Chapter 3

3 Seconds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Whoever Seolmi was talking to sounded like a stalker. She hesitated for a moment before she answered.

"Is this Park Chanyeol?" She said in a hushed tone.

"I see that you have discovered my writing already." Chanyeol chuckled. "I just wanted to find an excuse to hear your voice. Anyways. Goodnight Cha Seolmi. Sleep tight and don't let the beg bugs bite. If I wear you, also check your closet. There might be a chance that Monster's Incorporated might've chosen your door since you look so cute like a child." He said without a pause.

Seolmi was unsure of what to answer after hearing him say a lot of stuff. "Um. Ok. Goodnight." was the only thing she managed to say and after that she heard the beep which signaled her that Chanyeol has hung up. She put down her phone and got her diary again. She opened it to the page of her most recent entry and started writing again.

P.P.P.S. Ok that is A LOT of Ps. BUT OMG CHANYEOL WROTE HIS NUMBER ON THIS VERY NOTEBOOK. I CALLED HIM AND HE SAID A LOT OF STUFF AND EVEN SAID I WAS CUTE. I. CANNOT. Wait why I am even writing this in all capital letters? Ugh. Cha Seolmi get a grip please?  You know what? I'm going to sleep. Goodnight.

Seolmi closed her diary and settled down on her bed. Despite the happenings that day she managed to fall asleep quite quickly with a content smile on her face.

The next day, Seolmi was relaxing under the same tree she saw Chanyeol resting and playing guitar. She had with her John Green's 'The Fault In Stars'. The people passing by her was shooting her strange glances because she was reading an english book. Not a lot though since people rarely pass by this part of the campus. Only a handful does. 

A lot of people don't know this but Seolmi spent most of her childhood in America so she could speak flawless english. She read the line she was on out loud, "“That’s the thing about pain,” Augustus said, and then glanced back at me. “It demands to be felt.”" 

"How can you be so right John Green?" She sighed and leaned her head back on the trunk of the tree.

Without her knowing, someone sat down beside her and also leaned his head on the trunk. 

"Who is John Green? Boyfriend?" A deep voice asked.

Seolmi opened her eyes and looked to the side. It was Chanyeol.

"There are a thousand probabilities

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter