Chapter 10 : Nightmare

Undefeatable Heartbreakers

Visions ran through your mind,horrible visions,weird visions,unbelievable visions. You were asleep,but you couldn’t wake up.  The first vision was you walking side by side with L.Joe. You saw yourself laughing and blushing once in a while  at his jokes and teases, but no noise was heard. Luhan came running towards you two. He glared at L.Joe and then gave him a look saying for him to leave. L.Joe shook his head and held your hand, you tried to let go but he had his death grip on . Luhan glared one last time and then grabbed your other hand. He offered you some candy which you’ve never seen before. You tried to refuse,but ended up eating it. He said something to you that you nodded agreeably to.

    Your vision changed. You were at a party,colorful lights poka dotted the place, the loud music was jammed in everyone’s ear drums making it hard to hear people talk,drunk people were going crazy in the giant sea of people. How you got there? You had no idea. Luhan and L.Joe were dancing a bit too close to you,like as if they were competing who danced the best. L.Joe got tired and said he’d go get a drink. You stopped dancing,Luhan noticed and offered you another candy,you refused. He urged you,but you had already eaten so many you lost track. You said no,this time not so friendly like. Unfortunately he didn’t take it well and threw you at the nearest wall trying forcing the small round white candy in your mouth. You tried to fight back,but you were too tired like as if you were carrying 40 pounds on your shoulders. You started looking weak,you couldn’t keep pushing him away for long. Luhan was about to push the ‘candy’ into your mouth until L.Joe suddenly appeared from behind like a shadow. He tapped Luhan’s shoulder making him turn around. L.Joe raised his fist and punched Luhan’s face so hard it could’ve even broken Super Man’s face. Luhan got up after landing on some group of girls. He was mad and his lip was bleeding horribly as if he were a vampire who had a messy blood lunch . He spit around 3 teeth out and charged at L.Joe. The fight was bad,each hit worse after the other. You started looking dizzy and your vision started to blur. You ran out the nearest exit tripping once in a while.

      Your vision changed again. You were sitting on top of a basketball hoop. How you got up there? No one may know. You looked drowsy bobbing your head up and down closing your eyes very slowly. L.Joe came walking towards you. After running after you and having a deadly fight with Luhan, he was exhausted. He told you to get down. You shook your head. You hadn’t noticed the hoop you were sitting on was loose and barely hanging on by 2 screws on each side. He warned you to get down,but you shook your head sleepily. A screw from the hoop snapped sliding you head first to the ground. Before you hit the ground you were caught by a pair of arms. “See now this is what happens when you don’t obey me.” he smiled at you. You rolled your eyes, the cold wind made you shiver,he held you closer to him. “It’s time for you to sleep, you little baby.” he whispered and closed your eyes gently with his hand. You were so tired, you fell asleep in his arms on the way back home.

      The vision changed,a pool of blood ran through the cement ground,a small girl cried in the pool of blood whispering things like, ‘I should’ve prevented it’ ‘It’s all my fault.’ ‘I am a failure’ . A lady with black hair came and tapped her shoulder. The little girl turned around,you noticed it was you as a child. "Make your parents proud,don’t stay in the past." the lady with black hair whispered to her.

       Your dream changed once more. It was your boss, he walked up to you and ripped his heart out of his chest.  Your vision changed,someone in a black robe spelled AGAIN  with fresh blood on the ground. The dream changed one last time. A little girl hugging her brother  was crying in a burning building,they were around the same age and same height. Evil laughs were heard out of the building. The heat was intense,fire was rising higher filling the air with smoke. You couldn’t wake up,as if you were trapped. Your mind wouldn’t let you,the place filled with darkness. The crying of the children was still heard. The evil laughs echoed in your ears. You screamed,but no sound was heard. It rained slowly,but it wasn’t water,it was blood. You saw a little girl jump into a pool of water to save her brother,but it wasn’t water,it was tears. Both children started drowning,you ran toward the pool of tears,but it was too late. Both children floated to the top,they weren’t breathing. A of fear,sadness,and anger came over you. As if you knew those 2 kids. It stopped raining blood,the pool of tears was drained, the children’s skin and tissue disintegrated slowly as if someone had poured acid on them and only left the bones. Darker shadows flew around you,laughing evilly. You screamed again,no sound was heard. The place started to shake,you heard your name being called,but it wasn’t a scary voice,it was a more soft,angelic voice that seemed to have a twinge of guilt in it. The place shook harder, you started to awaken.  Your eyes flew open,you were met by another pair of eyes,you were screaming except this time you heard it. Your scream died down.

 

       "Are you okay, you had a nightmare. You kept screaming and tossing and turning. I was getting scared for a minute there, you know, that you would never wake up." you were looking straight into L.Joe’s eyes. You were still shivering,but you didn’t notice. You looked around. You were back in your room at the hotel. A small lamp lit up the room.

      "I was so worried. Don’t ever worry me like that again. Are you ok though?" he said softly. His lips now only a few inches away.

 

      "I’m fine. It’s over now." you stopped shivering. Your heart started beating a bit faster.

    

      "Are you sure you’re okay?" he said in a low voice.You bit your lip and nodded.

 

      "Hundred percent?" he asked. You nodded again.

 

      "Do you feel safer?” he asked. You nodded one last time. He leaned closer and smirked. His lips were only centimeters away.You gulped, that's when you noticed L.Joe was on top of you in a dog position little kids would make when they crawled. He had nothing but shorts and a see through tank top on.

 

      "Um...you're a bit heavy. Could you please get off." you said quietly.

 

      "You do feel safe, don’t you?" he asked leaning a bit closer. You nodded slowly,a bit too slow. Your heart beating faster and faster.

 

     "Then why should I get off?" his lips only a centimeter away. 'No,don't give in. Nothing like this has ever happened to me,but I'm not gonna give in. This would have to be the weirdest thing that's ever happened to me. Weird,yes weird,this is weird. Don't give in,don't give in,not without a fight.' you thought

 

     "Um…." you felt nervous and comfortable at the same time,but you had no idea why. 'This is weird,really weird. Pull yourself together Kim,he can't get to you.' you thought. The door started to open. You and L.Joe sat up,your legs between his knees.

 

      "Oh, I’m sorry to disturb you I was just-"

 

      "No it’s okay Vero. You weren’t disturbing at all…more like saving." you murmured the last part. You got out of your bed. L.Joe cursed then lay on your bed stretching as if he just woke up from his beauty sleep. You opened the curtains to let the rays of sunshine brighten the room.

 

      "Well anyway, I came to tell you that you’re late for custodian duty." Vero said walking inside.

 

      "Ha,she said duty." L.Joe said with his face on your pillow. You giggled lightly, ‘So immature’ you thought. Vero rolled her eyes.

 

       "Okay thanks for telling me, I’ll get there as soon as possible." you said grabbing your backpack.

 

       "You're welcome." she muttered and walked out.

 

       "L.Joe what happened yesterday night?" you asked out of nowhere

  
      "Umm......"