Fever.

The Fate.

"Hummh........" Seungho opened his eye and look at the clock. It's 6.00 am. He should prepared himself for his morning class. He look down to Byunghee who snuggled  in his chest. He doesn't want to wake him up then he tried to pulled his arm from under Byunghee's shoulder. 
"Mummhh......" Byunghee groaned when he felt something disturb his sleep and then he turn to the other side.
"......................................." Seungho stared at Byunghee with his smile before he bent down to kiss Byunghee's forehead and walked in the bathroom.

"Huh?......." Seungho saw his mobile vibrated on the table after he finished his bath when he saw the caller ID. he pick his mobile for answered.
"Joon. What's wrong?" Seungho asked.
"Nothing wrong. Just I want to tell you that do you opened the door for us please? I don't want to ring a bell to disturb Byunghee's sleeping" Joon said.
"What? Do you arrive?" Seungho asked with his surprise tone before he walked to the door.
"Ahh...yes. Mir want to meet his hyung so much after I told him about his belove hyung." Joon explained.
"Where's Byunghee hyung? Is he alright?" Mir asked the older with his worried eye when the door opened as he tried to search his hyung in the room.
"He's alright, Mir. He still sleeping in the bedroom. You can get in if you want." Seungho told the younger.
"Oh! No. No. I'm glad that he alright but I don't want to disturb him. Joon hyung told me that you have a class today. When you come back?" Mir asked the older.
"I think it's around 5.00-6.00 pm. I'm not sure. That why I want you to stay with him." Seungho told to Mir who nodded his head. Before he stood up and pick his bag from the floor.
"Oh! I'll go with you Seungho. And you my baby if you found something wrong. You should call me understand? I'll come back soon." Joon said to the younger.
"Please take care of him,Mir." Seungho said to Mir who nodded his head to accepted before both of them turn around and get out of the room.
"What do you do to that man?" Joon asked when they get out of the room.
"After I took him off from Byunghee. I gave him a lot of punch until he become unconscious then I leave him on the floor...." Seungho told before they get in the elevator. 
"And then....?" Joon asked again when they arrived the basement floor and walk out to his car.
"He escaped." Seungho answered as he walked follow Joon.
"Why you don't followed him?" Joon asked with his question face.
"Because I don't know when he get out and what far was he went out. So, I think I should stayed with Byunghee at that time." Seungho explained.
"OK. I see. Did you know? You're a good man that I haven't met before. Ah.....My friend was the lucky guy to have you with him Seungho." Joon said with his smile before they get in the car.
"Thank you, Joon." Seungho said while Joon drove his car out from the dorm's parking.

..................................................

"Hummh...................." Byunghee groan when he felt the sunrise shone in his bedroom. He felt dizzey then he moved his hand to searched someone who should stayed here with him.
".........……………….." Byunghee opened his eye when he realized no's one there beside him.
"S....S.....Seungho...where's him? Did I dream? Didn't he come to help me?.................." Byunghee mumbled to himself after that he tried to get out of his bed to found his boyfriend but when he stood on the floor, he fell down while the door opened. He felt scared then he move back until his back hit the bed.
"Hyung!!! What happened? Why you sit on the floor?" Mir has to be shock when he saw his hyung sat on the floor after he get in the bed room. He ran to his hyung who sat with his shiver body and hug him tightly as he can.
"................................" Byunghee not answered but he felt relieved that someone got in the room was Mir.
"Hyung. Are you OK? I think you have a fever. Your body is so hot hyung." Mir asked his hyung with his worried tone.
"I...I...I'm alright, Mir-ah. Just I have a lot of think. Sorry to make you worried." Byunghee answered.
"No. No. You not alright!!!! You have a fever. You should rest,hyung." Mir said as he help Byunghee sat on the bed.
"I'm alright Mir-ah. Don't worried so much. Why are you here? Didn't you have a class?" Byunghee said with his smile as he pat the younger head before he asked the other.
"Hyung-ahhh. This day is no class because our faculty have an exhibition. Did you forgot it?" Mir said to his hyung.
"Ahhh....I forgot it. Sorry....oh! The contest! It has start on this day, right?" Byunghee answered before he remembered what does he do on this day then he asked the younger.
"Ahh....yes...but..." Mir answered but he was cut off by the older.
"We should go to university now,Mir." Byunghee said as he tried to get off from the bed. But Mir pushed him back in the bed.
"You have a fever hyung. You should rest." Mir said.
"But the contest..." Byunghee tried to said but he was cut off again.
"Forget the contest, hyung! Just rest. I don't know why you still be normal when you met something bad like that on yesterday." Mir shouted before said what he thought to his hyung.
"Why did you know? Who told you? Who?" Byunghee asked the younger with his trembling voice.
"Seungho hyung told me." Mir answered.
"S..Seungho? Did he come to help me, right? It not a dream, right?" Byunghee mumbled to himself before he asked the younger what he thought.
"Yes, Hyung. He help you from that bastard. And he stayed here with you along the night. It's true, hyung. It's not a dream." Mir answered his hyung question as he hold Byunghee's hand in his hand.
"Then. Where's him?" Byunghee stared at the younger before he asked about something he want to know. Now, he felt very happy to heard what Mir said before.
"He has a class today, hyung. That why he called me to stay with you today. Don't worried he'll come back, hyung." Mir explained as he wiped the tear from his hyung eye.
"He love you so much hyung. You're the lucky guy to met someone like him." Mir said as he hold Byunghee's hand and smile to the other who sent smile back to him too.
"I know, Mir. I know." Byunghee mumbled with himself and then he realized something missing from his neck. He touch his neck then the memory on the last night showed on his head. 
"My necklace....Did you saw my necklace? I think it's been somewhere on the floor. I want to find it before Seungho come back." Byunghee said with his trembling voice as he tried to get off from the bed again.
"Hyungggg!!!!!! Stop do anything! Wait me here! I'll bring your breakfast after that I'll search your necklace, OK?" Mir raised his voice to stopped his hyung.
"................................" Byunghee stared at the younger with his surprise face. Since he know the man in front of him. He didn't saw Mir shouted at him like this.
"Ahh........I'm sorry hyung. Can you stay here until I come back?" Mir realized what he done. He sighed and said sorry before he asked the older who nodded his head to replied after that he get out of the room.

30 minute later.
"I don't saw your necklace hyung. I searched around your room. I don't saw anything like your necklace. I'm sorry hyung." Mir said to his hyung who lean against the top of bed after finish his breakfast. He sat on the bed before he grab the other hand to hold it.
"Don't said sorry, Mir. It's not your fault." Byunghee said with his smile as he reach his hand to rub Mir's head.
"Maybe Seungho hyung took it back. He stayed with you until the morning. I think he saw it. You should ask him,hyung." Mir offered his opinion to his hyung.
"But if I ask him. He'll know I lost his necklace." Byunghee said.
"I know. But if you don't ask him, you'll never find it." Mir said to his hyung.
"OK. I'll ask him." Byunghee said and smile back to the younger.
"Where's Joon? I think he alway with you. Why I don't see him?" Byunghee asked Mir.
"He go to the university to resign you from the contest. He'll be back soon." Mir answered.
"I'm sorry about the contest. I destroy your hope again." Byunghee said as he rubbed the other head.
"Don't worry hyung. When you feeling well, I'll force you to sing for me, only me!" Mir said with his happy face.
"Hahaha....OK. I'll sing for you when I'm feeling well, my puppy!!" Byunghee laughed at Mir who snuggled his head in the older stomach.
"What are you two doing? I heard you laugh from the door." Joon asked when he get in the bedroom.
"It's our secret. I don't tell you." Mir said to his boyfriend. 
"Yah...Yah!! Tell me now!!" Joon shouted to his lovely boyfriend.
"Kekeke......No! And you should lower your voice because Byunghee hyung should rest. Here your medicine hyung." Mir laughed as he said to Joon before he pick the medicine to Byunghee.
"What's wrong with you? Why do you take the medicine?" Joon asked his friend before he reach his hand to touch Byunghee's forehead.
"I feel dizzy and Mir said before about my body is so hot. He think I have a fever." Byunghee answered after he took the medicine.
"Yeah...I think like Mir. You body is so hot. Did you rub his body dry?" Joon said as he turn to asked Mir.
"No,hyung. He had just finish eating. So,I'll take the ice bag for him." Mir answered before he got out of the room.
"You should rest Byunghee. I'll stay outside. Did you want something just call me, OK?" Joon asked as he laid Byunghee on the bed and took the blanket cover his friend when Byunghee nodded his head. He smiled before got out of the bedroom.
"Did he sleep?" Mir asked when he saw Joon got out of the bedroom.
"He almost slept, I think." Joon answered. Mir nodded his head before he get in the bedroom with the ice bag. 
When Mir got out of the bedroom. Joon stared at his boyfriend as he asked Mir something he wonder.
"What the secret did your said before?"