Chapter 4

3 Seconds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun came out of the shower which snapped Chanyeol out of his own little world thinking of Seolmi. He looked at Baekhyun and sighed.

"I've got it bad Baek." Chanyeol said.

"Do you know her name now?" Baekhyun replied knowing what they were talking about.

"Cha Seolmi." Chanyeol replied.

"Oh her." Baekhyun lay down on his bed and stared at the ceiling. "You're thinking about her aren't you?"

Chanyeol nodded in reply. He was always thinking about her. Every second of every minute. Every minute of every hour. Every hour of every day. He just couldn't get her out of his mind. He would find things to distract him but later on think of her again. 

"I'm going out for a while." Chanyeol said.

Grabbing his phone and sweater, Chanyeol went out of his dorm. 

Chanyeol sat down on a bench and held his phone. It was currently displaying Seolmi's name. He was debating whether or not to text you. If he would what would he say? 

Chanyeol typed 'Why are you always in my mind?' then erased it. He kept on typing something then erased it. After a moment he made up his mind. He was going to call Seolmi. He put the phone on his ear and on the third ring Seolmi picked it up.

"Cha Seolmi." Chanyeol said.

"Park Chanyeol." Seolmi replied.

How he liked the way Seolmi said his name. How her voice was soothing and cute. It was astounding. Only Seolmi. Only Cha Seolmi was able to do that.

"Can I ask you a question?" Chanyeol asked.

"You already asked me one." Seolmi said.

"Ok then. Let me rephrase my statement. Can I ask you another question?" Chanyeol smiled and leaned down on the bench with his free arm resting on the seat.

Seolmi chuckled, "Ask away Park Chanyeol."

Chanyeol could just imagine her face now. Her eyeballs not anymore visible because of her smile. Her pearl-white teeth displayed. Laugh lines below her eyes. It was perfect.

"Ok. Can science explain love?" Chanyeol asked.

There was a short silence on the other end of the line

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter