Explaining

Love with a Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun!Why did you have to retaliate?!Now I have to explain to Chanyeol why your freaking hissing at him!Chanyeol stood there,looking at Baekhyun who was snarling and baring his little fangs at him.I stood behind Baekhyun,staring down at him with a shocked expression.I mentally face-palmed and put my hands on Baekhyun's shoulders.He stopped hissing and turned around,looking at me confused.I slightly pulled Baekhyun so he was standing beside me and I turned my attention to Chanyeol,who looked very confused.

"Chanyeol,Baekhyun isn't....normal",I stated the obvious."My Dad is a scientist,and he's been studying cats for a while now.But they decided to do an experiment on behaviour from cats,with the abilities and intentions of a human.Him and his little 'gang' created a half-cat,half-human species.And Baekhyun here,is the experiment.

When I went to my Dad's lab,I sneaked into one of the restricted rooms and found Baekhyun in a cage.For some reason,he's taken a liking to me and broke out from the cage.But apparantly,he only shows affection to me.So my Dad is making Baekhyun stay with my at home,to see his behaviour and why he likes me so much.I brought him out with me today because he wouldn't let me leave him at home.I'm sorry I ruined our date......".

I sighed after my long explaination,and reached up to Baekhyun's head.I took off the beanie,and Baekhyun's cat ears popped out and twitched from the sensitive touch.Chanyeol's eyes grew even larger than they already were and he stared at Baekhyun's dark brown ears.

"He has a tail aswell,but I hid it in his pants so people wouldn't see",I said while staring at the ground.I didn't dare look up,I was scared that Chanyeol was going to call the police to take the weird creature away.

"Meowww".

The familiuar sound left Baekhyun's lips,and Chanyeol looked at him,amazed.He stepped closer,waiting for Baekhyun to attack or s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter