five

Blinded

Hayoung walked into her class with a gloomy-looked face after she walked past Junhong's class. She throws off her bag to her seat while she sits. Namjoo, who sits in front of her; turned back, facing Hayoung as she sighed. "What happened?" she asked. Hayoung glanced at her, "I didn't do it yesterday-". "Do what?" Namjoo raised a brow. "Confession--" Hayoung sighed, and then lays her head on the table. "It's okay though," she rubbed Hayoung's head, "I knew it."
Hayoung lifted up her head, "Know what?".
"Your crush, Junhong," Namjoo said, "He liked Jieun sunbaenim, right?"
Hayoung nodded, "They're in a relationship,"
"Oh, really? How did you know--"
"I saw them yesterday."
Namjoo running out of words, and then sits closer to Hayoung. "Tell me how it was happening,"
"I wanted to do the confession yesterday, I kept searching him, even when all of you had went home." Hayoung started talking about it. "I did find him, but there was also Jieun sunbaenim-- pecked his lips." 
Namjoo shocked, "WHAT?"
"Yeah," Hayoung sighed. "But it's okay though,".
Namjoo stood up from her seat, "I need to find him,"
Hayoung raised her brows, and then takes Namjoo's hand. "Don't do it--"
"Who did hurt my bae? I will kick him--" Taehyung suddenly approached them as soon as he enters the class.
"Who's your bae? You must be dreaming," Namjoo punched Taehyung lightly. 
"Hayoung?" Taehyung glanced at Hayoung who has stared at him confusedly. 
Hayoung raises her brows, "I ain't your bae, please."
"Yes, you are." he took his chair and puts it beside Hayoung's chair, "This is way better."
"Mwoya--" Hayoung punched Taehyung as she laughed. 
Junhong suddenly walked past Hayoung's class. And when he takes a glance at Hayoung, at the same time Taehyung sits beside Hayoung closely. Junhong smiled, and then approaches them.
"Whoa," Junhong walked towards them.
Hayoung blinked, "Junhong-a,".
Taehyung raised his brows when he looks up to Junhong, "Whoa, Junhongie."
"Are both of you in a relationship?" Junhong asked, "Hayoung-a, you must've told me--"
Hayoung shakes her head, "No, no." 
"How could she falls in love with someone else when she's still into you?" Namjoo whispered as she rolls her eyes.
Junhong glanced at Namjoo, "Eh?"
"You heard it?" Namjoo looked up at him. 
"Hear what--" Junhong smiled confusedly. 
"What I just said." she rolled her eyes, and then glanced at Hayoung who's flirted by Taehyung. 
"What?" Taehyung smiled as he looks back at Namjoo. 
Hayoung looks down, and then turns to Taehyung. "Stop it--"
Junhong chuckled, "You're so cute together, why don't you just get real?".
She loves you, idiot. You better get outta here before I punch you in the face, jinjja., Namjoo thought.
"I don't even like him--" Hayoung frowned. 
"He likes you, stupid." Taehyung whispered, dedicates it to Junhong. 
Hayoung heard his whisper, and then nudges him. "Yah, what did you say?"
"You liked him, don't you?" Taehyung glanced at Hayoung. Junhong suddenly glanced at them both. Hayoung realizes it, and then turns away. Taehyung looks at her, and then turns to Junhong, "What?". "Oh," Junhong grinned, "Nevermind."
"Junhong bae!" Jieun peeked to the class, and then smiled when she finds Junhong.
Junhong turns around, and then smiled back at her. "Oh, you're here."
Namjoo rolled her eyes, "How sweet."
"Now go out, your girlfriend must've searching for you." Taehyung scoffed. 
Junhong chuckled, "Well-- okay; gotta go now."
Hayoung glances at him while he's walking away towards the class door. At that moment, Jieun by a chance looks at her too cynically. She takes Junhong's hand and pecks his cheek, "Let's go."
"What the f-" Namjoo squealed when she looks at them.
Hayoung shocked, and then rubs her eyes. "What did I see---"
Taehyung wraps his hand around her, "Don't think much about it,"
"Thank you," Hayoung smiled at him.
Youngjae enters the class, and quickly walks towards them after he throws off his bag to her seat. 
"Wow, wow." he raised his brows when he sees Hayoung and Taehyung sit closely. "Are you--"
"No," Hayoung quickly denied it. "He's just trying to comfort me," she glanced at him.
Taehyung grinned, "Don't worry, we're still friends though."
Youngjae stares sceptically, and then chuckled. "Okay, I get it."
"Anyway, I saw Junhong and Jieun; they were really close. What happened?" he asked as he glanced at Hayoung. 
Namjoo puts her hand in front of Youngjae's mouth, "Shut up, they're in a relationship."
"I still don't get it; why did Jieun sunbaenim do that?" Hayoung shook her head slowly.
"She probably knew that you likes Junhong." Taehyung replied. 
"But I didn't tell anyone except you and my sister if I like him--" she raised a brow.
Youngjae glanced at her, "Did your sister tell it to her friend?".
Hayoung speechless, and then looks at Youngjae. "She probably does."
"Nah, it's okay, it's my pleasure to punch her if she does something bad to you." Namjoo patted Hayoung's head.
"It's my pleasure to comfort you, anyways." Taehyung grinned at her. 
"Do you exchange your souls?" Youngjae asked to Namjoo and Taehyung. 
"Why is it?" Hayoung asked back to Youngjae.
"It's usually the boy who punches the enemy, while the girl is comforting." he raised his brows.
"It's a girl fight." Namjoo chuckled, and then hi-fived Taehyung.
"Is it wrong if I'm trying to comfort her?" Taehyung asked, and then glanced at Hayoung. "I like her, anyways."
Hayoung shocked, "What?"
"Taehyung, are you drunk or--" Youngjae slapped Taehyung's face lightly.
"He probably is." Namjoo squinted. 
"I'm not drunk," Taehyung raised his brows, "I just like Hayoung."
Hayoung slaps him slowly, "Yah, what's wrong with you?"
"Do you think I'm not angry when Junhong hurts you like that?" Taehyung said, "I am."
"I'm not forcing you to like me back," he continued, "But I like you."
"Taehyung, you're good at drama." Namjoo raised her brows.
Taehyung smiled, "But I'm not acting right now."
"I said it because I'm not good at keeping feelings for a long time." he smiled.
Hayoung flashed a smile, "But--"
"HAHAHAHA." Taehyung laughed. "I'm just kidding, you know, I don't really like this kind of situation, seriously. We need some jokes--" he smiled mischievously. 
"Oh, good. I was panic-" Hayoung sighed. 
"But what if it really happens?" he said with a lower voice as he turned to her. "What if I wasn't kidding at all?"