Date

Love with a Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anyone want to co-author with me? T_T

----------------

Once I was dressed,I grabbed my phone and wallet before going to the front door.But before I could reach for the handle,Baekhyun jumped infront of me.He stood infront of the door,while looking at me confused.What the hell is he doing?He better let me leave,or he's going to get a face full of water.He meowed softly,before heading to dip his head into my neck again.I quickly stepped back and glared at him.

"Baekhyun,move out the way",I said.He did nothing.

"Baekhyun!".Still nothing.

He then starts to whine,and he jutted out his lower lip.Oh no,don't you dare use your stupid Ayego powers!His ears flattened and his whines continued,he even added in a small sniff like he was going to cry.What do you want?!Food?Attention?I became frustrated,so I went to go around him,when he followed and blocked my way again.I glared at him again,while he continued his little cutesy act.

"Baekhyun,if you don't let me get passed right now,I will not talk to you for a week",I threatened.

Once again,he stood still while pouting.I then pushed my way passed him and grabbed the door handle,when I was pulled back.Not by his arm,oh hell no.It was his freaking black tail! It was curled right around my waist,and it pulled me right back until I was pressed up against Baekhyun's chest.I then felt his arms wrap themselves around my stomach,and his purs were heard again.This is definitely the closest I have ever been to a boy before.And I can tell you right now,my face was the same colour as a tomato.I could feel his purs vibrate on my back,and his heart beat was loud and clear.

"Let.Go.Of.Me....Now",I said while gritting my teeth.Of course he didn't do anything.I don't have time for this!I have to meet Chanyeol!

"If you let me go.......-" I sighed "I'll let you come with me....".

Baekhyun looked down at me,shocked before grinning.Oh man what I have I gotten myself into?I searched in my Dad's room for some of his shoes,and searched in my room for something that would cover his cat ears.I found my black beanie,and gave him another pair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter