Chapter 3 : The Fast Getaway

Undefeatable Heartbreakers

       

“Ugh!!” you threw your hands in frustration,dropping the suitcase near you.

     “Okay so let’s make this simple,you stand still while we tie these ropes around you and you don’t get hurt. Oh wait, where are my manners,any last words?” one of the girls,that looked like the leader,said.

     “Ummmm…...goodbye” you quickly grabbed a rope from the nearest girl and tied them all together. ‘ I’m glad those airheads were stupid enough to not spread out.’ you thought. You made a knot that only your boss had taught you. It was simple but tricky to get out of.

      “You’ll pay for this! Just wait until we get our hands on you! You’ll wish you were never born!”the girl that looked like the leader said.

      “I’m sorry your plan didn’t work,but your welcome to stay in my room for as long as you want.” you said grabbing your suitcase and headed out the door. You didn’t mind them being in there. I mean what could they steal? You always hid all your precious possessions.If they wanted to steal something valuable,they’d have to look hard.

        By the time you got out of your room,you saw that the purple haired girl was calmly walking toward the boss. She was not that far from reaching him,but you were very far from both of them. You were mad at her and didn’t want to lose your job. So you did the usual thing any agent would do, knock ‘em down!

        You ran,dodging people in your way and hoping over any obstacle. When you were close enough you tackled her down and got on top of her,while holding her hands on her back like as if you were a cop putting handcuffs on a bad guy.

        “Awe,you really wanna be my partner that badly?” you heard a familiar voice say. You turned up to see L.Joe,your enemy,right next to the boss.

        “That’s enough Agent K you don’t want to hurt her.” the boss said. You got off of the girl and grabbed your suitcase.

         “Sorry” you said to her. She got up and gave you a death glare before she left. Everyone walked outside to see 2 planes ready for flight. Not all agents were going,only the best were picked.

         “Alright everyone find your partners and get in your planes!” the boss yelled out loud. You walked next to L.Joe.

         “Hey,not to close! I have to have my personal space!” he said suddenly annoyed. You rolled your eyes,but instead of moving farther away,you moved closer.

         “Didn’t you hear what I said?!” he stopped and went in front of you to look at you in the eyes.

         “I did.” you said looking at him in the eyes.

         “And?!” he took a step closer.

         “So what,do you feel uncomfortable around me?” you smirked and took a step closer.

         “Not one bit.” he smirked and took a step closer. Your bodies were now touching. You felt surprised by his move,but you weren’t gonna give in easily. You both skipped a heartbeat, but ignored it.

         “I thought so.” you shoved him and hurried to be next to your boss,leaving L.Joe to run after you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I would be glad if you please leave a comment. It's my first time writing a fanfic and I want to know how I'm doing.