six

Blinded

Hayoung sits on the rooftop alone, enjoying the cold weather as the wind blows her hair softly. She sighed, Taehyung's saying keeps resounded on her head even if she tried to not think about it. Although Taehyung---and also the other friends---has been with her since the middle school, Hayoung still doesn't have any special feelings for him. And now, Taehyung said if he was just joking, but after he said 'What if I really meant it?', Hayoung starts thinking about it. At least he knew that Hayoung liked Junhong after all this time, and Junhong didn't know it because she's afraid if Junhong will acts awkwardly in front of her. Or maybe friendzoned. Hayoung shakes her head, wondering why does her head suddenly full of Taehyung's words. She holds her sweater tightly, tries to warm up her body. 
"Aren't you feeling cold?" Junhong threw his jacket at Hayoung. "It's really cold out here."
Hayoung takes the jacket that Junhong threw, and then turned around. "Oh, Junhong-a,"
"You looked like a loner," he mocked as he sits beside her. "Go buy a hot drink so you'll feel warmer."
"I don't want to," she shook her head. She feels awkward when she's close to him, so she doesn't say a lot.
Junhong chuckled, and then wraps his jacket around her. "This will make you feel warmer too,"
Hayoung blinked, "How about you?". She takes the jacket off from her.
"Nah," he putted the jacket back at her. "The cold never bothered me anyway."
She chuckled, and then hits Junhong lightly, "You ain't Elsa."
"I am," he joked, "And you'll be Anna."
"Why?" she raised a brow. "We're not sisters, though."
"Yeah, so what? I can freeze you," Junhong grinned. "Who's your Kristoff, anyway?"
"Eh?" she looked down, "I don't know yet,"
Junhong squinted, "There must be someone you wished to be your Kristoff,"
"Oh, really? What if there's nobody I wished to, for real?" Hayoung replied.
"You're just hide it from me, aren't you? I know there is," he raised his brow. 
I do hide it because you're the person I secretly wished for, she thought. "Ah, jinjja."
Junhong chuckled, and then ruffles Hayoung's hair, "I was joking, though."
"I knew," she hissed, "Well, why did you come to the rooftop?"
"I was looking for you, but you're not in the class." he said. "I want to tell you something, anyway."
Hayoung shocked, "Oh, really? What is it?". He moved closer to Hayoung and looks around, just checking if Jieun suddenly came in. "It's about Jieun," he whispered. Hayoung wide-eyed, "Really? What happened?". "She acts different nowadays," he sighed, "She's annoying, I said it honestly.". She blinked, "Really?". Junhong nodded, "Yeah."
"You must've knew if she's kinda popular, right?" Junhong asked. 
Hayoung rolls her eyes, "We all knew she is," .
"And she's the cheer captain," he continued. "And the annoying part is,"
She stares curiously, "What?".
"She forces me to wait for her when she's practicing, and then she goes home with someone else," he said.
Hayoung nods slowly, "And what are you doing then?". 
"I ended up going home alone," he raised his brows, "But that's not a problem, though."
"Does she apologize for being like that?" Hayoung asked.
"No." Junhong rolled his eyes, "She won't do it."
Then what are you doing with a girl like that?, she whispered as she looked away.
"What?" he tilted his head to her. 
Hayoung shocked, and then shakes her head, "No, nevermind."
"Well, she's annoying, but I still loved her, though." Junhong grinned. 
She chuckled, and then turned away, "Oh, good to hear it."
"Yeah," he smiled, and then turns around, "There is she."
Hayoung turned around, and actually there's Jieun standing on the rooftop door, looks at Junhong who's walking towards her. "Oh," Hayoung smiled, and then looks away. 
Jieun glances at her from the distance, and then rolls her eyes. "This girl again,"
Junhong looks at Jieun, and then looks at Hayoung. "Jieun-a?"
"Who is she?" Jieun raised a brow. "Is she your best friend?"
He nodded. "Yeah, why? Are you jealous?" he chuckled. 
"Shall I?  You're mine though." Jieun winked, "But keep a distance between you and her,".
He glanced at Hayoung, and then sighed. "Why?"
"Because I don't want you and her get closer to each other," Jieun pouted. 
"We're just friends," Junhong raised his brows. "Don't worry, though."
Jieun turned away, "Aish,". "Who will you choose between me and her?"
Junhong hugged her from behind, "You."
"Excuse me," Taehyung suddenly walked past them, towards the rooftop. "Hayoung!"
Hayoung lifted up her head, "Taehyung?".
Taehyung smiled, and then sits beside Hayoung. "It's cold,"
"Yes. It's really cold." she nodded, and then turned around to see Junhong and Jieun. 
"Ng?" Taehyung raised a brow as he turned around too. "Oh, Junhong and Jieun."
"Junhong hugged her from behind?" she squinted. "How cute,"
Taehyung turned to Hayoung, "Just say it, I knew you're jealous."
"Shall I?" Hayoung raised her brows. "I'm not jealous."
"Were you with him?" he asked. 
Hayoung nodded, and then sighed. "We were talking about some random things,"
Taehyung looked away, "That must be fun."
"Yes." she smiled, "And then he suddenly turned around, he walked away, I didn't know why he suddenly walked away, but then I realised if there was Jieun standing behind the door."
"Well, it's hurt instead." he raised his brows. "At least I'm not feeling useless for coming here."
Hayoung turned to him, "Why?".
Taehyung shrugged, "Just incase if you need a hug or a shoulder to cry on--".
She chuckled, "You made me reminded of Junhong when we were still close."
"Did you cry on his shoulder?" he asked. 
Hayoung nodded, "Yeah. And now, when we're spending time together, Jieun suddenly came and took him away." 
"She's his girlfriend, though." Taehyung said. "Maybe she's jealous--"
"I knew it," she looked down. "But I missed him,"
"You just met him," Taehyung rolled his eyes. 
"Yeah," she nodded slowly, "Jieun does whatever she likes, even if it's annoying, Junhong still loved her all the way. That's why I like him,"
"He's really nice, though." he blinked. "Jieun must be very thankful,"
"She should be." Hayoung sighed, "Even I'm really thankful for having him as a friend."
Taehyung turned to Hayoung, and then shocked when he realised that Hayoung's eyes started to tearing.
"Yah, don't cry," he wiped her teardrops. "Your beauty is reduced when you're crying,"
Hayoung smiled even if the tears still flowing from her eyes, "I'm not that pretty."
"You are." he frowned. "So stop crying."
"I thought I forgot my---" Junhong stopped when he saw Hayoung cried. "--jacket."
She looked up, and then hides her face as she quickly wipe off her tears. "Oh, here you are." she gave the jacket to Junhong. Junhong stares at her closer to see her face clearly, "Did you cry--". "No--" Hayoung tried to avoid her face from Junhong, "My eyes were hurting,". "You're lying," Junhong raised a brow. Taehyung snorted, and then moves closer to Hayoung, "She's telling the truth, now go away since your girlfriend has waited for you." he pointed at Jieun who waits on the door. Junhong raised his brows, looks at Hayoung and then turns to Taehyung before he walks away. "Please keep her safe," Junhong patted Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung rolled her eyes, "Just take care of your girlfriend,". "Junhong-a!" Jieun yelled from behind, "Ppalli wa!". Junhong glanced at Hayoung who were glanced at him too. He walks away from them, towards her girlfriend, Jieun.