Going to the Lab

Love with a Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This so ridiculous!Having to live with a man I don't even remember,or ever loved.They said he was the only relative who was 'willing' to take me in,but that's rubbish!My Father was and is anything but willing to love me.He must of heard that he gets money to take care of a child,so he with out hesitation,took me in.Mum would have not agreed to this what so ever.I miss Mum,I really do.She was the most loving and caring women ever.It made me angry that she died.She didn't deserve that type of fate.But now,I have to live with a crazy work-a-holic who calls himself my Dad.

The car pulled up to a huge building,that was hidden away from all the street shops.I looked up and saw the building was bloody huge!It was definatly a sky scraper,and stood taller than the other buildings,besides the wealthy banks of course.I opened the door and thanked the Taxi driver,giving him his money.Pft,the crazy scientist didn't even pay for my ride.I closed the door and went to the back of car.I pulled out my suitcase with all my life in it,and shut the boot.The taxi drove away with a wave,and I stared up at the building.

Is this even a lab?How many floors do you need?What exactly are they experimenting on?The questions in my head frightened me,so I tried to distract myself by walking to the glass,expensive door.I pulled it open and walked inside,immediatly being amazed at the hugeness of the lobby.Lobby?Is that the word for a lab's administration office?I shrugged and walked to the counter,where an elderly looking women was writing something down on a piece of paper.

"Um excuse me?",I called while pulling my suitcase to a stop.The women looked up at me smiled.

"Yes,how can I help you dear?",she asked.My heart warmed a little at the sweetness of this tiny women.Her smile just felt like the most loving Grandma ever.The type that would give you cookies whenever you wanted,or hugs that were warm and welcoming,slightly smelling of her strange but nice perfume.

"I'm looking for Professor.Kim,I'm his daughter.He told me to come to his lab for the day",I explained while cringing on the inside.Whenever does a girl say 'he told me to come to his lab for the day'?Sounds creepy if you ask me.

"Oh you must be Taeri!Yes yes,he is on the 20th floor.Just head to that elevator and go to the door that says his name on it.He is the only Kim in this building so he should be easy to find",the women explained.I smiled and thanked her,heading to the elevator while dragging my suitcase.

I made it to elevator and saw many buttons on the wall.I gulped and sq

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter