Chapter 1

3 Seconds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol pushed open the doors of the music studio and saw the usual. Lay playing the piano. Baekhyun, Chen, and Kyungsoo humming to the melody of what Lay is playing and the rest of the members either asleep or using their phones. But today, instead of the usual hyper and energetic Chanyeol who would greet them once he enters, it was the dazed looking Chanyeol who wasn't currently on Earth who entered.

Chanyeol went inside and sat on the stairs by the door. He placed his guitar on the floor and his bag on his lap. Bending his head towards the wall, he silently spaced out and his thoughts directly went to that girl. 

He didn't notice that everyone who was awake stopped what they were doing and stared at Chanyeol in awe until Baekhyun threw a piece of paper at him and hit his head. 

"Ah wae~?" Chanyeol complained while scratching the area that the paper hit. 

"No 'I'm back guys' or 'I'm hungry. Let's eat something'?" Baekhyun asked with his eyebrow raised. 

Suho stood up and walked towards the kitchen to place his empty cup in the sink. He passed by Chanyeol, ruffled his hair and asked, "Something happened to our Chanyeollie?" 

Chanyeol looked up and he slowly raised his hand over his heart which was still fluttering around like a humming bird. "Hyung, I think I just..." 

He wasnt sure if he wanted to say it to them or not. He himself wasn't sure if he really DID fall in love. He thought that love at first sight was only a cliche scene in a book or movie. His eyes roamed around the room and he saw Chen furrow his eyebrow. "Just...?" He asked urging Chanyeol to continue. 

Chanyeol just sighed."Just..... Fell in l-l-love." He finished with great difficulty because of the stuttering. 

Never in his 18 years of living on this unfair world has he thought about himself being in love. The thought of it just sent cold shivers down his spine for some unknown reason before. But why is it that now he didn't feel that familiar shiver?

The whole room became quiet for a second. Just for a second of course. Kai who was currently drinking water spit it at Sehun who was sleeping across him and laughed heartily. You could actually see the droplets of water that was flying out of his mouth and the water dripping down his chin. 

Chanyeol stifled his laughter because of the sight of Sehun who woke up with a jolt, his face dripping wet. 

"Who the threw water on me?" He said in an angry morning voice. His face showed pure irritation and was glaring at Kai who was currently laughing his off.

"Watch your words Oh Sehun." Kris said cooly while taking a sip of cola.

"Chanyeol hyung! You? In love? How is that even possible??" He wiped his mouth using his sleeve and turned to Sehun. "Sorry dude. Didn't mean to spit it all over you I was just shocked over Chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter