Unhindered

Relinqueretur

 

 

“Answer me!”

Kai was infuriated since Suzy did not answer his inquiry. He even grabbed her shoulder tougher and began to jolt it like he never ever did before. She tried to break free, however, she never felt such strong grip as his. It started harming her to some extent.

“Let go, Kai…”

“No! Tell me who’s the father!”

The dark eyes of his never had been this piercing, by looking at the radiant pair that he used to cherished all the time.

“I need to know who the father is! Suzy-yah!” He resumed by seizing her gaze steadily at his. She was pretty durable receiving the young man’s screeching, all the more so, her edges began to hurt.

“K-Kai… Listen to me, first,”

Even before Suzy completely responded him, the severe pain on his head was already too extreme. The massive wrath which formerly controlled his stern build, couldn’t even take it anymore. Kai began to lose strength on his feet, the limb collapsed to the ground by degrees. But with his remaining strength, he grasped the young lady’s feet, along with the stream that already soaked the cheeks. Kai enfolded it so fitted.

“It… It’s me…isn’t it?”

Suzy held the broad shoulder below and smoothly bended her knees to the soil, fronting him. She cupped his prominent jaw and swept his tears with her gentle touches, hitherto, she observed his edges were so cold. She discerned his lip was awfully pale, even in the dimness with almost no glow. At that time, she embraced the frail young man opposite her. And then, Suzy couldn’t hold her own waterworks for any longer, by the time when Kai squeezed her back so tight.

“And…h-how…can I forget that…” He grasped her firmer than ever. “I love you…”

Far along, the blue night filled with his howls and her subtle weep, without even a single word came from both within. A lonesome couple of two missing from one and all, beneath the vague moonlight, yearning for one another.

After the secluded time of both passed, the young man seemed calmed down by now. Suzy perceived another gentleman was looking at them in the distance. She mouthed; we’re fine, inaudibly to the older later then. Her hands were still enfolding Kai’s feeble form at the moment.

She whispered, “When Sehun has return—“

Only before she felt his body was overbalanced, and Donghae soon came to help bring the knocked out guy to one of the unoccupied rooms.

 


 

Back to several years in the past…

 

A tanned young man was being tied in deserted chamber, he had no idea where. The imprecise recollection of when he being captured by a bunch of men in black suits when he was just about exiting from a convenience store. The reminiscence kept drifting on his mind, while suffering some awful pain from the bruises that ached almost his entire body. Those men were already ganging up on him beforehand. A bulky-fine-looking one, he remembered the most, always led the bunch to initiate the thrashing.

 

“Uhm… Donghae…hyung…”

A soaring guy stealthily approached the man he never thought of asking favor such as that moment. The other person was indeed not ever supposed of being asked for courtesy by the younger.

“What can I help you, master Kris?”

“Can you divert Siwon hyung for some time while I speaking to the captive?”

“May I know why?”

“Hyung…” Kris never looked so solemn before. “You know what’ll happen in no later…” He sighed, “If each shall die, then my brother couldn’t lose both at once.”

Donghae slightly seized the younger’s stiff limb. “But, master…”

“No ‘but’, hyung… It’s an order.” He stated with such low scrutiny.

 

Kai lifted his weary head up as he heard someone opening the door. Turned out, it was Kris and two men in suits. The one that he knew named Donghae, which never join the rest battering him, and the other one who always led them by beginning the torture. In the twinkling of an eye, he perceived Donghae suddenly hauled the other fine man to leave the room, he didn’t know what for. Meanwhile, Kris started to approach him.

“So, you jerk was behind this entire—”

“Listen,”

Kai didn’t see when Kris had swiftly moved toward by seizing his collar.

“I’m gonna tell you this once…”

“ what? You think I’ll let her pass after you people tormenting me? Just do it as you please then… And just so you know, I won’t ever let you be with her, nay over my dead body.”

“That’s not my concern.” Kris lessened the pressure on the tanner’s choker. “I’m going to execute you this evening, I was supposed to…” He stared to the younger dark eyes. “But, I won’t.”

Kai wasn’t throwing his stare off the older’s, not even in a tick.

“Don’t try to be a saint, Kris.” He responded coldly. “You’ve done much and it was too unforgivable.”

“I know.” He replied fast. “I’m gonna aim it right here.”

At that moment, Kris directed his index to Kai’s left upper limb.

“People will think I’ve shot you right through the focal point, but if the bullet reached this place, it won’t get you killed. And then, you just have to throw your body off the stream. You got me?”

“H-huh?!”

The younger couldn’t grasp fully what he talked about. Hitherto, he resumed the details.

“Some of my men will be down there to seize you, and it’s up to you to find your way back home.”

“Are you out of your mind?!” Kai really didn’t understand what the tallest required. He thought Kris was irrational, instead the older had sensibly planned it.

“Shut the up, we’re running out of time. And for your information, there’s a bunch of men outside waiting to whip you more.”

“Tch… Fine.”

He agreed with Kris’ demand after a long wait, yet knowing that he would be brutalized even further.

“Hold up, “ Kai detained the older departure once he reached the threshold. “Why are you doing this, Kris?”

The taller young man merely smirked and answered him by the shoulder. “Because Sehun needs at least one brother to carry on.”

 

“Urrggghh…”

Kai panted heavily, and gasped for some air. It was just another night of him having a bad dream. But, the more he tried to remember what the vision was about, the more he knew it was his long-lost memories that coming out to the surface.

That night, he abruptly got awakened and found his right hand clasped with a sleeping young woman next to him. She was on kneeling position above the carpet tiles. He actually intended to pick Suzy up to sleep on the mattress, but he really was out of strength by that time. That was why he held back her delicate fingers, wrapped it on his, and then brushed his prominent lips to it. Kai wasn’t sure how long he kept staring at the beautiful significant other, who, by the time he gradually remembered, was the one he always loved the most. In the end, the young man has fallen back asleep again, and he hasn’t had any more nightmares thenceforth.

 


 

And so, my dear love… Not even every word may well define it…

 

It was barely two hours passing dawn by the time his plane landed in the hometown. Sehun asked the chauffeur to not directly head toward the mansion. He felt obligated to visit someone he hasn’t met for long. The car then advanced to a private garden of remembrance near an emerald fertile hill.

“Hey, hyung…”

Sehun put a bouquet of fresh blossoms that he bought down the highway.

“How’re things going on there?” He simpered as putting one of his palms on the fresh-cutted-grass. “I don’t know why I rather miss you more on this kind of day…”

And the conversation began so on. It has been a while since the last time he had spoken to the big brother. He also had never visited Kris once his commemorative finished, more than a few years before.

 

“I thought your jet crashed or something…”

Donghae said as opening the dark vehicle door for the ex-master. He later sat next to Sehun and the car travelled en route to the immoderate dwelling.

“I haven’t visited my hyung for quite some time… Hang on, weren’t you picking me up at the airport?”

The youngest eyed to the man next to him.

“Nope, I just catching up on you since you took so long arriving at home. See…” Donghae referred the other black sedan at the rear.

“Ah… I definitely was speaking quite a while to Kris hyung then.”

“You must’ve longed for him that much.”

“You have no idea, hyung… I still regret the last time I saw him on such discourteous situation…”

Donghae stared to the youngest, by tried to give a consolation. Sehun looked somewhat gloomy at the point.

“Well, don’t be, Sehun-ah… Your hyung has done the whole lot to make you appreciate every single moment, even after he’s gone.”

Sehun didn’t know why he would buy all the older just spoken.

 


 

“Hey you…”

One pale guy squeezed his lady straightaway, the moment he entered the main entrance of the house. Suzy just went through the central hall, over preparing the brunch to welcome the young man. She got embraced and almost carried by him instead.

“I miss you!” Said the palest excitingly.

“I miss you too, Hunnie…”

“Where’s Kai?”

“He’s in the bedroom.”

Sehun caught Suzy were exchanging some sort of strange gaze with the man behind him.

“What’s wrong you guys?”

“Hunnie… Kai was here since last night.”

“What do you mean since— Oh…”

He understood what she spoke about. In addition to Donghae took the luggage upstairs along with some other men, Suzy explained the thing further to her fiancé.

“He… Um…”

“Did he was here with you ever since I told you to visit him at the condo?”

It has been long enough from the time when Sehun had looked into Suzy with the icy contemplation. She held the cold arm of his, whilst they were reaching the second floor.

“No, Hunnie… He came last night asking about—“

“What?”

The young man was absolutely making inquest.

“I guess he’s recollecting the memory. He kinda knew whose Kai’s father is…”

He could feel her grip has strengthened.

“I need you there with me to give details about what he missed… I don’t even know how did he know—”

“I told him Suzy-yah… When the last time we met before all of us thought he was gone.”

Suzy just couldn’t believe what the young man had done to keep his best friend right on track before they got separated. Sehun really had done much for both of them. He, then, heaved a sigh before he held her closer, and hugging the young lady tight out of the blue. He looked intently to her eyes simply afterwards.

“You take the baby… I’ll talk to Jongin.”

“Alright.” She pondered. “He’s expecting us by the pool.”

 

The tanned guy was dipping his feet to the water when Sehun took a seat next to him.

“Sehun-ah…”

Kai looked startled seeing the palest buddy was already home.

“You’re not visiting this part of the house often.” Sehun uttered after doing a tongue-out, as if there was no important thing they should start to discourse. He wanted Kai to ask by himself.

“Sehun-ah…”

“Yes, Jongin-ah?”

“I saw an abandoned timbered building near the garden, what’s that?”

And Kai seemed didn’t want to begin conferring as well.

“Kris hyung used to own that and making it his practice Dojo.”

“Kris?”

“Yeah… My brother went to the same school like us, too. You’ll memorize him soon.”

“Uh-huh…” Kai indeed remembered the late from his vision overnight.

“I’ve dredged up about you having a brother—”

“Brothers, Jongin-ah…” Sehun contemplated to the dark eyes aside, vice versa. “I got two brothers in my life, him and you.”

In some way affecting the darker friend felt even worse, by dint of attempting to get the young lady back.

“You were quite rough when you first knew it…”

“No, I was not!”

The tanned hand lightly struck the palest that and beamed, then,

“Ah… Kai!”

Sehun exclaimed in place of spotting a tiny individual ran toward him. The little Kai quickly took a seat on the palest lap. The person seated beside Sehun, took one of the tiny hands and started frolicking with it.

“Do you want to sit on him?”

Sehun slowly let the kid to be carried by the real forerunner. Then, he stood up and set up right next to his fiancée, who was standing in arrears them for a moment.

“He’s yours, Jongin-ah…”

Everyone was sort of astounded of what Sehun had stated all of the sudden. Kai glanced at him in instant, and then his consideration was back to the little one on top of his legs. He unpretentiously smiled at the boy.

“I know.”

Kai said, afterwards, Suzy clutched her hand with caring to the man beside. By means of acknowledging Sehun to put in plain words.