Meet

The Fate.

2 days later.
"Ouch!! Seunghyun! Give me back." Seungho shout at his friend who hold his mobile.
"Seungho. You class early end right? You should to pick me,OK? I'll wait you at my faculty's auditorium. Love you. Byunghee." Seunghyun read a massage in Seungho's mobile.
"Yah! You have a girlfriend. Why didn't told me? It's important, you know?" Seunghyun said.
"It's non of your business Seunghyun. Give it back to me." Seungho said while he tried to reach at his mobile in Seunghyun hand.
"I'll give it back to you when you told me about her. I'm your friend." Seunghyun said.
"It's not her, Seunghyun. It's him." Seungho said when he caught his mobile from Seunghyun's hand.
"Him? Are you gay?" Seunghyun asked with his surprise expression and sat beside Seungho.
"Yes. Did you want to be my friend?" Seungho asked.
"Sure. I want to be your friend. And now we're friend. You should tell me about him." Seunghyun said.
"It's time to studies. Why you don't stop talking? I'll tell you about him after the class's end,alright?" Seunghe glanced at his new friend.
"OK." Seunghyun answered as he raised his hand to zipped his mouth.

After the class's end.
"Yah!! What are you doing? You promised to told me about your boy friends,right?" Seunghyun shout at his friend when he saw he prepared to went out the classroom.
"I know. I promised you. But if you want to know him you should follow me. I'll introduce him to you." Seungho said to his friend before he went out of the classroom.
"OK. OK. Let's go." Seunghyun said as he ran follow behind his friend.

.....………………………………………

"Hyung!!!" Someone call Byunghee who sat on the bench.
"What's happened Mir? Why you look so hurry?" Byunghee asked the younger.
"Ahh...nothing happened. Just I want to see you." The man who name's Mir answered.
"Why you want to see me?" Byunghee asked
"I wanted to ask you. Where were you on the friday's night? You didn't come back to your dorm. And I know you went to the party with Jihoon hyung. Did you forgiven him?" Mir asked with serious tone.
"I don't forgave him,Mir. I went to the party because of the owner was my friend. And I wanted to give him another chance to kept our brother relationship. But he betrayed me again." Byunghee told.
"What was he doing?" Mir asked the older.
"He drug me. But I fled to escape." Byunghee replied.
"And? Where were you after that?" Mir asked.
"..........." But no answered from Byunghee.
"Hyung?"Mir called.
"..........." But the same answer.
"Byunghee hyung?" Mir called Byunghee again with his serious tone.
"I were at my boyfriend's dorm." Finally Byunghee answered.
"Your boyfriend?" Mir asked with his surprised.
"Yes, my boyfriend." Byunghee answered.
"When you have a boyfriend? I remembered 2 day ago you're single." Mir asked the older again.
"Yeah, and 2 day ago I have a new boyfriend." Byunghee answered with smile on his face.
"..........." But the other sent a glare to him.
"OK. I'll told you about him. He safe me from Jihoon hyung on the friday's night. At that time I was drug and he took me to his dorm. He find every way to help me but I can hold it. That drug has more influence on me....." Byunghee explained.
"And...you slept with him?" Mir cut off the older.
"Ahh....Yes. When I woke up in the morning. I remembered everything that happended. I felt sorry for him. I thought he'll be mad. But when he woke up and saw me in his kitchen. He apologized me for what he done. I don't met anyone who said that word when they do that thing to me. And then he asked about who drug me. When I told him everything. He look at me and offered me to be his boyfriend. I'm surprised. But I accepted his offer. And now he's my boyfriend." Byunghee continous his stories.
"But you met him in 1 night. Why you trust him?" Mir asked with his mad tone.
"I don't know but I thought he was a good guy. You should meet him. Wait here with me. He'll come to pick me." Byunghee answered and invited the younger to wait his boyfriend with him.
"OK. I'll wait here with you." Mir received the offer as he sit beside Byunghee. 

…………………………………………

"The faculty of art? Your boyfriend studies at here?" Seunghyun asked his friend.
"Yes." Seungho answered.
"Wow! Wow! I can't wait to see him." Seunghyun said with his excited.
"He's over there. Byunghee!!" Seungho pointed before he walk closer and called his boyfriend.
"Seungho! I'm glad that you come to pick me." Byunghee ran to hug his boyfriend.
"I had promised you. I'll keep my promise." Seungho said while he rubbed Byunghee's head.
"Oh! This is Mir. My lovely brother. And Mir, this is my boyfriend,Seungho." Byunghee introduce his younger's friend and his boyfriend to each other when he realized that he forgot the younger behind him. 
"Hi, I'm Bang Cholyong nice to meet you hyung." Mir bow and introduce himself to the older.
"Nice to meet you too,Mir" Seungho nodded his head.
"And who is he?" Byunghee asked as he look at the man behind Seungho.
"Ah...." Seungho was cut off by Seunghyun.
"I'm Choi Seunghyun. Seungho's best friend. I'm glad to see you Byunghee." Seunghyun introduced himself as he push Seungho a side and grab Byunghee's hand.
"I'm glad to see you too." Byunghee said replied with his smile.
"............................"
"............................"
"You should released Byunghee's hand now,Seunghyun." Seungho send a death glare to seunghyun.
"Oh! I'm sorry. But you are really cute." Seunghyun release Byunghee's hand before he admired him.
"I know. Because he's my boyfriend. And Seunghyun, you should to know that I don't like someone admire him in front of me." Seungho said while he pulled seunghyun away from his boyfriend.
"Woaw! Are you jealous? Ha ha ha! I'm sorry Seungho-ah." Seunghyun laughed as he raised his hand for surrendered.
"Keke. Seungho-ah don't talk like that. He's your friend. Isn't he?" Byunghee grabed Seungho's forearm as he giggled.
"Byunghee!!!" Someone shouted near them. And Byunghee turn around to saw who called him.
"J...Jihoon hyung?" Byunghee mumbled with himself when he saw who called him. He stayed close to Seungho and grasped the other shirt. Seungho knew about his fear. Then he grab Byunghee's hand and hold it tight.
"What do you want hyung? I know what you do to Byunghee hyung on the friday's night. I think you should go away from him. He don't want to see you face. Just go away hyung." Mir told the older with his angry tone. He love his hyung and he didn't want this man to harm his hyung again.
"Byunghee-ahh. I'm sorry. I don't know about that drug. My friend did it. I want you to forgive me. Please.... I love you,Byunghee." Jihoon ignored Mir and stare at Byunghee before he beg for his forgiveness. But he wonder why Byunghee let that man hold his hand. Who's him?
"...................................." Byunghee stare at Jihoon but no answer.
"I think we should to go. We can't miss the movie that we booked it. See you Mir, Seunghyun." Seungho said before he lead Byunghee by his hand to follow him.
"Yah!!!! Why you leave me here? Can I go with you? Seunghoooooo!!!" Seunghyun shouted and ran follow behind his friend.
"I..I think he doesn't like you." Mir chuckle as he saw his beloved hyung walk away together with his boyfriend.
"Who's him?" Jihoon asked with his angry tone.
"He's Byunghee hyung's boyfriend." Mir answered the older with his smile.
"Oh! I have a date. Goodbye hyung." Mir said before he turn back and walk away.
"Boyfriend? You're mine, Byunghee. I don't let you go." Jihoon mumbled to himself while he clenched his fist.

.................................................

"Are you alright,Byunghee?" Seungho asked his boyfriend when they arrived Byunghee's Dorm. But no answer from the other. Byunghee stayed silent since that time until now. Althought, Seunghyun alway talk to him but he just has a few smile. I think he want time alone for himself.
"OK. I think I should going back to my apartment. This time is late. You should sleep well for your tomorrow's class. Good night, Byunghee." Seungho said and kiss Byunghee's forehead before he turn back and ready to go but he was stopped by Byunghee's hand that grip his shirt. 
"Please....don't...go. Please Stay with me tonight. Please.....Seungho." Byunghee said while he clench the other shirt tightly and kept his sobbing.
"Byunghee. I'm here, ok? Don't cry. I'll stay with you. Don't cry." Seungho grab Byunghee's hand and hold it tight while he used another hand wiped Some tear from Byunghee's face. After that he lead Byunghee by his hand to Byunghee's room. Seungho wanted him to rest, especially his heart.

...............................................