Bell and Spray

Love with a Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went to the pet store on the way home from groccery shopping today.The fridge was nearly empty,since Dad probably doesn't eat at home.I stepped into the shop and you immediatly heard meowing,barks and squeaks from various different animals.I walked over to the section for collars and started to search for one with a loud enough bell.The kitty keeps scaring me everytime,so now I'll be able to know if he's behind me or something.I struggled to find a big enough collar for a human boy,but I found one that was adjustable to a good enough size.But it was cute cause little fishes were on the collar,and the bell was in the shape of a fish.I found it pretty cute.

I then was about to go and pay,when something caught my eye.It was a spray bottle,especially for cats.Since they don't like water,if they do something bad,you just spray them.Maybe I could use that to stop him from poking my back all the time,or jumping on my lap.But does he have that same instinct of disliking water?I'd say so,I grabbed it and went to pay at the counter.A teenage boy was at the counter,and man was he tall.For a 18 year old,he was like 6 foot!He grinned at me and started to scan my stuff,I cracked a smile back at him.

"You have a cat?",his voice was very deep.

"Uh yeah.....",that was pretty awkward.I have a boy,that is kind of a cat.It just sounds wrong.

"Is it annoying or something?",he asked while looking at the spray bottle.

"Very,he keeps pushing against me when I'm trying to make meals.And he tries to get into my bathroom while I shower,along with getting in my room when I'm trying to sleep",I rambled on while sighing in annoyance.

"Well...that doesn't matter.He's a cat,it's not like he knows the differene of privacy",the boy asked confused while typing in the amount.

"I-I'm just not comfortable with something watching me while I sleep or shower",I said while blushing.He has no idea how this type of cat works.The boy chuckled and handed me the plastic bag.

"I see,I hope to see your cat someday.I'm Chanyeol",he said while holding his hand out for a shake.I blushed slightly and shook his hand,trying my best to smile an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter