New Species

Love with a Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nothing here is interesting!I immediatly take back what I said about being interested,because I was so not!I was bored out of my mind,and walking along the hall again.Like my Dad said,I didn't disturb any people,but I hadn't come across any 'restricted' doors yet.I was actually really curious to see what they had in those rooms.Dinosaurs?Lions?Tigers?! I really wanted to find out,but I was also afraid that I'll get attacked or something.But like the saying,'Curiousity killed the cat,but satisfaction brought it back'.

So after half an hour of endless walking,I came across a rather interesting door.I looked around to see no one around,and I stood infront of the door.Across it was tape that was red and in big letters,it had 'RESTRICTED,LIMITED ACCESS ONLY' on it.Now I was very curious.I know it's bad to be tempted,but I am making a pledge that I will be extra careful.Besides,Dad only said the 'restricted',not the,'restricted,limited access only'.I smiled evilly to myself.

I grabbed the metal door knob,and pushed the door open.I cursed when it made a big metal sound,and looked around to see if anyone came out to look at what I was doing.Luckily,no one heard and I sighed a sigh of relief.I continued pushing the door open,and looked to see nothing life threatening in here.I stepped inside and quietly shut the door behind me.I turned back around,and looked around.There were long desks lined up with a lot of scientific equipment on it.But something unusual caught my eye.It was at the back of the room,and looked a lot like a huge cage,with a big black cloth over it.

Now,I was more than curious.I was excited to see what was under it.I couldn't hear anything in it,so I thought it was asleep or not alive.That was until I heard a.....meow?What the hell?Is there like an over-sized cat in it or something?I then saw a dark brown tail flicker out the cage.It curled slightly,before slowly pulling back into the cage.

I took steady steps towards the cage,being as careful as I can.Before I knew it,I was infront of the cage.I breathed in and out,before slowly crouching infront of the over-sized cage.No more sounds were heard from the cage,making me even more nervous.I slowly reached out,and grabbed the cloth,then pulling it off.

I gasped,and fell back from my crouch position.My hands were supporting me as I sat,staring at the creature with wide eyes and a gaping mouth.What....the hell.....is that?! I held back a scream,afraid I'll get in trouble for being in here.There was......

A freaking boy in the cage!!

But not ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter