Stressful Night

Love with a Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After our little situation with getting dressed,the kitty followed me to the kitchen where I started to make dinner.And every god damn time I turned my back,he would be right behind me.It kept on scaring,he even made me drop a plate full of chopped vegetables.But everytime I told him to go away,or at least sit down at the breakfast table,he would just blink and meow at me.Uh,are cats always this clingy and quiet.

Another thing that annoyed me,was that he kept on having the need to touch everything.I don't know if this kid has ever seen food before,but he keeps on reaching out to touch all the food.Even the ones that are frying on the frying pan,that are burning hot,he goes to touch.I have to slap his hands every time,and he'll stop for about 5 minutes,before reaching for another touch.He must be one of those people that need to know what they're eating before actually putting it in their mouths.Or,he's just really curious and wants to see what food feels like.

I had finally finished the soup I was making,and poured it into two bowls.Of course the boy was behind me,leaning his head over to sniff the hot steam coming out of it.I walked to the dining room table and sat down on one of the chairs.I put one bowl,infront of me,and one bowl next to me.I then put down the spoons and started to eat the delicious smelling glory.But before I could continue eating,a soft and long meow was heard.I turned my head and saw the boy sitting beside me,while staring at me.

"What is it now?",I asked him.

His eyes flickered from my bowl,then to my face.He did look hungry,but he wasn't eating.Doesn't he eat human food?But the Science guys told me he did.I then saw that he was looking at my hand with the spoon in it.Maybe he doesn't know how to use a spoon.Are you really going to make me do this?I sighed and leaned over,grabbing his spoon and scooping up some soup.I blew it to make it cool enough,and held it up to his mouth.He looked at the soup,then at me with an unsure look.

"Go on,it's good",I reassured.

He soon opened his mouth and drank up the soup.He swallowed,before his eyes twinkled and his ears perked up.Good,so he does like it.But now I hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter