Trapped

Love with a Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What the hell do I do now?!He's gonna claw my face out!Or bite my head off!The creature kept on hissing in my face,threatening to bite me.His hands were tight on my shoulders,keeping me from moving at all.Gah I hate my curiousity so much!Why didn't I just stay out the god damn room?!Now I'm going to meet my death,to a science experiment of my Dad's!

"P-Please don't hurt me",I squeaked.Yeah,like he's going to listen.Sometimes,I pity myself at how stupid I act.

The hissing stopped,and I popped my eye open to see that the boy had stopped hissing.But a growl was still erupting in his chest,while his ears were back.This is just basic cat behaviour,he is feeling threatened.But it's amazing that he hasn't clawed out my face.His tail was twitching madly behind him,and brushed against my against my leg.It was then that I remembered,he has a human body,and he's .Ah my life !

The boy then leaned his head in,and I felt him breathing hot air on my face.He was now sniffing me,since his nose was twitching and his nostrals flared.He then blinked,before his ears flickered forward.Does that mean he's no longer angry or threatened?I sure hope so.He meowed again,then shot his face into my neck.What the hell is he doing?!His face was buried in my neck,and he started to rub his cheeks against my very sensitive neck.I then heard a purr,becoming hearable from his throat.He was....purring?That must mean he's comforted,or feels safe.

"Taeri!".

I turned and saw my Dad standing there,with a bunch of other scientists behind him.They looked astonished and extremely worried that this thing was going to demolish my face.The boy snapped his head up,and turned his head to the scientists.He started to hiss again,but only at there presence.The kitty then stopped purring and glared viciously at them,his ears going back again in anger.

"Taeri,you need to stay calm.He is exactly like a cat,don't move and try to make him feel comfortable around you!",my Father said while holding back the people who were going to help.

I turned my head back to the creature on top of me,and he turned to look at me again.He then stopped hissing and buried his face in my neck again,and started to snuggle against me.......again.His purrs were heard through out the room,and the scientists gasped.

"Incredible!Sir,he hasn't shown any affection for anyone!He's actually enjoying your daughte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter