Getting dressed

Love with a Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone kill me now.I have to live with a science experiment that believes I'm it's mate.Great,just fabulous.Apparantly every day,I must write down what I did and what the catboy did.And if something unusual occurs,I must write it in the 'special section'.They gave me a book that I have to write all this stuff in,and they said I have to give him a name.Dad gave me a bunch of money to pay for food,clothes and other supplies.But for starters,they gave me clothes to dress him.Me,a girl,must dress a boy.Lovely~

I was driven to Dad's home and the Science guys put the boy in the spare room.Dad said that he must get back to work,and won't return until late because he has a bunch of papers to write about kittyboy.I expected him to work,so I just waved it off and sat watching T.V.Oh I forgot to mention!Dad lives in a big house.It's not a mansion,but not a normal sized house.It was kind of old fashioned,and had about 7 rooms in total.But it did feel warm and cozy,so I didn't complain.

I heard some sounds starting to occur from the spare room.I gulped and walked upstairs,and stood infront of the door that would lead to the creature inside.I took a big breathe,and twisted the door knob,poking my head inside.I looked and saw the boy was sitting on the bed,looking around very confused.His tail was swishing about quickly,showing that he was on high alert.I sneaked in,and closed to door behind me.The sound made him jump,and he snapped his head in my direction.

"Err.....hi",I said awkwardly.

The boy cocked his head to the side,and started to sniff around.He got up from the bed,and I tried my best to look anywhere else but down his torso.He stepped closer and kept sniffing the air.I grabbed the clothes that were put on the side draw,and held them up infront of me.They gave him shorts,boxers and a t-shirt.Okay,now just to get them on him!I pulled them down from my face,and the boy was standing right there.

"Jesus Christ!You scared me!",I said while putting a hand on my chest.

The boy blinked and his left ear twitched.A meow left his lips,and his hand reached out to me.Is he doing the same thing as before?I stepped closer,and his hand touched my upper arm again.Just like before,his fingers wrapped themselves around my arm and squeezed it softly.His thumb,slowly my skin and the creature smiled widely.Why does my heart suddenly warm?What is this?

"You need to put on clothes",I said to him.

He pulled his arm back and it went to his side again.He looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter