," he said. 
While Hayoung and Taehyung are having fun together as they walked to Hayoung's house, Jieun and Junhong are in awkward situation. "I told you to stay away from her," Jieun turned away. Junhong rolls his eyes, "But I was trying to be nice at her even if we're not close anymore,". "You'll get close to her, anyway." she hissed. "How do you want me to do?" he said. Jieun squinted, "Compete against her, maybe?". "I won't do it to my bestfriend," Junhong shook his head slowly. Jieun turned to him, "You choose her over me?". "Up to you, then." he snorted and then goes back to his house, leaving Jieun alone.


Hayoung sits on her bed as she listened to some songs on her playlist. Even if she tried to forget Junhong as her crush by thinking about Taehyung, she stil can't replace Junhong from Taehyung. But at least she's still trying to. Naeun gives Hayoung's phone to her, "Here,". Hayoung takes off her earphone, "What?". "Junhong's calling." she said. Hayoung quickly takes her phone and answers Junhong's call.