Bacon=Baekhyun

Love with a Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I woke up this morning,I had a weird feeling suddenly.It was like I had eyes on me,with someone watching me.I opened my eyes to be greeted with the face of the cat boy.I squeeled and jumped up from my laying position.He jumped back a little also,which caused his new bell to ring.But he soon relaxed and cocked his head to the side at me.Was he watching me while I was sleeping?!I looked to my night stand and saw the spray I picked up yesterday.I grabbed it and held it up to him.

"Bad cat!",I said while I sprayed him.

He shook his head furiously and stepped back,trying to avoid the water.He made muffled whines while he ran out my room,but was peeking his head out from the door frame.His ears were high,which meant he was now alert.Luckily,he wasn't growling or anything.I sighed and put the spray back on my night stand.I looked at my clock and I saw it was 9:30am.Oh I forgot I have to meet Chanyeol today!I jumped out of bed while grinning,and walked out the room.I'm so excited!Chanyeol was so nice and handsome!I seriously can't wait!

I heard the bell right behind me,which meant the kitty was right against my back.Luckily,I know he's there so he can't scare me.I then felt poking again,I gathered he was poking me with his finger,trying to gain attention.Must.not.give.in.to.him.He then meowed and dipped his head into my shoulder.I froze again,and I could feel the kitty rubbing his face against my shoulder.Shouldn't I stink right now?I just woke up!

"Yah kitty,get your face out from my shoulder",I said.Of course he didn't obey,and all I could hear now was his purs.This kid,I swear to god.I started walking again,and I felt his face leave my shoulder.Thank god.I quickly walked down the stairs and into the kitchen,away from the cat.But as soon as I started making breakfast,he came in and started push his head aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter