two

Blinded

Hayoung turned at him, "Who?". Junhong raised his brows while he's smiling, "You know,"

"Jieun sunbaenim,"

Hayoung suddenly stops talking. She turned at Junhong who looks at her confusedly; wondering why does this talkactive person suddenly doesn't say anything. "W-what?" he asked as he waves his hand in front of her face; she might daydreaming suddenly. She looks down and then stares away, "Ah, nevermind. I was daydreaming, I guess--". Junhong squints at her, and then shrugged. They continued walking, but the situation has different. "Yah, wae?" Junhong tilted his head towards her. "Eh?" she raised her brows and then turns away, "I'm okay--". Junhong pats her shoulder, "Tell me if there's something wrong,". 

'something wrong'.
Liking someone for a long time without liked back or probably one-sided love isn't wrong for her, but yeah, you must've knew how is it like, right?
"Nothing's wrong, really." she convinced. "Okay then." he nodded slowly while Hayoung flashes a smile. Finally, they're arrived on Hayoung's home. "Junhong-a," she said, "See you tomorrow,". "Ah, bye." Junhong waved his hand and then walks away while Hayoung still stands in front of the door. "Good luck," she whispered. Good luck, she meant it to Junhong who just fell in love with her sunbaenim. Is it that easy to fall in love? Well, this is probably his first time to fall in love, Junhong didn't has any girlfriend before.
Hayoung turned back, and then enters the house. One-sided love. She's getting used with it, but this time, the person she liked is literally likes someone else. First sight, maybe? Hayoung rubbed her own hair, and then throws her body on her bed. 

 

'But she's quite pretty, isn't she?'

'Who?'

'Jieun sunbaenim,'

Those words always resounded in Hayoung's head. She doesn't know that she would fall for him. They've been together for a long time, but she never thought that she would like him this much. And yeah, the hardest part is knowing that he liked someone else. He didn't say that he likes Jieun sunbaenim, but when he talks about Jieun, his expression is different; he smiles more than before. She ever heard that if someone smiles a lot when she/he's talking about someone, they probably like that person. You know, that 'smile', looks different than other smiles. 

Knock knock.

Hayoung quickly walks towards the door when someone knocked from outside. "Oh, unnie." she said when Naeun stands outside the door. "Aigoo, what happened, indian princess?" Naeun held Hayoung's cheeks as she walks in. Hayoung sighed as she looks down. Naeun stares at her confusedly, wondering why her sister looks like that. "Yaah, what happened?" she shook Hayoung's shoulder, waiting for her response. "You know," Hayoung started talking. "Junhong," she said slowly while Naeun looks at her curiously. "Oh, talking about Junhong," Naeun interrupted, "Sorry for interrupt your saying but he asked about Jieun's number to me,". "Mwo?" Hayoung wide-eyed. Naeun shrugged, "I don't even know that Junhong knows Jieun,". 
"Why?" 
"Because, yeah-- Junhong just entered this school and he's already knew her, whom is a senior." 
Hayoung closes her eyes and then lays on her bed. "He probably likes her," she whispered. Naeun hears it, "MWO?". Hayoung flashes a smile, "He probably does."
Naeun squinted, "How could he--".
"I don't even know," she interrupted. 
"But Jieun is-- sorry for saying this, but she almost break my relationship with Myungsoo---"
"Wait, what?" Hayoung squealed. Naeun nodded surely, "She did."
"Well, she might looked nice in front of you, and other hoobaes. But nah, you'll see her real side later." Naeun continued. "You have to protect Junhong from her, jinjja." 
"Mwoya?" Hayoung punched Naeun lightly, "You made her looked really annoying,".
"She really is, trust me." she convinced.
"But Junhong---" Hayoung looked down, "What if he--"
"JUNHONG LIKES HER?" Naeun screamed.
"SSSSHH, UNNIE. SSSSH." Hayoung covered Naeun's mouth with her hand. "Someone might hear it,"
Naeun gasped out, "How could he-- omona." 
"At least she won't disturb your relationship with Myungsoo if she's already with Junhong," Hayoung raised a brow.
"If I were you," Naeun squinted, "I won't let him fall for Jieun, as a good friend, I will keep him from bad things."
Hayoung hits Naeun's shoulder, "Unnie, you don't have to be that mean, though-"
"You better keep him safely than let him go with that kind of girl," Naeun rolled her eyes.
"I'll happy if he's happy," Hayoung frowned. "Well, even though I'll get hurt maybe,"
Naeun smirked, "Will you happy if she disappoints him?".
"Mwoya?" Hayoung raised her brows, "She's not that bad, I guess."
"You don't know her real side," Naeun shook Hayoung's body. "You'll know it later, I swear-"
"How do you know if she's mean?" Hayoung asked. 
"She almost break my relationship, she really meant to." Naeun convinced. "She might takes Junhong away from you, if you don't want it happened, then you have to give Junhong any advice or something, ugh."
"Well," Hayoung sighed, "She might be turned different if she's with Junhong,".
"Or maybe it's Junhong who'll be different." Naeun raised a brow. "Who knows?"
"I hope he won't--" Hayoung looked down. "But-- ugh."
"Don't worry, Jieun is in the same class with me, I will spy her." Naeun smiled. 
Hayoung chuckled, "What even, unnie."
"I'll tell you if she does something bad," Naeun patted Hayoung's shoulder.
"But unnie--" Hayoung raised her brows, "I don't want to break their relationship if they were a couple--"
"That's why you shouldn't let them to be in a relationship!" Naeun squealed. "Do you want Junhong had his first relationship with a girl like Jieun? If I were you, I would say no." she snorted. 
"But--"
"I knew you liked him."
Hayoung speechless, and then turned away. "Will you let the person you liked for a long time has a relationship with someone like that?" Naeun said straightly. Hayoung sighed, "I don't want to."."But I want him to be happy," she continued. "Then what will you do?" Naeun raised her brows. "I will try to wait for him," Hayoung looked down. "What if he forgot you?" 
"I'll make him to remember me again,"
"What if he'll never be with you?"
"It's okay, at least I tried."
"This is why Junhong shouldn't leave you for Jieun."