Chapter 6

3 Seconds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol led Seolmi downtown to an Italian restaurant. The place was quite posh and had a comfortable atmoshphere. It made Seolmi feel like she really was in a restaurant in Italy. 

"Viva Polo? I've heard of this restaurant somewhere. It's really famous," Seolmi remarked. She looked at Chanyeol who was beaming at the building.

"Why is it dear to you?" She asked.

Chanyeol looked down at her and pulled her inside. Once they were settled in the secluded part of the restaurant he spoke, "This is my parent's restaurant. They built it up for me. This was my solace when people bullied me when I was young for having big ears. This is where I met Baekhyun, my best friend."
 

Seolmi now understood why it was so dear to him. He was bullied. This was his haven. A place where he could escape from reality. She felt honored that she was brought here. She felt... special. 

Seolmi's chain of thoughts were interrupted when a waitress arrived. 

"Welcome to Viva Polo. How may I help-- Oh! Chanyeol!" The waitress opened her arms and Chanyeol stood up to hug her.

"Seolmi, this is my sister Yura. Noona this is Seolmi," Chanyeol motioned a hand to Seolmi and she hastily stood up and fixed her clothes. 

"Hello." She bowed. 

"It's nice to meet you, Seolmi. It's the first time Chanyeol brought a girl here. We were all concluding that Chanyeol was gay since he never brought a girl here. Nor did he have a girlfriend." Yura laughed and Chanyeol playfully spanked his sister. Yura gave him a teasing glance.

Seolmi couldn't hide her smile so she bit her lip to avoid it. She was seeing a new light of Chanyeol. Not Park Chanyeol the hot kingka nor the Park Chanyeol who was such a happy virus. She was witnessing the Park Chanyeol who was a baby brother. The one who whines like a puppy. The one who pouts like a kid. She had to admit, it was a tad bit of cute. 'Ok. Maybe not a tad bit. Maybe REALLY cute.' She admitted in her mind.

"It's an honor to be the first girl Chanyeol has brought here. I bet you are relieved to know that your brother is not gay." Seolmi giggled and bowed again.
Chanyeol pouted and sat down. "Noona you ruined it."  

Seolmi and Yura laughed in sync which made Chanyeol pissed.

"We're getting Pepperoni Pizza and two cokes." Chanyeol said after Seolmi and Yura's laughter died down.

Seolmi looked at him in alarm. "I don't drink coke. Iced tea for me please."

Chanyeol looked at Seolmi in confusion and then nodded his head. "That would be all noona. Now go away and get our orders." 

Yura winked at them and left without a word more. Once she was out of sight, Chanyeol relaxed visibly and sighed.

"You two definitely know how emasculate me," Chanyeol said sinking down on the chair.

"I guess we get a long with each other," Seolmi mused and giggled.

"Obviously." Chanyeol rolled his eyes and looked at Seolmi. 

"You should do that more often." Chanyeol was fiddling with the placemat.

"Do what?"

"Giggle."

"Why?"

"You know how Tinkerbell sounds like a cute bell when she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter