one

Blinded

Choi Junhong and Oh Hayoung, two high schooler who've been together since their childhood time.

"Zelo-ya!" Hayoung called when she sees Junhong enters the school gate. Junhong turns to her, as she walks towards him. "Oh," Junhong smiled. "We met again," he continued. "I think so," she shrugged. "I thought you went to another school," 

Junhong shakes his head, "I'm not going to another school." 

Hayoung nods slowly, "So... what class are you?" 

"Eh?" Junhong looked around, "I don't know yet,". 

"Go find your class, then." Hayoung chuckled and then pointed on 1st grade corridor. 

Junhong glances at her, "Can you help me?".

"Mwo?"

"Help me to find my class, I mean."

Hayoung rolls her eyes, while Junhong looks at her hopefully. "This way," she walked towards the 1st grade corridor. "Thank you," Junhong patted Hayoung's shoulder while she walks in front of him. 

Hayoung glanced at him as a response. She realized that her face is getting red. She's secretly had a crush on him, but she doesn't tell anyone about it. Because she knew that it might break their friendship.

"Here it is," Hayoung stopped when she stood right in front of the 1-2 class as she looked through the student list. "Oh," she pointed her finger on the name '최준홍'. Junhong steps closer to see it clearly. "You're right," Junhong smiled and then ruffles her hair, "You're smart though-". Hayoung looks down, then she nodded. "I know I am," she chuckled. Junhong raises his brows, and then flashes a smile.

"Oh, well, I will get in to my class right now, so- bye!" Hayoung waved her hand as she walks away to her class while Junhong waves his hand at her. 

"Hffft," she sighed. Ruffled her hair and patted her shoulder, those things are used to do by Junhong. But yeah- it's because they have been together for a long time, so Junhong does it to her without meaning to give her any hope or anything. Well, because he doesn't know yet if she liked him. 

"Hayoung-a!" Namjoo poked her shoulder. Hayoung shakes her head, realizing that she has been mused. "Ah, yeah, what happened?" she blinked. Namjoo signalled her to look at the teacher, so she does it. 

"Oh Hayoung?"

"Rrr.. y-yes?"

"What kind of imagine you had in your head?"

"What imagine?"

"You were musing when I was teaching."

Hayoung looked down, and then turns back to the teacher. "I'm sorry, seongsaenim." she apologized. The teacher rolls her eyes. Fortunately, Hayoung's apologize has accepted so she can continue studying in the class.

A few hours has flew, the bell finally rings. The students come out from their classes, walking towards the school gate. Well, some of them do. Junhong walked out from his class. He takes a glance at Hayoung's class as he walks by. Hayoung sits on the bottom of the class, laid her head on the tableㅡshe probably fell asleep on the class. Junhong smiled and then approaches her. "Yah, ireona." he patted her shoulder, but no response yet.After pats her shoulder for several times, she still hasn't awake yet. Junhong gets down on his knees as he looks closer to her. "Hayoungie," he patted her head. He sighed when Hayoung still enjoyed her sleep. "She probably tired," a girl said. Junhong turns around, and pointed at someone who stands in front of the class door. "Song Jieun imnida." she smiled and then approaches him. "Oh, annyeong, sunbaenim." Junhong flashed a smile at her. Jieun ruffles Hayoung's hair as she tries to wake her up. "Ppalli ireona," she said. Hayoung finally opens her eyes slowly, and then shakes her head. "What time is it?" she asked. Jieun rolls her eyes, "almost 3 p.m.,". Hayoung wide-eyed and then puts some books which still putted on the table to her bag. "What were you dreaming?" Jieun asked. Hayoung chuckled, and then turned at Junhong. "Oh, you're here-" she said. He chuckled, "Yeah, let's go home,". Hayoung smiles at him, and then takes her bag. "Ah, sunbaenim. Do you want to go home with us?" he suddenly turned at Jieun. Jieun shakes her head, and then tell them to go home quickly before the school gate has closed. 

"Who is she?" Hayoung asked when they has walked out from the school.

Junhong turned at her, "A sunbaenim?". 

Hayoung rolled her eyes, "I knew she is. I mean, is she your sister or what-". 

"Idk, she suddenly stood up in front of your class when I was going to wake you up." he shrugged.

Hayoung nodded slowly, and then continues walking.

"But she's quite pretty, isn't she?"