Chapter 2

3 Seconds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Seolmi was in a considerable distance from the garden where she had her encounter with Chanyeol, she sat down on the nearest bench. Smiling at the memory of how Chanyeol introduced himself replayed in her head. 'I know you... Park Chanyeol,' Seolmi thought. Of course she knew Chanyeol. Who didn't know him and his gang of pretty boys? With a small smile on her face, she stood up and walked towards her dorm. 

"ITS EXO!" A girl screamed as she ran past Seolmi. A flock of girls started running past her and gathered around the basketball court. 'Seriously don't they get tired of squealing because of those boys? Tch. Wasting their voices on stuff like that.' She thought.

Seolmi just reached the very wall of the court, and by that time the girls were already around 20. She wondered how so much girls could run out their dorm in just a matter of seconds when they heard the word 'EXO'. For God's sake some of them even had towels on their heads suggesting that they just took a shower. Some of them even had traces of face mask on their faces.

Sighing, Seolmi paced her way down the stairs. She decided to take the long route to her dorm. She had to go back to the Music studios. 

Seolmi quietly brisk walked to the music studios and stopped when she reached the front door. "Maybe it won't hurt to do it once," she mumbled.

Seolmi pushed the doors to the music studio and went inside. She placed her bag by the side of the piano and positioned herself on the seat. Lightly touching the keys, she closed her eyes and played the first note. 

 

 


After taking a shower in his dorm, Chanyeol made his way towards the music studio. It was practically his second dorm. He would spend endless hours playing different kinds of instruments. 

Today, he just felt the sudden urge to play the piano. He never knew why but everyday he would be urged by the feeling of playing this certain type of instrument. It just so happens that today, he wanted to play the piano.

When Chanyeol arrived in the music studio, he got greeted by the sweet melody of an unknown song. He craned his neck to see who was producing these beautiful sounds. 

To his surprise, he saw the familiar long wavy hair.

'This is the third time I met her today... It must be fate' Chanyeol thought.

He quietly sat down beside her on the bench and placed his hands on the piano. 

After a few seconds, he caught on with her beat and started playing the same song but an octave lower. How? Chanyeol was the type who picks up the melody by ear and blindly play it.

As soon as Chanyeol started playing an octave lower, Seolmi stopped playing finally noticing the fact that someone was beside her and playing at the same time with her. Chanyeol also stopped playing and both of them looked at each other at the same time and for the third time fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter