Chapter 8 : The Deal

Undefeatable Heartbreakers

“Kim!” you turned to see Luhan running towards you, waving 2 hot dogs in the air. You heard a loud rustling noise behind the bushes. You took a few steps back and then ran forward making a flip over the bushes, to reveal nothing in your sight.

  “Wow, that was amazing!” you turned around to see Luhan’s face so close to yours.  He closed his eyes and leaned in. He wanted a kiss, you were sure of it. But you didn’t want to break his heart. After you had made a promise never to love again, breaking hearts came naturally,without even trying. He was a brother to you,a friend,nothing more than that. You turned around and took a step forward, your back facing him.

   “Um..I think I left my backpack full of equipment at your bank.” you said a bit awkwardly.

  “Huh..um..oh yeah. Let’s...go back.” he said coming back to reality. He handed you your hot dog and started eating his. You both walked back talking along the way and pretending like as if nothing had ever happened.   

   “I told you idiots not to kill her.” L.Joe said through gritted teeth. Before the leader of the 5 boys was going to kill you,he came in and rounded them up in the nearest tree. How he got them up there? I don’t know and he may not know either. They were tied up together by a strong cord, hanging from the branch he was sitting on.

   “Ouch! You know this is really tight.”

   “I think I’m gonna puke.”

   “Yah not on me!”

   “Did you have to hang us upside down?!”

   “This is really uncomfortable.”

They all complained. Dangling from a cord, upside down, with 4 other people squished tightly together, does seem a bit uncomfortable.

  “Alright fine,can you let us down now?” the leader asked suddenly annoyed.

 “Sure,why not?” L.Joe took out a long sword that looked liked a ninja sword out from his backpack full of all kinds of equipment.

  “Hey L.Joe, where’d you get that-” the youngest’s sentence was cut when L.Joe cut the cord rapidly making them land on their heads.

  “Owww!” they all said at the same time standing up. L.Joe jumped off from the tree and put the sword back in his backpack. He crossed his arms and glared at them.

  “What happened to the distraction?” L.Joe said.

  “We’re working on it.” the second oldest said.

  “Then why were you about to kill her?” L.Joe said.

  “Well she was about to find us.” the second youngest said

  “Now if you excuse us we need to go make the distraction.” the leader said and  started walking away with the 4 other boys behind him.

   “What’s the distraction?!” L.Joe screamed running after them.

   “It’s none of your business.” the second oldest said.

   “Watch it.” L.Joe said and shoved the second oldest making him fall down.

   “I’ll kill you!” the second oldest stood up and took out a gun.

   “Do it, I dare you. Go on kill me,but just so you know, you 5 won’t survive without me.” L.Joe grabbed the tip of the gun and put it  on his heart. The second oldest hesitated. L.Joe knew he wasn’t the type to kill people,he only brought out the gun to scare him,but it didn’t work.

     “That’s enough,L.Joe is right.” the leader said barely able to choke out the last part. L.Joe smirked. The second oldest put the gun away. The 6 boys ran of to follow you. L.Joe wanted to make sure they didn’t kill you,because if they did he’d be exposed for working with the criminals.

     “Perfect, everything is just perfect.” the leader said looking at you and Luhan from a corner walk out of the bank with your backpack.

    “What do you mean by,’perfect’ ?” the youngest said.

   “Well can’t you see that guy next to her is the manager of the bank we’re going to rob?” the second youngest said.

   “Oh.”  the youngest said finally catching up.

   “Idiot.” the second youngest murmured.

   “Hey!” the youngest screamed back.

   “Shhh!They’re moving!” the second oldest said. They followed you all the way back to the hotel, where they saw you hug Luhan. L.Joe had a sudden urge to break you two apart. He didn’t know why he had it, so he just ignored it.

   “What, we followed her for nothing?!” the third youngest said throwing his hands in the air.

   “This is part of the plan.” the second oldest said.

   “What plan?” the youngest asked.

   “I’ll explain it to you later…………..again.” the second youngest said.

   “Shhh! He’s on the move, let’s go.” the leader said. You both stopped your long hug and said bye. You went inside and said hi to Vero. Then you went to your room to set up your equipment. Luhan took a few steps only to be stopped by 6 boys.(one of them being L.Joe)

   “Um...may I help you six in something?” Luhan said a bit coldly.

   “Aren’t you the manager of the bank 3 blocks away?” the leader asked acting like as if he’s seen him somewhere.

    “Yes, I am.” Luhan said a bit seriously.

    “Are you happy with your pay sir?” the leader asked.

     “I am,but I wish they would give me a bit more.” Luhan said putting his hands in his pocket.

     “How would you like hundreds more?” the leader asked.

      “I’m listening.” Luhan said interested.

      “One question though, can you act?” the second oldest said.

      “Um...yes” Luhan said trying to remember if he’s ever acted before.

      “Great,why don’t we talk about this somewhere else?” L.Joe said looking around.

      “Uh,yeah,good point.” Luhan said agreeing. They walked over to Luhan’s apartment and shook on the deal they made.


 

  After installing a few hidden cameras and trap doors, you decided to take a shower. After the shower you changed and realized that you were very hungry. You checked your watch, it was 9:30 pm. You picked up the phone to call room service.

    After the call, your pizza had arrived. Your mouth watered just from the smell.  You opened the box to let the hot smoke fill the air.  Your taste buds were going crazy as  you lifted the biggest slice  to see the delicious melting cheese hang loosely. You were about to take a bite when suddenly someone knocked on the door.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry it took so long to update. I'm guessing you didn't like the cliffhanger. I get those feelings to, you know when your reading something and then they stop it in the really good part. Haha I think I did it again :D . So about the chapter, how was it? C'mon tell me,tell,me,tell me,tell me!!! To childish? Yeah I'm a bit like that. I'm having so much fun writing this story, and I haven't even gotten to the present! :D